• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Hopefully, this guy will return at a more opportune time of year. Haven't seen him for a while.

elk.jpg

Still has his bone and looks like he just got outta a wallow. Was this a recent pic?
No. It was from last year. I don't remember exactly when, except that it's never during hunting season.

Reactions: 1J04
My day started out by having to take an agility and physical test (which was a complete joke) for a new job I start next week. It was close to downtown and since it was such a nice day (which we severely deserved here in the NW) I decided to ride my bicycle. Afterwards I decided to ride to Alki for some sound and beach riding, for as crappy as the politics is getting in this town it’s still a beautiful place to live......when the weather cooperates.

236E52E6-5566-4C1E-ACF6-2FF80C76FAAA.jpeg
246411FC-D631-40B0-B1EE-36E4D26C4527.jpeg

Attachments

• 1809A40F-5E99-43D5-A103-5342E09A9B8E.jpeg
    1809A40F-5E99-43D5-A103-5342E09A9B8E.jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 31
3B3FECE5-E843-418D-B5C3-938230CF0C97.jpeg
9A832D76-191F-44C3-B7CF-A285551E1283.jpeg

then there was this cool guy just hanging by the sound.....holy crap I love days like this. I almost feel bad that I wasn’t be able to appreciate the good weather this summer because I’m going to be working two jobs...but such is life. I hope you all had as good a day as I did.

Better yet, fart pics...set on fire. :D Black will indeed be hot in those... ? ? ?

Oh, BTW, @tnichols the capital city right next to the lake isn't pronounced Pierre, like the French name.
It's pronounced Pier, like the thing you fish from.
I don't get it, but I'm not a native.

Then, there's Belle Fourche....

Reactions: Barneybdb
Stopped in the Dollar General to get my fix of vanilla sugar wafers, took a peek at the TP aisle.

20200312_142042.jpg

Pretty well picked over. Young man at the checkout said they are one of the few stores nationwide that still has inventory. Our household is in good shape, no worries about supplies here.

First case of Corona reported in Minot. May have to put the Child Bride under house arrest if it moves our way, she's still rather weak.

If there's a run on sugar wafers, I'm screwed.

Stopped in the Dollar General to get my fix of vanilla sugar wafers, took a peek at the TP aisle.

View attachment 7271706

Pretty well picked over. Young man at the checkout said they are one of the few stores nationwide that still has inventory. Our household is in good shape, no worries about supplies here.

First case of Corona reported in Minot. May have to put the Child Bride under house arrest if it moves our way, she's still rather weak.

If there's a run on sugar wafers, I'm screwed.
Miss Lori stopped at a popular grocery store after work tonight for a couple of things. She claimed there was not a single square of TP to be had ???‍♂️