• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Will Trump be allowed to become president. - Eric Weinstein

Other than needing 4-5-6 or so Cysts removed from his face, as ill a fitting toupee as I've ever seen, and hands that shake and fidget like a guilty 8 year old boy that lied about stealing all the cookies.....
I found his long pauses to be reminiscent of a junky or severe alcoholics wandering mind.

Dunno really, I just couldn't watch that willingly so there is no way I have the standing to make any comments other than the ones I just posted.

To anyone who could watch that.....damn, I'm impressed.....or damn, I pity you.

Other than needing 4-5-6 or so Cysts removed from his face, as ill a fitting toupee as I've ever seen, and hands that shake and fidget like a guilty 8 year old boy that lied about stealing all the cookies.....
I found his long pauses to be reminiscent of a junky or severe alcoholics wandering mind.

Dunno really, I just couldn't watch that willingly so there is no way I have the standing to make any comments other than the ones I just posted.

Who are we talking about here?

I'm a big fan of Eric, Brett and Jordan Peterson. Thomas Sowell as well.
Same.
I most keen on Eric's discussions on Physics which of course is his lane. I like that he is anti establishment and thinking outside the box.

I assure you, I have no need to be pitied by you or to impress you so save your energy.

Your entire take was based on a few seconds of someone's appearance that didn't suit your ideals.

Gotcha. That lets us know how to categorize your opinions.

The toupe comment threw me off. I'm no expert at spotting bad fitting 'toops other than Massad Ayoob's and most police chiefs. I don't think Weinstein is wearing a rug, thats just typical jewish hair.

I find Weinstein's speaking fascinating, muscle stretching of the mind; the concept that people have their flat screens glued to CNN whether they're in the room or even home, knowing it's fake like the WWE but they have to at least hear it in the background. It feeds their fantasy mind like an opiod drip.

The same as Kamala Harris and the Left. They know she's lying everytime she opens her mouth but it's all part of the fictional dreamworld they choose to live in.

Conversely, Trump bad. Trump mean. Trump reality.

Last edited:
Interesting.

What’s the purpose?

Who is putting this out and for what reason?

Is it just free speech or “purposeful speech” and for what purpose?
What's your guess?

He's a Brit with a YouTube page that got famous for being on a reality show called Love Island. His Bio says that he is learning from the most interesting people on the planet.
After scanning his other guests I'd say that he's trying to boost his numbers by having a wide variety of guests.
Eric Weinstein is the managing director of Thiel Capital and is probably privy to some of the behind the curtain stuff. So maybe it's the "They always tell you" part of what is going to happen?

What's your guess?

He's a Brit with a YouTube page that got famous for being on a reality show called Love Island. His Bio says that he is learning from the most interesting people on the planet.
After scanning his other guests I'd say that he's trying to boost his numbers by having a wide variety of guests.
Eric Weinstein is the managing director of Thiel Capital and is probably privy to some of the behind the curtain stuff. So maybe it's the "They always tell you" part of what is going to happen?
And he is a 'stein. They're the ones that own the ball.

A majority have no idea of what is happening or what is coming. Like sheep in a pasture. The bread and circuses have worked.
I think a majority (50.1%) have a really good idea of what is happening. The problem is that the rest all live in major cities that have a major effect on the election outcome or are smooth brained sheep. I do think that as time goes by that number (50.1%) drops.

Also, I used 50.1% as an example of a "majority" but I really think that number might even be slightly higher OR I am just naive as fuck.

I watched the entire interview in chunks; there was good discourse, and we're certainly a bit better off having it available for digestion versus not.

Brett and Eric Weinstein aren't conservatives but they're part of a small group of Dems/former Dems whose opinions are interesting and informative.

I agree the world and humanity benefit greatly from men like Thomas Sowell, Jordan B. Peterson, Justice Clarence Thomas, and the words and footage of the deceased like Justice Antonin Scalia, Milton Friedman, and Yuri Bezmenov.

Black History Month should be dedicated to Frederick Douglass.

The toupe comment threw me off. I'm no expert at spotting bad fitting 'toops other than Masad Ayoobs and most police chiefs. I don't think Weinstein is wearing a rug, thats just typical jewish hair.
I tend to agree. I've seen him in varying states of wooly booger with that hair.

I find Weinstein's speaking fascinating, muscle stretching of the mind; the concept that people have their flat screens glued to CNN whether they're in the room or even home, knowing it's fake like the WWE but they have to at least hear it in the background. It feeds their fantasy mind like an opiod drip.
Again, I agree. I'm not advocating that Eric's speaking traits fall into this category or not but I have noticed that really smart people sometimes have speaking patterns outside the norm. It's like they are struggling with trying to get their thoughts into translatable words.

Elon is a good example. He stutters and pauses and restarts a lot of his conversational sentences. It's like his thoughts are in a traffic jam trying to parse the words needed to best convey his meaning.

I have noticed that Eric systematically pauses to make sure he is going to say what he means as best he can. There is no loss of concentration or lapse in his thought process. He is just being careful with his words. You also notice that he does not throw "uh", "well", "you know", etc. into his speech like most do when they can't communicate smoothly.

The same as Kamala Harris and the Left. They know she's lying everytime she opens her mouth but it's all part of the fictional dream world they live in.

Conversely, Trump bad. Trump mean. Trump reality.
For sure.

And to be clear, I did not post either of the above links to necessarily portray what is said as fact. I did it to show a good example of somebody actually talking about these things and hopefully encourage all of us to think about this from different angles. He was saying a lot of stuff out loud that jives with my perspective and he seemed to try to be balanced.

I watched the entire interview in chunks; there was good discourse, and we're certainly a bit better off having it available for digestion versus not.

Brett and Eric Weinstein aren't conservatives but they're part of a small group of Dems/former Dems whose opinions are interesting and informative.
That's the way I take it as well. Their conversations make it appear that they attempt to minimize bias, at least on the surface.

A few of my best personal epiphanies were realized by listening to deeper and well communicated discourse by people that I don't even agree with, but their discussion helped pull back some layers that I was too lazy to delve past. I still didn't agree with their philosophy or values but the discussion bolstered my own.

I agree the world and humanity benefit greatly from men like Thomas Sowell, Jordan B. Peterson, Justice Clarence Thomas, and the words and footage of the deceased like Justice Antonin Scalia, Milton Friedman, and Yuri Bezmenov.

Black History Month should be dedicated to Frederick Douglass.
Yes.

Its 100% obvious Kamala is just a plant someone wants in there to control. The purposeful destruction of America in the last 3.5 years would make one wonder if its not a foreign adversary?? Conventional wars are antiquated and just a means to launder money, but how would one take over the most powerful country in the world? Not by war, no way could anyone win. Take over from within. Buy a few key politicians and you slowly work your way in as you weaken the country.
We all see who the traitors are, the fact they are just left alone to continue to do as they please is insanity. They are better chess players and there is nothing they wont do to get kamala in place. Yet no one does anything... Why do all the people who took an oath do nothing? Because the people taking over are doing it by law? lol... can it get anymore crazier?

Its 100% obvious Kamala is just a plant someone wants in there to control. The purposeful destruction of America in the last 3.5 years would make one wonder if its not a foreign adversary?? Conventional wars are antiquated and just a means to launder money, but how would one take over the most powerful country in the world? Not by war, no way could anyone win. Take over from within. Buy a few key politicians and you slowly work your way in as you weaken the country.
We all see who the traitors are, the fact they are just left alone to continue to do as they please is insanity. They are better chess players and there is nothing they wont do to get kamala in place. Yet no one does anything... Why do all the people who took an oath do nothing? Because the people taking over are doing it by law? lol... can it get anymore crazier?
It's been going on longer than the last 3.5 years. The slow takeover of societal norms, teaching in the schools, left wing media, ETC., is not new. You are just now noticing it just like WHEN it starts getting darker earlier at night in the Fall. (pun intended)

How much for the '50 Chevy?
A bit of a bizarre setting for the interview
LOL. True.
I have had to watch a few of his interviews twice because the first time through, I was staying distracted with whatever cool Sanford and Son shit was in the background.

I guess it is a cool take on a background compared to some of the sterile, bland settings.

Its 100% obvious Kamala is just a plant someone wants in there to control.
Yes.
Turtle on a fence post analogy.
and not just her.

The purposeful destruction of America in the last 3.5 years would make one wonder if its not a foreign adversary??
Good bit longer than the last 3.5 yrs.
Decades. They are just becoming more emboldened and don't give a shit about optics so the last 3.5 yrs really stand out easier.

Conventional wars are antiquated and just a means to launder money, but how would one take over the most powerful country in the world? Not by war, no way could anyone win. Take over from within. Buy a few key politicians and you slowly work your way in as you weaken the country.
For sure.
Some more interesting takes from inside the beltway are out there.
Here is the same dude interviewing Tulsi Gabbard (would!). She straight up calls out the unseen politburo running the shit show. Some pretty good sections in this interview.

The status quo is the objective of the "deep state". Does anyone really think the powerful members of the deep state would operate in uncertain conditions? The table is set. Either one or the other. Through legitimate or fraudulent vote. Anyone that gets more than 2% of the vote is a deep state candidate.

I watched another Brett video. Brett is naive AF.

Reactions: Terry Cross
I watched another Brett video. Brett is naive AF.
I like Brett and think he is smart but like you, I think he is not opening his mind to the big picture to the extent he could.

Some of his conclusions frustrate me because in my mind, he is aaaallllmost getting it but stops just short. It's like he starts down the correct road with the correct questions but doesn't see it through to the end.

I like Brett and think he is smart but like you, I think he is not opening his mind to the big picture to the extent he could.

Some of his conclusions frustrate me because in my mind, he is aaaallllmost getting it but stops just short. It's like he starts down the correct road with the correct questions but doesn't see it through to the end.
I think he gets it, I just think he’s pulling his punches a bit…..

It's been going on longer than the last 3.5 years. The slow takeover of societal norms, teaching in the schools, left wing media, ETC., is not new. You are just now noticing it just like WHEN it starts getting darker earlier at night in the Fall. (pun intended)

Yes, you can see the behaviors and tactics used and look back and compare. Im guessing the cabal made a deal with the Nazis for technology. We can see how they orchestrate wars for profit while misleading us and are actually friends with all the leaders involved. Russia is bad, China is bad, half the politicians and their families are all friends with and invested and paid off by china and russia. We know Vietnam was orchestrated by the CIA, likely everything was, cold war was BS... middle east... keep us all fighting and divided and the ones running it are all sitting at the same table and play golf together. ALL OF THEM.
Since they are all friends they want America to be like the rest.. no rights, controlled, taxes, slaves basically. They are doing it from the inside. How much longer? And what will be the straw that breaks the kamals back?

Yes, you can see the behaviors and tactics used and look back and compare. Im guessing the cabal made a deal with the Nazis for technology. We can see how they orchestrate wars for profit while misleading us and are actually friends with all the leaders involved. Russia is bad, China is bad, half the politicians and their families are all friends with and invested and paid off by china and russia. We know Vietnam was orchestrated by the CIA, likely everything was, cold war was BS... middle east... keep us all fighting and divided and the ones running it are all sitting at the same table and play golf together. ALL OF THEM.
Since they are all friends they want America to be like the rest.. no rights, controlled, taxes, slaves basically. They are doing it from the inside. How much longer? And what will be the straw that breaks the kamals back?

How old are you?

7F3OxiW3_png-1485186.jpeg

orwell.jpg

i'm not that confident that they cannot cheat again.
sadly, i may be more inclined to believe they will kill him if necessary to protect themselves.

I

Correct on both accounts, although, the cheat could be worse, everybody is gaming the electronic voting machine. They have not, nor will not, stop.
It is, has been, full steam ahead for a very long time

I can see them killing him; either an armed assassin, plane crash, car bomb, poison...the CIA's bag of tricks is deep.

They would do it right before the election to trigger a response by the normals and CW3, call in the troops, martial law.

I cannot see the NWO allowing him back in the White House by an election.

I can see them killing him; either an armed assassin, plane crash, car bomb, poison...the CIA's bag of tricks is deep.

They would do it right before the election to trigger a response by the normals and CW3, call in the troops, martial law.

This.

If they're going to do that, it needs to be done before he's elected. Because, afterwards, then JD Vance would take over. Unless they plan to take him out as well. Then it would depend on who's Speaker of the House. If Republicans can keep control of it....

But, the thing is, two can play that game. If Harris is elected, they could take her and Wals out as well. Then it would fall to the Speaker of the House. Again, if the republicans still retain control.....

I'm afraid I'd have to agree, as well. Don't want to, but I can't see it happening. Either that, or they go to plan "B" and let him back in while they secretly tank the economy and blame him further.

But here's the thing. If Trump is duly elected but there is any evidence of "the steal," they'd best be prepared for RV 2.0 'cause that's what they're going to get. And trust me, the wet teams will be quite busy. Jan. 6? Just a blip on the RADAR.

Mr. Weinstein is interesting, I believe I will have to watch a bit more of his interviews. Thanks for sharing.

As for the election, I'm not sure how many dirty tricks the swamp has left but they are going to use them all by the time this is over. Trump is an existential to the insiders because he isn't one of them so this is going to get even uglier than it is right now.

WHEN we win back the WH, Senate, and extend our grip on the House, we should establish underground bunkers for medical observations in which people like Hunter Biden, Eric Swalwell, Chuck Schumer, Tim Walz, and Adam Kinzinger, will be locked in separate rooms with nothing but dozens of inflatable sheep. Then we'll see how baaaad ass they think they are!

Last edited:
With regard to cheating, I fear that they will to keep Trump out even if it is massive.... Because now they don't give a shit if it's obvious or not. Only a revolution will change it and that plays right into their hands as well....
They tried to assassinate him and CNN, who doesn't normally cover Trump rallies, made an exception to be there to capture it on live TV to serve as a most dire warning.

It was a clear message, they don't give a fuck what the American people know or think, they will murder anyone that stands up against their Globalist's regime.

Last edited:
“They” have tried most of what is in their bag of tricks and have failed, so far. I’ve been saying for months it would be starting WWIII and with the announcement of the long range missiles and now Putin drawing a line in the sand, it looks like that is their next move. If that doesn’t work expect another assassin attempt. They can’t allow him back in at any cost especially with his recent announcement of his plans to dissolve the motherfuckers. Very scary times indeed, somehow they seem to be winning. 🤬

Reactions: TexPatriot
I think a majority (50.1%) have a really good idea of what is happening. The problem is that the rest all live in major cities that have a major effect on the election outcome or are smooth brained sheep. I do think that as time goes by that number (50.1%) drops.

Also, I used 50.1% as an example of a "majority" but I really think that number might even be slightly higher OR I am just naive as fuck.
Many know in their heart, but “hero’s” are rare because the principles of humans are usually quite flexible, and driven by risk aversion. They actively avoid reality. The societal result is the same as if 90% of citizens were actively cognitively impaired.

Reactions: MJF