Board Doc's, what say you?

My mother participated in a cancer study in 1996, I don't recall any guarantees or promises that were offered except she was going to get a treatment or she might get a placebo, they did guarantee it would make her sicker from the possible side effects to determine dosage levels. Study participants were instructed that this was a study, it was not a cure and whether they got better or worse that at some point it would be discontinued with no further treatment. Yes, they agreed up front they were guinea pigs, they were all terminal and knew it. My mother got very ill and she died with the idea that if she could just get one more treatment it might cure her. Patients in studies tend to believe this is the golden pill or treatment and forget the rest. You can bow up and be pissed the rest of your life or you can move on. It is all your choice. We are all terminal.
Yeah, as Jim Morrison said, "No one gets out of here alive."

That being said, humans live with hope. Hope that surpasses physical limitations. And that is why the next treatment is going to work.

I think it comes from the same well of hope and strength that is used by soldiers who's bodies are worn ragged from work and exhaustion and hunger but they march the next five miles anyway because that is more important than the failure of the body.

I gave up cigarettes in 2018. I have had two recent annual scans (part of a lung cancer study that I am in.) Zero cancer, no nodes, no cells looking cross-eyed. I have may have the genetic gift of no cancer in my family. So, I will die one day but I am going to make this day a little better, if I can. And that is, I think, what drives the hope of cancer patients. And it is certainly not my job to tell them their hopes are in vain. Nor do I think I would be helping them by saying such a thing.

Reactions: 232593
Very sorry about your mom.

You are totally right in your assessment, but…keep in mind that I have turned over a new leaf, I have turned my face toward the sun, so to speak, and away from the evils of Big Pharma. Liars, cheats, ne’er do wells, general riffraff and the like, all of them. A pox on their houses!

So take away your realistic and well-reasoned statements, we haven’t time or the inclination to peruse them.

P
I get that you are having a go at GF14e2, but you are showing more than the necessary amount of arse here - in my moderately humble opinion.

You are totally right in your assessment, but…keep in mind that I have turned over a new leaf, I have turned my face toward the sun, so to speak, and away from the evils of Big Pharma. Liars, cheats, ne’er do wells, general riffraff and the like, all of them. A pox on their houses!

So take away your realistic and well-reasoned statements, we haven’t time or the inclination to peruse them.
For such a smart guy, your reading comprehension is lacking. Then again deflecting is a know trait with some circles. You need to go back, read & think. Yes we knew & excepted the risks, but you seem to have conveniently missed the fact, of how well it was working for 683 out of the 685 total. However I'd not expect anything less from a industry shill.

I had no idea secondfangle was so brave. To volunteer for two weeks before there was a covid vaccine.(that doesnt work) When it was still the super deadly covid. (Becuase they were misreporting deaths). We should be kissing his shoes and washing his feet and taking whatever doctors and journals tell us. Don't question people smarter than you. Always do what the experts say. Then you can blame them, instead of taking reposiblity for your own actions.

Tell us about the exp cancer meds that worked great, then quickly got pulled? Start with Tasisulam circa 2011.

For such a smart guy, your reading comprehension is lacking. Then again deflecting is a know trait with some circles. You need to go back, read & think. Yes we knew & excepted the risks, but you seem to have conveniently missed the fact, of how well it was working for 683 out of the 685 total. However I'd not expect anything less from a industry shill.

The convenient fact you’re missing is no data to back up your claim. And no, I’m not calling you a liar, but without the necessary information to research your claim is without merit.

You literally asked me to respond to your question then gave me nothing. You have some very specific data (from whence does it originate?) about number of patients, efficacy, and side effects. Did you pull this out of your ass as well?

I posted the only phase-3 trial I could find, which was stopped early due to mortality risk in the tasisulam arm but you didn’t respond.

For all I know you’re just some guy with a bee in his bonnet shouting questionable statements online. Heck, maybe you’re the shill, not me.

Put up or shut up.

P

They never gave those involved in the study results dip shit. Most of us ask for them and were told we were not smart enough to understand it anyway. All we know was it was working perfect for 683 & they pulled the plug. Typical B/S from your side of the fence, just like covid. After its over deflect, deny & lie is SOP across the board,...

They never gave those involved in the study results dip shit. Most of us ask for them and were told we were not smart enough to understand it anyway. All we know was it was working perfect for 683 & they pulled the plug. Typical B/S from your side of the fence, just like covid. After its over deflect, deny & lie is SOP across the board,...

No evidence of this clinical trial exists.

I think you’re full of shit.

Put up or shut up.

And you’re not shutting up.

Next time you respond, remember that.

P

No evidence of this clinical trial exists.

I think you’re full of shit.

Put up or shut up.

And you’re not shutting up.

Next time you respond, remember that.

P

You do realize there are so many smaller clinical trials that don't necessarily get government funded and aren't open to the huge public databases, especially by smaller drug companies that come and go or get swallowed up by bigger ones? Why would he make up involvement in clinical trial?

Last edited:
You do realize there is so many smaller clinical trials that don't necessarily get government funded and aren't open to the huge public databases, especially by smaller drug companies that come and go or get swallowed up by bigger ones? Why would he make up involvement in clinical trial?

685 patients in a worldwide study is going to show up somewhere.

Stand up guy or no, he’s throwing accusations around quite freely and not backing it up.

Keep in mind he threw down the gauntlet in post 173. Support him all you want, the fact remains that he hasn’t provided diddly (except for insults) in response to my acceptance of his challenge.

P

Stand up guy or no, he’s throwing accusations around quite freely and not backing it up.

Keep in mind he threw down the gauntlet in post 173. Support him all you want, the fact remains that he hasn’t provided diddly (except for insults) in response to my acceptance of his challenge.

P

So its not reasonable to imagine that the study was compromised and scrubbed?

How did Ruth Bader Ginseng live with pancreatic cancer for 20 years?
So was she just an outlier?

You really think they aren't suppressing a cure for cancer?

Reactions: UKDslayer

RGB lived so long because she had a deal with Satan. But all good deals come to the point of collection.

Not right to call out a patient/relative of patient regarding trial/study results like they would've gotten the info. More likely they didn't even know if they were placebo or treatment arm.

RBG not just with pancreatic cancer but with bone mets- the five year survival on pancreatic cancer is less than 10%, once there are bone metastases it's supposed to be 0 to 14 months survival. She had colon cancer in 1998/1999, pancreatic cancer diagnosed 2009.

McCain had very bad metastatic melanoma treated at Mayo, even during his presidential run the press always showed one side of him because he had a split thickness skin graft over one cheek/temple to allow monitoring for local recurrence.

Jimmy Carter - melanoma mets to brain and how long has it been now?

There are always the outliers in cancer outcomes, that's what gives the hope of survival for just about anyone. But cases like RBG really make you wonder what special stuff they have for the certain elected elite or very wealthy. I strongly suspect she had that other principality connection though. On the other hand, I think Jimmy Carter was a probably good person, just lousy president.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

If the study happened and it was compromised due to an unsafe treatment (as evidenced by the study I posted) then the treatment wasn’t safe and effective.

And how does he know his wife received the study drug? Phase 3 trials in cancer never use placebo as monotherapy.

Key points of phase III clinical trials​

• Most phase III clinical trials include a large number of patients, at least several hundred.
  • These studies are often done in many places across the country (or even around the world) at the same time.
  • Phase III clinical trials are more likely to be offered in local community hospitals and doctor's offices.
  • These studies tend to last longer than phase I and II studies.
  • Placebos may be used in some phase III studies, but they’re never used alone if there’s a treatment available that works. Sometimes, a patient who is randomly assigned to the placebo for part of the study will at some point be offered the standard treatment as well.

Too many inconsistencies in the story. And like I said earlier, I’m not going to change anyone’s mind and no one is changing mind. So I think I will bid all of you a good day and take my leave of this topic.

P

From Nature: https://rdcu.be/dNg5S, only half of clinical trials get published. My understanding regarding the 2008 FDA ruling on publications of clinical trials in clinicltrials.gov pertains to any study that receives federal/NIH funding or that involves children. This isn't my wheelhouse so if laws are different I have changed please update or verify.

From Nature:
The results of clinical trials are going unpublished as much as half the time, and those that are published omit some key details, astudy has found1.US law requires the results of medical research for drugs approved by the US Food and Drug Administration to be submitted to adatabase called ClinicalTrials.gov. Results, including adverse effects, have been made public there since 2008. Researchers who donot post results within a year of trial completion risk losing grants and can be fined as much as US$10,000 per day. But the databasewas never meant to replace journal publications, which often contain longer descriptions of methods and results and are the basis forbig reviews of research on a given drug.In an analysis of 600 trials picked at random from the database, Agnes Dechartres, an epidemiologist at Paris Descartes University,and her colleagues have now found that only 50% had made their way into print. “Non-publication is a crucial problem for allstakeholders, from patients to health policy-makers,” says Dechartres. For one thing, she says, failure to publish results in journalsbreeches the implied contract with patients who participated in the trials. “If results are not [fully] available, we can consider thatresearch wasted,” she says.For those trials that were also published in journals, complete reporting of negative side effects of the drugs — rather than justmentioning common events, for example — occurred 73% of the time in the trials database but only 45% of the time in the publications.Serious adverse events were mentioned in 99% of trials on the database but in only 71% of corresponding articles. Complete reportingof the efficacy of the drugs went from 79% in the trials database to 69% in the matching papers. Overall, the research was “moreclearly and completely reported at ClinicalTrials.gov than in the published article,” says Dechartres. The team’s results are publishedtoday in PLoS Medicine1

If the study happened and it was compromised due to an unsafe treatment (as evidenced by the study I posted) then the treatment wasn’t safe and effective.

And how does he know his wife received the study drug? Phase 3 trials in cancer never use placebo as monotherapy.

Key points of phase III clinical trials​

• Most phase III clinical trials include a large number of patients, at least several hundred.
  • These studies are often done in many places across the country (or even around the world) at the same time.
  • Phase III clinical trials are more likely to be offered in local community hospitals and doctor's offices.
  • These studies tend to last longer than phase I and II studies.
  • Placebos may be used in some phase III studies, but they’re never used alone if there’s a treatment available that works. Sometimes, a patient who is randomly assigned to the placebo for part of the study will at some point be offered the standard treatment as well.

Too many inconsistencies in the story. And like I said earlier, I’m not going to change anyone’s mind and no one is changing mind. So I think I will bid all of you a good day and take my leave of this topic.

P
you should. but first tell us about the successful phase 1,2,3 trials of the covid clot shot and remdesivir and the unsuccesful phase 1,2,3 clinical trials of HCQ and ivermectin in the covid setting.

you should. but first tell us about the successful phase 1,2,3 trials of the covid clot shot and remdesivir and the unsuccesful phase 1,2,3 clinical trials of HCQ and ivermectin in the covid setting.

I don't think Pharmseller was barking up that tree, Pfizer/Moderna/astrozeneca aren't his employer unless I missed something...
it was this guy -> secondofangle2 = Scott Aberegg MD that not only believed then but STILL believes now there was/is no benefit of HQC or Ivermectin in treating COVID. Unfortunately because of his position, it didn't just affect his own patients, but those of his entire state. The way he is boastful about it still contemporaneously is astounding.

Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin have also now been formally evaluated and formally debunked as legitimate therapies for Covid.

I really regret what happened to Paul Marik. perhaps the same is true with this Malone guy, that he had a legitimate idea, it was debunked as junk science, he dug in and double down, and it cost him his entire credibility. At least that is what happened with Paul. Very sad.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea secondfangle was so brave. To volunteer for two weeks before there was a covid vaccine.(that doesnt work) When it was still the super deadly covid. (Becuase they were misreporting deaths). We should be kissing his shoes and washing his feet and taking whatever doctors and journals tell us. Don't question people smarter than you. Always do what the experts say. Then you can blame them, instead of taking reposiblity for your own actions.

I personally would have a great deal of respect for a colleague traveling across the country to help out other colleagues/patients if they didn't appear to be a motivated by secondary gain, and I'll just leave it at that.

The problem I had even early on with Covid was just how "normal" differing opinions among medical professionals were not allowed to be expressed. To have only one narrative and literally censoring any dissenting opinions, research and methods as "disinformation" is just bad medicine. For so many people, this eroded or completely destroyed trust in the entire medical profession including pharmaceutical companies and licensing boards. And I'm not even going to talk about the body count here.

Last edited:
Not right to call out a patient/relative of patient regarding trial/study results like they would've gotten the info. More likely they didn't even know if they were placebo or treatment arm.

RBG not just with pancreatic cancer but with bone mets- the five year survival on pancreatic cancer is less than 10%, once there are bone metastases it's supposed to be 0 to 14 months survival. She had colon cancer in 1998/1999, pancreatic cancer diagnosed 2009.

McCain had very bad metastatic melanoma treated at Mayo, even during his presidential run the press always showed one side of him because he had a split thickness skin graft over one cheek/temple to allow monitoring for local recurrence.

Jimmy Carter - melanoma mets to brain and how long has it been now?

There are always the outliers in cancer outcomes, that's what gives the hope of survival for just about anyone. But cases like RBG really make you wonder what special stuff they have for the certain elected elite or very wealthy. I strongly suspect she had that other principality connection though. On the other hand, I think Jimmy Carter was a probably good person, just lousy president.

The devil will kill you as soon as he can. It wasn't her deal with the devil.

I know because of Covid there is a lot of hatred on big Pharma and anyone affiliated with them by association including drug reps, but I do feel obligated at this point to bring up that a drug rep can be very useful in providing assistance and direct resources to medications when a patient really needed it but couldn't afford it because of insurance coverage/whatever. Yes, one can argue that the prices shouldn't be that high to begin with (pure greedy MF like Martin Shkreli coes to mind), but when I was in a pinch I sometimes did use drug reps to help my patients out in that situation.

Last edited:
The devil will kill you as soon as he can. It wasn't her deal with the devil.

Considering that she basically brokered/ facilitated 64M+ child sacrifices to Baphomet/Ba'al (consequences of Roe v. Wade = 63,459,781 total abortions since 1973. Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2017); I'm sure she got tons of earthly perks. She was doing more to benefit that principality alive than the one soul that he would eventually get anyway.