• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Considering a move to the SW

I just has a friend that moved his family from Albuquerque to Arkansas. New Mexico has turned into crime ridden liberal shit hole that is quickly heading down a very bad path. A beautiful state that has been ruined by California and illegals.
Woah, woah, woah! Arkansas is closed! But I how a guy with 17-ish acres with a house spot already in, two live creeks, and butts up to the Ouachita National Forrest. Might let it go cheap! :LOL: Fun fact... The nearest neighbors (a dude from Chicago and a cunt from California) bitched about my shooting and the local law dog came out to talk to me. I then talked to the local DA and his exact words were "That's why you live in the country!" Fuck it! Imma keep it as the property taxes are $20.00/year! Having said that I am looking for something in NET. Avinger, Hughes Springs, Lone Star and the like. Kinda dead since USS Steel bailed so there are meth heads on the far side of Lake O' the Pines and Lake Lone Star but best I can tell EVERYONE has a shotgun and a backhoe so it's an area where you fuck around and find out!

@Doc68 Watch your ass shopping for land in NET. I found a place I liked near Jenkins while I was there last week out driving so I checked out the listing. Looked awesome but none of the photos showed the flood gauge (That shows 0 feet as the road bed and goes to 5 feet above. I am leery!) not 10 feet up the road from the entrance!

Last edited: