Why are we not talking about the devastation in Western NC, TN, and other places?

I think this will go down as the worst natural disaster in US history for a longtime.

The devastation is on a scale I don't think we have ever seen.

This is making Katrina look like thunderstorm damage IMO.
andrew and katrina were bad ones. you are right. this might just be the worst ever in terms of destruction and ruined lives. loss of life galveston 1900 6K plus dead. was before modern weather watching. i think it was worst in US anyway.

The question needs to be asked.

Why would King Poopy Pants and the San Francisco Knobgobbler not even give the appearance of concern or assistance for the hurricane victims in an election year when even their dumbest advisors know that Trump will be winning votes with his help?

Answer: They know they are going to win because every cheater and cheating mechanism is lined up, well oiled, well financed and ready to go win steal the election. In their eyes, they don't need to campaign.

Why pander for votes when they know that cheating works every time?

PS: Nobody hopes that I am wrong more than me.

I'm about 10 miles north of Weaverville and doing ok. Power is on, Internet most of the time and cell off and on for text.We are pooling resources with family and friends to stretch things as long as we are able and share. Resupply may be a long time coming with hi way closures.
We are extremely fortunate.

IMG_0724.jpeg

Probably too soon

I'm about 10 miles north of Weaverville and doing ok. Power is on, Internet most of the time and cell off and on for text.We are pooling resources with family and friends to stretch things as long as we are able and share. Resupply may be a long time coming with hi way closures.
We are extremely fortunate.

The question needs to be asked.

Why would King Poopy Pants and the San Francisco Knobgobbler not even give the appearance of concern or assistance for the hurricane victims in an election year when even their dumbest advisors know that Trump will be winning votes with his help?

Answer: They know they are going to win because every cheater and cheating mechanism is lined up, well oiled, well financed and ready to go win steal the election. In their eyes, they don't need to campaign.

Why pander for votes when they know that cheating works every time?

PS: Nobody hopes that I am wrong more than me.
They know they won't win those states. Trump is gonna win this thing, we just need the white men to get out vote or preferably vote early if it's allowed in your state.

Reactions: Arc Light
Our enemies: "never let a good crisis go to waste."

My roommate has a good friend that is in Asheville. He is LEO but wasn't sure if he is Ashville PD or neighboring PD. Here is what he sent my roommate yesterday after trying to reach him for a while:

"Hey man, it's fucking awful right now. We've been digging bodies out of the river and cars and trees. It's biblical, no water, power, internet. Minimal cell service. I got my wife out of town because the looting started already."

One of my coworkers is from that area but moved earlier this year closer to Charlotte. Thankfully none of his family had problems. The area where he used to live is literally gone. Hopefully they can get aid and services back quickly to all of those affected.

My roommate has a good friend that is in Asheville. He is LEO but wasn't sure if he is Ashville PD or neighboring PD. Here is what he sent my roommate yesterday after trying to reach him for a while:

"Hey man, it's fucking awful right now. We've been digging bodies out of the river and cars and trees. It's biblical, no water, power, internet. Minimal cell service. I got my wife out of town because the looting started already."

One of my coworkers is from that area but moved earlier this year closer to Charlotte. Thankfully none of his family had problems. The area where he used to live is literally gone. Hopefully they can get aid and services back quickly to all of those affected.

This i believe.
Theres no news coming out of there.
But, humans are the same everywhere.
Positive news is great, but if thats all you hear....then you havent heard the ugly...theres always an ugly.
I just assumed the dead bodies in the river, and looting. Didnt even begin to doubt that.
'04 only one community was lost to a landslide.
They never recovered the bodies....extrapolating.....well....its bad. They will never find them all.
Ive got two estranged daughters up there in Arden. Some here know the story.
Had a bad dream about my oldest last night.
I reckon if they need me they will reach out. I pray for them every day, when there was no disaster. Put them on your prayer list too.

Other friends i have up there have retch out after i pinged them. They are all ok. Course, they mountain folk...the real kind. They will bounch back fine. Many in the wastewater busuness too...theyll not want for water.

Folks begging for water....lemme cover this....
Even in a dry time, there is water everywhere up there.
No excuse to be begging water in those mountains.

This i believe.
Theres no news coming out of there.
But, humans are the same everywhere.
Positive news is great, but if thats all you hear....then you havent heard the ugly...theres always an ugly.
I just assumed the dead bodies in the river, and looting. Didnt even begin to doubt that.
'04 only one community was lost to a landslide.
They never recovered the bodies....extrapolating.....well....its bad. They will never find them all.
Ive got two estranged daughters up there in Arden. Some here know the story.
Had a bad dream about my oldest last night.
I reckon if they need me they will reach out. I pray for them every day, when there was no disaster. Put them on your prayer list too.

Other friends i have up there have retch out after i pinged them. They are all ok. Course, they mountain folk...the real kind. They will bounch back fine. Many in the wastewater busuness too...theyll not want for water.

Folks begging for water....lemme cover this....
Even in a dry time, there is water everywhere up there.
No excuse to be begging water in those mountains.
Adding your daughters to the list

Yep, it's bad for sure. I was ironically out of town for a shooting trip, fairly close to Savannah. Got hit pretty hard there too, but nowhere near as bad as it is up here. We're about an hour west of Asheville, and it wasn't that rough here thankfully. Stores are already running out of supplies, gas stations are running out, and many places are cash only as most internet providers are down.

For anyone that needs it, we have free WiFi available at the following locations;

Hotspot Locations:
Sylva Office- 35 Bonnie Ln, Sylva, NC 28779
Bryson City Office- 7 River St, Bryson City, NC 28713
Network Name: BalsamWest Free Public Wifi

Hotspot Location:
CCV Office: 28 John Crowe Hill Dr, Cherokee, NC 28719
Old Cherokee Broadband Office: 149 Children’s Home Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Network Name: CCV Free Wifi

The MSM hasn't been talking about the devastation over here because it would take away from the suffering of the poor underdog Ukrainians suffering at the hands of those evil Russians.
Don't forget the rest of the Cabal's children...Pet Eaters, folk from Central/South America, folks from China, etc, tec... all those unvetted people who are NOT fleeing political oppression (and even if they did...it was most likely their own voting that got them there...like the path we're on) but coming to have free everything as long as they vote for the hammer and sickle of the modern democrat-communist party.

Yet here, and in Florida, we see devistation caused by NATURAL phenomena, though somewhat aided by too much concrete/asphalt, and we're still giving $$ after $$ after $$ to tyrants and immoral people/countries.

Not sure when the troops moved out to be deployed, but at the same time, are there any active duty bases located near Tennessee or North Carolina where they could actually send active duty troops from, I don’t know, Ft. Cambell Ft Bragg?? Just asking for a friend

Here's a video of that.

Fuck that fire chief. I’d never left that old guy. Just drop him somewhere else in a place of safety.

So, my son, his girlfriend, and their friends are getting out of the Asheville suburbs right now. He got power restored this morning, but he said the violence and looting is terrible. As if Asheville wasn’t bad enough before this, the animals have gotten even more bold.
Prayers for your family

So, my son, his girlfriend, and their friends are getting out of the Asheville suburbs right now. He got power restored this morning, but he said the violence and looting is terrible. As if Asheville wasn’t bad enough before this, the animals have gotten even more bold.
Open season.

could be truth. i think this storm did much more damage inland than any prev. think the w.coast gulf beaches have never been hit this hard. cedar key has always been a target but it is so bad i wonder if it can be rebuilt. where do people go? this has created many people as homeless.
is just what the NWO needed to start the physical destruction the south and it's,usually conservative people.

Lots of U-Hauls and motor homes heading into the area east of Tampa and thereabouts.

Listening to W4HPTfrom the area. Just announced that a mob descended on a church distribution center and raided the place for all of its stock.25 hoods, several vehicles, took everything g.
this is not any surprise. haven't heard of such in FL yet. harder here with wide open flat land and nowhere to run off to. mountain like terrain would be easier to do,i think. when it all collapses in the next short time and you have anything that is common knowledge,be prepared to defend it with lethal force. lethal force will be used to take it from you.

Listening to W4HPTfrom the area. Just announced that a mob descended on a church distribution center and raided the place for all of its stock.25 hoods, several vehicles, took everything g.

This angers me

During the peak of folks needing our church pantry during Rona, we ran a couple armed security guys during pantry hours.
For this reason

I guess Ashville, and hard to believe NC wouldnt have a couple guys there doing that.

Reactions: oneshot86