• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic update

Attachments

• WIN_20190215_15_51_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190215_15_51_57_Pro.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 195
  • WIN_20190215_15_52_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190215_15_52_20_Pro.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 208
  • WIN_20190215_15_52_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190215_15_52_37_Pro.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 197
Sorry for the delay on this turret video guys :)

Haven’t gotten my hands on a second batch one, but my first batch zco is like the first batch in your video.

It runs very well, but it’s slightly easy to depress just a tiny bit. That creates the sound change you can hear in your video while running the turrets. The only way I can describe it, is a transmission going into gear without the clutch pressed all the way. It doesn’t happen much and doesnt seem to affect performance.

Looking forward to a second batch one. Will decide if I like them enough to inquire with zco about swapping the elevation turret on mine.

Not a negative, just an observation for anyone who hears the change in the video and wondering.

Haven’t gotten my hands on a second batch one, but my first batch zco is like the first batch in your video.

It runs very well, but it’s slightly easy to depress just a tiny bit. That creates the sound change you can hear in your video while running the turrets. The only way I can describe it, is a transmission going into gear without the clutch pressed all the way. It doesn’t happen much and doesnt seem to affect performance.

Looking forward to a second batch one. Will decide if I like them enough to inquire with zco about swapping the elevation turret on mine.

Not a negative, just an observation for anyone who hears the change in the video and wondering.

You didn't check out your newest one I sent you yet?

You didn't check out your newest one I sent you yet?

Got that one in someone else’s hands to check it out as I’m working everyday until the RO brawl.

Reportedly it had the same turrets as the first batch. But some of the others coming in, have the slightly upgraded turrets.

I haven’t put my hands on it to verify yet.

Got that one in someone else’s hands to check it out as I’m working everyday until the RO brawl.

Reportedly it had the same turrets as the first batch. But some of the others coming in, have the slightly upgraded turrets.

I haven’t put my hands on it to verify yet.

Your MPCT2 is the latest revision, yours was in the same batch we did the video in :)

How would we have a better idea than CS?

Because some people have already received them and know how long it took them, and when I asked Mike on the phone he didn't know. Why did you take the time to respond to my post if you had nothing of value to add?

That said, Richard called me and said ballpark 4-6 weeks based on how they've been coming in, but no promises.

man, I’m glad I got in when I did. As soon as reviews start coming out on these things I can only imagine it will be months to wait.

I’ve seen this happen before with certain products and people started selling their places in line. Crazy.

Also it heats up the used market. People selling the product they just purchased for more than the new price.

Of course this is speculation, but it does happen.

man, I’m glad I got in when I did. As soon as reviews start coming out on these things I can only imagine it will be months to wait.

I’ve seen this happen before with certain products and people started selling their places in line. Crazy.

Also it heats up the used market. People selling the product they just purchased for more than the new price.

Of course this is speculation, but it does happen.

The wait list is definitely going to get longer if good reviews keep coming in. Unless zcomp can turn up the production. But I’d imagine they will keep production the same as to keep QC standards up.

Anyone out there excited about the 4-20 model? I can't wait to get those in as well...
#givemeallthezco
I'm really curious to see how it compares to the Kahles K318i and Schmidt Ultra Short 3-20 as these are the two scopes I really see in competition with the ZC420, Schmidt doesn't have much to compete on the Christmas tree front (the GR2ID reticle is only available in the 5-25 for the time being) but I think the MSR2 is very compelling option and should be shipping in a couple weeks.

Reactions: Aceteck
I'm really curious to see how it compares to the Kahles K318i and Schmidt Ultra Short 3-20 as these are the two scopes I really see in competition with the ZC420, Schmidt doesn't have much to compete on the Christmas tree front (the GR2ID reticle is only available in the 5-25 for the time being) but I think the MSR2 is very compelling option and should be shipping in a couple weeks.

I am as well, Mike's impression after Shot Show was that they will be as popular as the 5-27's when they start getting into people's hands.

I have the K318i and a 3-20US so Im really interested in what people have to say about the 4-20. Just wish it was closer to the 3k mark but oh well. Think i might have to get one anyway.
I'm interested as well. I was about the pull the trigger on an Ultra Short but I jumped on the ZCO train, in large part because of the reticle. I look forward to seeing it in person.

I ordered the ZCO MPCT2 and Spuhr 6002 two wks ago and they showed 12 days later. Dealer told me he is only two wks out if I oder another. Turrets are flawless. I wasn't careful in reading the specs on the sp-6002, FYI it does not include the bubble level. I am happy to find that the ZCO at 5X can resolve very well at 10 yards.

I ran mine at Rifles Only too, while I was there, the lock started to bind a bit, but I was able to loosen the turret cap, wiggle it and re-tighten it bringing everything back to normal

We played with it a lot, the guys from the online review posted on the Hide were there, so we messed with it a bunch, and constantly messing with it, we were able to recreate the issue, but as I said, I loosened it up, let it settle and no issues.

I really enjoyed using it, the first day I didn't wear my prescription glasses, (big mistake) but other than one target in the fog early the first day, i was really happy with the sight picture. The repeatability was first class, even messing with it in the middle of a match.

I had a dozen people playing with it, no drama