• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

I’d rather be a part of this echo chamber than join your leftist, authoritarian gov supporting, border invading, BLM/antifa ideologic, transgender, child mutilation and butt diddling retard chamber where you call home. You all are a horrid bunch of people. Debate with the likes of you are over. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Fuck yeah.
I don't always agree with Wade. This time, I'm in 100% x 10 x 10 agreement.

Reactions: atomic41
Fuck yeah.
So due to the fact that I do not accept statements from ANYONE without some supporting data, I am "leftist, authoritarian gov supporting, border invading, BLM/antifa ideologic, transgender, child mutilation and butt diddling retard". And you don't see the problem with this. It would seem to me that people who unquestioningly and unreservedly accept everything put forth that somehow meets their preconceived ideas would meet the description ascribed to me. Oh well.

Deflection.

Wade called you that. I merely said that I agree with him.

I have other/more opinions about you...
If you're declaring agreement, you tacitly said it. And as is quite apparent, I am unconcerned with your opinions of me or anyone else. When people cannot intelligently discuss a subject, they simply denigrate the speaker. It means nothing. Well, it means nothing about the one being disparaged, it speaks volumes about the preacher.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah.
1701371432962.gif

Last edited:
If you're declaring agreement, you tacitly said it. And as is quite apparent, I am unconcerned with your opinions of me or anyone else. When people cannot intelligently discuss a subject, they simply denigrate the speaker. It means nothing. Well, it means nothing about the one being disparaged, it speaks volumes about the preacher.

So, exactly what you're accusing many of, you do the exact same thing. The only exception is you speak in vague, broad stroke terms instead of being direct.
It doesn't make you better or smarter. It makes you look like a fool.

BTW, my demensia addled mother constantly says she's not concerned about many things. She sure does spend a lot of time talking about them for all the lack of concern she supposedly has.

You spend a lot of time and energy going on and on about things you say you are unconcerned with....

Reactions: Emerson0311
So, exactly what you're accusing many of, you do the exact same thing. The only exception is you speak in vague, broad stroke terms instead of being direct.
It doesn't make you better or smarter. It makes you look like a fool.
I have stated facts. I have never stated I was "better or smarter" than anyone. I have pointed out that the majority of responses to me thus far have been personal attacks. And that type of behavior is typical of someone who has nothing to say, and nothing to support any ridiculous claims made. If I have misstated anything, please do point it out.

Last edited:
BTW, my demensia addled mother constantly says she's not concerned about many things. She sure does spend a lot of time talking about them for all the lack of concern she supposedly has.

You spend a lot of time and energy going on and on about things you say you are unconcerned with....
My lack of concern is with the childish responses to my posts. Sorry to hear about your mother, but that has nothing to do with me or anything discussed here thus far. But thanks for sharing

No refunds!!!!

Sirhr

Reactions: Tokay444
And here you are again. Unconcerned with me, yet you just can't help responding.
Again, and again...
You do not read well, do you? You accuse me of "doing the same thing", and when I respond you claim I am responding to things I do not care about. Try reading a little slower, I hope that helps. Try understanding what I said I was unconcerned with. It really is not all that hard. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Last edited:
You do not read well, do you? You accuse me of "doing the same thing", and when I respond you claim I am responding to things I do not care about. Try reading a little slower, I hope that helps. Try understanding what I said I was unconcerned with. It really is not all that hard. Let me know if you need any assistance.

I are reedin jus fine.
Eye even unnerstan ever thin ewe dun rote.
Eur just tryina twiss muh wurds aroun.

Iffin ew wurnt konsurned wiff muh wurdz, eweduh dun givup bye know.

I dun thin eur verry smart. Ewe jus rite kinda nice tuh makit sound likes ewes a fart smeller.

Smart don't make you no good as a humanbean.

I are reedin jus fine.
Eye even unnerstan ever thin ewe dun rote.
Eur just tryina twiss muh wurds aroun.

Iffin ew wurnt konsurned wiff muh wurdz, eweduh dun givup bye know.

I dun thin eur verry smart. Ewe jus rite kinda nice tuh makit sound likes ewes a fart smeller.

Smart don't make you no good as a humanbean.
I am twisting nobody's words, and you obviously cannot communicate as an adult. Done.

I am twisting nobody's words, and you obviously cannot communicate as an adult. Done.

No you're not. If you were done, you'd have been done months ago.
You just can't help yourself because that's who you are.

I can communicate as an adult when I need to. When you stomp your feet and demand everyone bend to your desires, you become the child.

Don't forget where you are. This isn't adults are us. It isn't med group chat for self-proclaimed intellects. It isn't even we be lawyers dot communist.

It's the Bear Pit.

It's OUR playground. You came here uninvited and choose to stay when it's abundantly clear, you're not welcomed.

While in here, you keep saying us idjits can't communicate as adults.
We can. We just choose not to. Especially with the likes of you.

You're more like a lizard and we're the cats.

I can communicate as an adult when I need to. When you stomp your feet and demand everyone bend to your desires, you become the child.

Don't forget where you are. This isn't adults are us. It isn't med group chat for self-proclaimed intellects. It isn't even we be lawyers dot communist.

It's the Bear Pit.

It's OUR playground. You came here uninvited and choose to stay when it's abundantly clear, you're not welcomed.

You're more like a lizard and we're the cats.

Ya bro, it doesn't take any intellect to regurgitate talking points and link to "authority sources". The same sources that directly or indirectly funded/enabled the shutdown of public discourse/concern. The same sources that manipulated data/numbers. The list goes on and on.. its quite obvious whats going on here. But hey im hard right, just like you, trust me! Lmao...

Reactions: hkguns and Tokay444

I was done with the non-conversation.

I am in no way, shape or form "stomping my feet". Quite the contrary. You however, seem to enjoy slinging insults and vularities instead of stating a point. And instead of addressing anything I have said, you choose to complain about me personally.

It's the Bear Pit.

I know exactly where this is. Every single post I have made has been in response to others'. Refuting ridiculous assertions.

I believe everyone is invited. If you received a personal invitation, that is quite nice. And quite irrelevant. Whether you or anyone wants to read or respond to my posts is also irrelevant. I respond to an individual post and poster at a time. If you do not want to read mine, don't. It seems quite odd you find my posts so disturbing but insist on continuing by responding.

Only when you don't. If you are unable to identify the instances I can point them out to you. But they are really quite obvious.

Was your election as Speaker of the Hide an open election? Judging by some other posts, I am certain it was not unanimous.

If want to discuss the subject of a post, fine. I am not going to continue this silliness.

Yes you are.
You'll keep addressing it because you have a point or 300 to prove that no-one here except you cares about.
It's in your DNA to keep hurtling insults while you bitch and complain that others are insulting you.

I love how you are now trying to say that I find your posts disturbing and insist on continuing to respond.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that's what I said about you.

You sound like my ex, but I know you're not her because you can actually spell and form decent sentence structure.

What say you?

Reactions: Rthur and oneshot86
They are an evil organization whose sole motivation is to kill you.

They are a leftest marxist organization with clear ties to the WEF. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Investing in Diversity and Inclusion

As is the case with our grantmaking, diversity and inclusion are central to the Foundation’s investment approaches and objectives. Our diversity initiatives include partnerships with women- or minority-owned investment managers, and an internship program for college students from underrepresented backgrounds entering financial services after graduation. In addition, our investment team provides guidance on RWJF grants which help increase the number of diverse entrants into the investments field.

As we seek out external investment managers, we are especially interested in collaboration with firms that demonstrate diversity in leadership and ownership. If you are interested in learning more about any of our investment-related programs, please contact us.

So...he touts the vaccine and dies of Covid anyways? The article also states that he "died 18 months later" insinuating that people are just tipping over dead after they are vaccinated. I still think we have yet to see the true damage from the vaccines.
I am sure the evidence will be out any minute

I am sure the evidence will be out any minute
I am not much for internet fights, but what is your position exactly?

Mine is that virtually none of the major benefits of the Covid vaccines that were originally touted were ever really proven to be true. The vaccines never prevented you from getting Covid, never prevented anyone from transmitting Covid, and so far the evidence is pretty dang thin that they have done much to protect you (take the bodybuilder example above). These were all major talking points of virtually every mainstream medical professional, journalist, and politician (red or blue) for quite some time. Most healthy people had a better than 99.5% chance of not even being hospitalized from Covid, so why get a vaccine that was pretty much experimental in the first place?

I personally know ALOT of people who have received the vaccine who have gotten Covid multiple times and were pretty sick from it. I never got vaccinated, and got Covid twice. First time was horrible, and I was pretty sick. Very similar to when I had the Swine Flu (which ironically is the only year I got a flu shot on the recommendation of my pharmacist buddy). Second time I was congested for 2 days and the symptoms were like a mild cold.

Do you think that it's just a coincidence that Damar Hamlin, JJ Watt, Bronny James, and countless other not so famous folks have been incapacitated or hospitalized for heart issues? Otherwise healthy athletes who all the sudden develop undetected "genetic heart conditions"?

People receive vaccinations and end up getting the disease they were vaccinated against. None of them are 100% effective. Mumps is as low as 70% But contrary to the BS, he died from Covid, not the vaccine. And this happened over a year ago.
Heart Disease? Seems to be the trend after the Vaxx.. chalk it up as another coincidence. The Vaxx suppresses the Immune system and with the programming of the Virus the body doesnt know what to do with the real virus once you are infected again with Covid

Mine is that virtually none of the major benefits of the Covid vaccines that were originally touted were ever really proven to be true. The vaccines never prevented you from getting Covid, never prevented anyone from transmitting Covid, and so far the evidence is pretty dang thin that they have done much to protect you (take the bodybuilder example above). These were all major talking points of virtually every mainstream medical professional, journalist, and politician (red or blue) for quite some time. Most healthy people had a better than 99.5% chance of not even being hospitalized from Covid, so why get a vaccine that was pretty much experimental in the first place?

If you look at actual studies the efficacy of the vaccine is readily apparent. If you rely on anecdotal "evidence", you get whatever you want to get.

I personally know ALOT of people who have received the vaccine who have gotten Covid multiple times and were pretty sick from it. I never got vaccinated, and got Covid twice. First time was horrible, and I was pretty sick. Very similar to when I had the Swine Flu (which ironically is the only year I got a flu shot on the recommendation of my pharmacist buddy). Second time I was congested for 2 days and the symptoms were like a mild cold.

I got it once and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I had two hospital room mates (Hospital was over capacity) die. This was all before the vaccine was available I personally know of nobody that had the vaccine get Covid. So, I guess it is 100% effective? That is the problem relying on anecdotal "evidence"

Do you think that it's just a coincidence that Damar Hamlin, JJ Watt, Bronny James, and countless other not so famous folks have been incapacitated or hospitalized for heart issues? Otherwise healthy athletes who all the sudden develop undetected "genetic heart conditions"?

I know that JJ Watt's issue had nothing to do with the Covid vaccine. I doubt the others did, but have not read anything about them. Anti-vax groups tout every athlete health issue as being vaccine related. Like the soccer play with a congenital heart defect that just died. It is absurd. Are there 0 cases of vaccine related injuries? Absolutley not. But they are extremely rare, and a fatal result even rarer

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
If you rely on anecdotal "evidence", you get whatever you want to get.
I wouldn't say I "wanted" my Mom, Stepdad, friends and other family members to get Covid, despite having been "vaccinated" in some cases 4 times. None were hospitalized, but I would say sicker than you would want to be for an extended period of time.

The term anecdotal cracks me up. I am not going to do a scientific study on the efficacy of the vaccine when I know the people got Covid despite being told by their healthcare professional they first would not get it, then they would get it but not get very sick, then oh yeah you need to get 2 more of these vaccines for it to really work. I rely far more on my own experiences and what I see than a scientific study that is funded by someone who already expects a predetermined outcome.

If you were hospitalized with Covid I understand your viewpoint. I would certainly want to feel some type of security after having gone through a situation like that for sure. I will say when I got it the first time I would be lying if I hadn't thought I made a mistake by not getting the vaccine. But I also thought I was glad I didn't put something in my body that at the bare minimum hadn't been tested for long term side effects (you can't test those in the absence of time). Prior to Covid, most vaccine trials lasted many years, hell, most drug trials lasted many years.

My skepticism was only solidified when I noticed that in the data collected by my states Health Dept (MT) I started noticing the amount of people hospitalized from Covid and dying from Covid, whether it was vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals, was about 50/50. When the data sets started showing the amount of vaccinated people dying from Covid and being hospitalized from Covid was outnumbering those that were unvaccinated, low and behold, the state quit posting that data. That was a real eye opener.

If you were one of the people hospitalized from Covid with no underlying health conditions and otherwise healthy, you indeed were in rare company. If you got a shot and haven't had any side effects and it protects you, let er buck. It's a free country and folks can do what they want. I would just have a tough time sleeping if I knew that I was basically in the middle of a big science experiment when my odds of being okay without it were above 99%. Even though this is the Bear Pit, I certainly won't call you a homo, commie, or otherwise. But, for my own entertainment (since this is the Bear Pit) please keep posting so I can laugh when others do.

I wouldn't say I "wanted" my Mom, Stepdad, friends and other family members to get Covid, despite having been "vaccinated" in some cases 4 times.

THat is NOT what I said. I said: "If you rely on anecdotal "evidence", you get whatever you want to get"
This means the results of any efficacy or safety evaluations.

My skepticism was only solidified when I noticed that in the data collected by my states Health Dept (MT) I started noticing the amount of people hospitalized from Covid and dying from Covid, whether it was vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals, was about 50/50. When the data sets started showing the amount of vaccinated people dying from Covid and being hospitalized from Covid was outnumbering those that were unvaccinated, low and behold, the state quit posting that data. That was a real eye opener.

If you have evidence that there was no difference in the death rate between vaccinated and unvaccinated, post it up.

This is right from the Mt Dept of Health website. What is scary to me is that once this trend became the norm, they just scrubbed doing those reports altogether. Table 4 disappeared from the Epi profiles. There were some weeks also where they were about even statistically between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated. After the end of September of 2022, they just quit marking the data between hospitalizations and deaths between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. At that point in time, waaaay more people were vaccinated, yet the ratio of folks who were dying or hospitalized
remained about 50/50. Or, in the screenshots above, MORE vaccinated people died than unvaccinated.

Last edited:
This is right from the Mt Dept of Health website. What is scary to me is that once this trend became the norm, they just scrubbed doing those reports altogether. Table 4 disappeared from the Epi profiles. There were some weeks also where they were about even statistically between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated. After the end of September of 2022, they just quit marking the data between hospitalizations and deaths between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. At that point in time, waaaay more people were vaccinated, yet the ratio of folks who were dying or hospitalized
remained about 50/50. Or, in the screenshots above, MORE vaccinated people died than unvaccinated.
Same thing happened on my state's Covid dashboard. And many, many people I know have the shots + boosters and still got covid, some multiple times in the matter of a few months. I know my story is not alone. People who still talk to real people hear the same thing.

As far as the shot helping prevent severe illness and death...well,...when "died of", and "died with" were initially combined, its all down from there. When you think about that, it is interesting to see how it not only created initial fear, but is continuing to produce dividends in a variety of ways...

Its somewhat easy to shutdown a single individual with the whole "anecdotal" battle-cry. Especially when people do not have a platform to share info. Which is why it was so important to limit interaction and flag "disinformation" on the major social platforms. Might be why our buddy is here even. The connections with those involved with the censorship alone is enough to raise red flags. Was very successful too, at least initially. But as time goes on its getting harder and harder to supress and people are starting to see the full picture, or at minimum have connected a few of the dots.

Last edited:
Reactions: shields shtr
Not sure what is even being display here. Instead of a picture, send the link. But what you need to know is percentage of people vaccinated. Raw numbers does not tell you anything. If 95% of the people are vaccinated, but only half the infections are vaccinated, that is a different story