• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Et tu, Brute?

Maladaptive Pattern 14102021165717.jpg

Here's her side of the story.

They locked her in the lunchroom and put the rest of the school on a 1.5 hour lock down as if it were an active shooter scenario.

Was the Trespassing arrest warranted? most likely.

Was locking her in the lunch room against her will warranted? I'm not to sure on that one.

All that aside, has osha ever used a federal mandate to enforce any other occupational safety standards in the past? I've been in the steel industry for 20+ years and I've never heard of the boogie man coming for you because you aren't wearing steel toe boots, or safety glasses, or ear plugs, or for breaking any other "rules" the do nothings in our society deem necessary. No body wants to see anyone get hurt in the work place, but most times an injury is a lesson learned for being a dumb ass. Sometimes its your ego, some times its flesh and blood. Either way taking risks is a part of all our lives and how you mitigate those risks usually falls squarely upon the end user.

• Love
Reactions: Jim Out
Here is an example, please consider the facts:
You own a deli downtown.
10 minutes before closing time, a vegan comes in and sits at the counter.
Orders nothing, says nothing. Just sits there.
It's now 2 hours since you closed the deli.
Vegan is still sitting there, as a protest because you sell meat and cheese.
Vegan refuses to leave.
This is a peaceful protest. The Vegan has not stolen or damaged anything.
You want to go home and get some sleep, because you have to be back at the deli in 7 hours to prepare to open.
What are you going to do about your unwelcome visitor that has been told by you, to leave?
That's the problem, you think its about the trespassing.

Its the mandate stupid.

Reactions: RUTGERS95 and jmp1
I’m
Hypocrite.
Besides, the evidence wouldn't support your accusations.
if you are not willing to match the other sides commitment then you lose.

I think there is a middle eastern county n recent history you can reference.

Btw. You make the story fit the evidence.

ie. go to the bank when a third d party break the door. Plenty of ways.

Last edited:
It is abou
That's the problem, you think its about the trespassing.

Its the mandate stupid.
It is about the trespassing you fucking moron..
You and several others, for some reason, are focusing on the actions of the officers.
What you should be focusing on is the actions of the school and the school board.
If you don't like the way your school is being run, then replace the fucking school board. They are elected officials.

Reactions: Slash0311
Keep shit like this in mind when you're participating in all these little fuck the police threads that pop up. This is why you want to pay them better. This is why you want higher standards, better benefits, etc. You want the best candidates that will find creative ways NOT to arrest a 16yr old instead of falling back on what's legal or permissible in the situation.

Can't have it both ways. You want to cut pay and funding and constantly demonize the people doing the job, that's fine... knock yourselves out. This is the price you pay. Anybody worth a shit jumps ship and you're left with people who can't think on their feet and find a better way to handle something like this.
This is not a fuck the police thread. Thats not how it started anyhow and I can’t really see many if anyone on here arguing against the merits of that arrest. I agree that superfunding departments is good. Great! THAT’S where I want my tax dollars to go. Being mad about an arrest does not equal not recognizing it as a lawful arrest. I am critical of the circumstances that led to her arrest, not of the agent or his agency.

I can’t really see many if anyone on here arguing against the merits of that arrest.
real-nice.gif

one gets a lot of attention and support, and the other gets no attention and thus, no opportunity for support.
One gets you thrown in jail, fined, court fees, community service or prison time...

One makes you work harder to get the attention you seek by making you convince people of it's relevance / importance.

Call the media, call the newspaper, local business owners, community organizations (MADD for example) be creative.

Nobody wants to put forth the effort, it's easier to kick and scream like a petulant child and force a cop to arrest you then blame them for not allowing you to disrupt the school for the afternoon for everyone else when you get arrested.

The right way is rarely the easy way.

real-nice.gif

One gets you thrown in jail, fined, court fees, community service or prison time...

One makes you work harder to get the attention you seek by making you convince people of it's relevance / importance.

Call the media, call the newspaper, local business owners, community organizations (MADD for example) be creative.

Nobody wants to put forth the effort, it's easier to kick and scream like a petulant child and force a cop to arrest you then blame them for not allowing you to disrupt the school for the afternoon for everyone else when you get arrested.

The right way is rarely the easy way.
sometimes you have to throw some tea into the bay.

Gentlemen, I think I've finally figured out why our country is in the shape it is in.
On the left we have a love for authoritarian rule. They are united in their cause and succeeding. On the right we just wallow around bickering about just how much boot we're willing to lick. As long y'all want to follow all laws your masters impose don't expect it to get better. Just roll over and hope they pet your belly.
How many JBT’s did YOU burry in the hills today?

Dead serious. Though I admit, a lot was lost during all the shit slinging. That’s what happens in the pit I supposed. I can state as a fact I haven’t argued the merits/legality of the arrest. And I stand by saying “many if not any” as it relates to the rest of the contributors. Emphasis on many. Hey I agree 100% with your assessment that the change needs to happen at the school board level. And we need to fund the police 10000% more than they’re funded now. It’s ok if I’m critical of how this situation went down. As it were, LE was involved. And it’s also ok if you disagree with me.

It is abou
You and several others, for some reason, are focusing on the actions of the officers.
What you should be focusing on is the actions of the school and the school board.
If you don't like the way your school is being run, then replace the fucking school board. They are elected officials.
No, I've been consistent that it is part of the system. The officers are part of the system. But your defense of the officers that they are somehow immune to any criticism is lazy.
I have a brain
You have a brain
They have a brain
This mandate is corrupt and unjust. "Following orders" is for those who don't use their brain.

The point of getting arrested for trespassing is to show you chowderheads where this is going and that the system is corrupt.

Police acted professionally. They were still enforcing an illegal mandate. Kinda like sniffer in chief: Hey he's really nice and doesn't mean tweet. Corrupt as fuck, but nice. So he's got that going for him.

Reactions: jmp1
It is abou
I left for awhile and ya'll still at it. It never fails....if you can't win an argument resort to calling people morons. This guy disagrees with you so somehow he must cognitively slow?? Makes total sense. What you can't seem to wrap your narrow little mind around is it's not just the cops. It's the entire system. From the executive branch.....all the way to the school board. There is this growing push for one group of people to try and control another. It's been happening since the beginning of time.
People like you are always willing to A) be controlled or B) weasel yourself into positions of control.
Look back at the year leading up to the revolution. By all accounts our boys were traitors of the highest order....says guys like you. I say they changed the world and founded the greatest country in history. Is this girl Ben or George or Sam.....of course not. But it has to start somewhere.
Think beyond this girl's scenario. This country is dying....death by a thousand cuts. Just keep knit picking procedures and arbitrary rules and the big picture will be along shortly to kick you in the dick.......or in your case reward your servitude with an extra loaf of moldy bread..

False equivalence.
Really, like comparing this girl to the Dallas school shooter mentioned above.
Do you really think tea in the bay was the first act? How many willingly defied the crown over petty rules?? Alot!! It has to start somewhere.....for some of us. You may return to dinning on that lovely black size nine duty boot. Maybe your master will be along with that bread soon.

Really, like comparing this girl to the Dallas school shooter mentioned above.
Do you really think tea in the bay was the first act? How many willingly defied the crown over petty rules?? Alot!! It has to start somewhere.....for some of us. You may return to dinning on that lovely black size nine duty boot. Maybe your master will be along with that bread soon.
Wasn't my comparison. By the way, go fuck yourself.

Hi,

But trespassing is trespassing right??

View attachment 7720833

If someone refused to leave your property after being fined for trespassing; the next step is for them to be arrested for said trespassing.

Sincerely,
Theis
I guess she should have burned an A merican flag so the SCOTUS would have recognized her right to protest and exercise her first amendment rights upon public property..........

........oh wait

...I guess only communists have free speech rights in AmeriKa?

eh, comrade?

Reactions: LoCal247
Interesting perspective.

It's because they DON'T believe in the mandate BS that she wasn't charged with anything of the like. Many jurisdictions have some kinda nonsense on the books for it, LE refuses to use it because we all know it's unconstitutional.

Trespass is pretty clear, if somebody that represents the property asks you to leave because you aren't following their rules or you don't want to wear the school uniform, guess what... you're trespassing and that's illegal and it's solid legal ground for an arrest.

That you equate arresting someone for trespassing to the argument for putting Jews in an oven presented at Nuremberg is laughable.

Me personally, I'd have made damn sure she understood yroad she was traveling down, but teens are stupid, they think they're smarter than everyone else and sometimes they don't listen to reason.

That doesn't make the cop a Nazi, it makes her an idiot. Step off school grounds, like literally right over there on the sidewalk and protest to your heart's fullest.

If you stay here it's going to result in an arrest, welcome to adult life where your actions and decisions have consequences.

And that bullshit about public funds, get real, public access makes it a public building not public funding and even buildings with public access have people who represent the interests of the property who can ask you to leave if you're a homeless guy and you decide to start shitting on the floor.
https://www.uscourts.gov › sites › default › files › free-speech-flag-burning_1.pdf
The Supreme Court agreed to hear his case. ISSUE Whether flag burning constitutes "symbolic speech" protected by the First Amendment. RULING Yes. REASONING (5-4) The majority of the Court, according to Justice William Brennan, agreed with Johnson and held that flag burning constitutes a form of "symbolic speech" that is protected by the First ...

bill-of-rights-12-728.jpg

This is why you want higher standards, better benefits, etc. You want the best candidates that will find creative ways NOT to arrest a 16yr old instead of falling back on what's legal or permissible in the situation.
you'd have to be a retard NOT to find obeying the SCOTUS as a "creative way not to arrest a 16yr old"........

.......oh wait,

https://abcnews.go.com › US › court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops › story?id=95836
Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops. N E W L O N D O N, Conn., Sept. 8, 2000 -- A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an ...

Last edited:
This is why you want higher standards, better benefits, etc. You want the best candidates that will find creative ways NOT to arrest a 16yr old instead of falling back on what's legal or permissible in the situation.

Here's her side of the story.

They locked her in the lunchroom and put the rest of the school on a 1.5 hour lock down as if it were an active shooter scenario.

Was the Trespassing arrest warranted? most likely.

Was locking her in the lunch room against her will warranted? I'm not to sure on that one.

All that aside, has osha ever used a federal mandate to enforce any other occupational safety standards in the past? I've been in the steel industry for 20+ years and I've never heard of the boogie man coming for you because you aren't wearing steel toe boots, or safety glasses, or ear plugs, or for breaking any other "rules" the do nothings in our society deem necessary. No body wants to see anyone get hurt in the work place, but most times an injury is a lesson learned for being a dumb ass. Sometimes its your ego, some times its flesh and blood. Either way taking risks is a part of all our lives and how you mitigate those risks usually falls squarely upon the end user.

Thank you so much for posting her side of the story.

Like her father, I am proud of this young lady.

Best of all was her closing with Benjamin Franklin:

ben.jpg

No, I've been consistent that it is part of the system. The officers are part of the system. But your defense of the officers that they are somehow immune to any criticism is lazy.
I have a brain
You have a brain
They have a brain
This mandate is corrupt and unjust. "Following orders" is for those who don't use their brain.

The point of getting arrested for trespassing is to show you chowderheads where this is going and that the system is corrupt.

Police acted professionally. They were still enforcing an illegal mandate. Kinda like sniffer in chief: Hey he's really nice and doesn't mean tweet. Corrupt as fuck, but nice. So he's got that going for him.
What is illegal about the statute prohibiting trespassing?

I left for awhile and ya'll still at it. It never fails....if you can't win an argument resort to calling people morons. This guy disagrees with you so somehow he must cognitively slow?? Makes total sense. What you can't seem to wrap your narrow little mind around is it's not just the cops. It's the entire system. From the executive branch.....all the way to the school board. There is this growing push for one group of people to try and control another. It's been happening since the beginning of time.
People like you are always willing to A) be controlled or B) weasel yourself into positions of control.
Look back at the year leading up to the revolution. By all accounts our boys were traitors of the highest order....says guys like you. I say they changed the world and founded the greatest country in history. Is this girl Ben or George or Sam.....of course not. But it has to start somewhere.
Think beyond this girl's scenario. This country is dying....death by a thousand cuts. Just keep knit picking procedures and arbitrary rules and the big picture will be along shortly to kick you in the dick.......or in your case reward your servitude with an extra loaf of moldy bread..
I see. He calls me stupid, you're OK with that. But I call him a moron because he is still glomming onto the arrest, claiming the arrest was for not wearing a mask.
The arrest and mask mandate are two separate issues.
Trespass is a criminal act, the mandate to wear a mask is an unconstitutional overreach. It doesn't matter WHY they told her to leave, they told her to leave. She refused, that is trespassing.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I think I've finally figured out why our country is in the shape it is in.
On the left we have a love for authoritarian rule. They are united in their cause and succeeding. On the right we just wallow around bickering about just how much boot we're willing to lick. As long y'all want to follow all laws your masters impose don't expect it to get better. Just roll over and hope they pet your belly.

Both sides right/left converge on authoritarian rule. How else do you enforce your idealism on others unwilling to comply?

There are differences of course. The left actively takes the fight to the streets and is supported by "the machine".

• Love
Reactions: jmp1 and DocRDS
What is illegal about the statute prohibiting trespassing?
Now you are just being an fool on purpose. Lets go slow for you

(1) She didn't wear a mask
(2) She got served notice for not wearing a mask
(3) She was arrested for trespassing because she refused to wear a mask and continued to go to school

The mask mandate is illegal.
Arresting for trespassing is because she broke the mask mandate. Trespassing is being used to force compliance.

By your logic, any arbitrary rule could be enforced and we should just comply because trespassing is a crime.

So if you shoot someone who iattacking you --you should be charged with murder. That's your logic.
You killed someone. Killing is illegal. If we don't have a statute against killing, we'll just all shoot each other and it will be anarchy....

Reactions: jmp1

(3) She was arrested for trespassing because she refused to wear a mask and continued to go to school

Arresting for trespassing is because she broke the mask mandate. Trespassing is being used to force compliance.

By your logic, any arbitrary rule could be enforced and we should just comply because trespassing is a crime.

So if you shoot someone who iattacking you --you should be charged with murder. That's your logic.
You killed someone. Killing is illegal. If we don't have a statute against killing, we'll just all shoot each other and it will be anarchy....
Exactly!! If we only focus on the act of trespassing sure....she's in the wrong. (Technically)
What these worshippers of the law aren't getting is the context of the situation. Why wouldn't she leave?? Because she wants her education without the face diaper.

And to the eloquent gentleman that told me to go fuck myself, thanks for reinforcing my point above about resorting to name calling when you can't debate your position any other way.
Sooooo....I'll try it your way. Eat a bag of dicks you order following boot licking cunt.

• Haha

Look, you are the one being a fool,let me explain it to you.
1) NO ONE here has supported a mask mandate.
2) She was told to leave because she wasn't wearing a mask.
3) She was the opportunity to leave, and she refused.
4) After she refused to leave, it was NO LONGER about the mask, it was about the trespass
5) She was arrested for trespass
6) if she had left when told to do , she would not have been arrested

I have bolded the portion you are unwilling to accept.

Why do you insist on conflating the mask mandate with the criminal act of trespass?
They are NOT the same.
Not only that, the window lickers here are proclaiming the police are nazi's/racists/socialist/communist when the real villain is the school admin, the school board and likely the Governor.
Our Governor came out a year ago and flatly stated that Texas law enforcement are not mask cops and wouldn't be enforcing any such order, however, the criminal trespass would still be enforced.
Look, good things are likely to come of this. Hopefully, the parents will sack up like she did and fuck the school board.

By the way, if you shoot someone is self-defense, you may very well be charged with murder or aggravated assault.

Once again. The mask is not why she was arrested. She was arrested for not leaving when given the chance.

Circumstances leading up to being told to leave do not matter. Now it will be up to the courts or juvenile probation to decide what happens next.

But this thread is certainly showing who to add to my ignore list.

Do what you are told citizen.
Do not think for yourself.
You must obey your masters.

What part of the word "Disobedience" escapes your feeble neurons.

Hi,

So do you have a State Issued Driver's License?
So do you have a passport?
So do you stop at traffic lights?
So do you pay property taxes on real estate/home that you own?
So do you have the State mandated minimum insurance coverage on your automobile?

IF you answered yes to any of those; by your logic you are just obeying your masters too right?

So do you have fully automatic firearms without NFA Stamps?
So do you carry your firearms into Federal buildings?
So is the registration expired on your automobile?

If you answered no to any of those; by your logic you are just obeying your masters too right?

Where and what are YOU doing to show your "Disobedience" other than typing on a forum about it?

When is the last time you met with your local school district, mayor, city council, sheriff, economic development board, zoning and inspections, etc etc to voice your opinions in a form that actually matters?

ETA:
Why does the student arrested for wearing a bandanna not get the same public outcry?
Why does the student arrested and not allowed to walk with her graduating class that she was Valedictorian of not get the same public outcry because of a shirt showing her shoulders?
List goes on and on......

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Slash0311
Yes, the cops were doing their job...... I personally would find a new job if one of my tasks was to arrest 16 yr olds that wanted to go to school-- but just me. It is odd how they can decide when they want to "do their job" and the amount of times that they should do something and don't.

I'm sure this will be a butchered explanation of it-- but I've always liked the conversation in Kingdom of Heaven between the main guy and the king.... something to the extent of-- when you are giving an accounting of your actions to God you wont be able to say I was commanded or ordered to do these things by men in power,- That will not suffice. Your soul is in your own hands and only you are responsible for what you do.
"A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

Hi,

So do you have a State Issued Driver's License?
So do you have fully automatic firearms without NFA Stamps?
So do you have a passport?
So do you stop at traffic lights?
So do you pay property taxes on real estate/home that you own?

IF you answered yes to any of those; by your logic you are just obeying your masters too right?
Straw man arguments and you know better. The point is laws which we think are illegal.

Also answering #2 is an invite for fun...nice try though.

Where and what are YOU doing to show your "Disobedience" other than typing on a forum about it?

When is the last time you met with your local school district, mayor, city council, sheriff, economic development board, zoning and inspections, etc etc to voice your opinions in a form that actually matters?
Every week. In fact I had a serious impact on my communities policing activities about 10 years ago and continue to be active to this day. Last year I had an import role in the school board for my daughter. I've held elected office on numerous occassions

I have worked phone banks for local and national candidates since I was able to vote.

ETA:
Why does the student arrested for wearing a bandanna not get the same public outcry?
Why does the student arrested and not allowed to walk with her graduating class that she was Valedictorian of not get the same public outcry because of a shirt showing her shoulders?
List goes on and on......

Sincerely,
Theis
The world is an imperfect place. I can't save everyone. Especially with you hiding in your sewing circle.

But I will speak up for things that matter to me and covid related mandates are very very serious infringement on liberty.

You should know better.

I'm not sure any opinion will help this thread, but...I don't see much disagreement that law, and the rule of law is necessary for a civil society. I think my argument would be in the application (fairness) of those laws. I would propose we have voted a two tier justice system. A system where the gov., selective groups and classes have a different application of the law. The examples are numerous. Should the young lady have been arrested? No...unequivocally not. Especially not today, given the current social/political climate. After they asked her to leave, and if/when she refused, Is she guilty of trespass...yes? Should the adults have found another solution...yes. Our problems are well beyond mandates and compromise(if that is even possible). Our problems are rooted in a deteriorating value system and people wishing to control/dominate others. Live and let live is gone. Civil debate, courteousy is not common. Should hard working individuals be forced to choose between a job and a vaccine...NO. it should NEVER have come to this, but here we are. Do masks work? They don't seem to, the debate continues as Covid has spread regardless. The reaction to Covid from the scientific and medical communities has been horrific. Governments...worse. It's time for people to stand up and take back control of their local, state and national governments. Make decisions NOT based on fear, and in the best, just interest of their citizenry. It's time we lived our values and spent our money and goods so they were a benefit to our communities. I'm not optimistic...but I resolve to fight for this end no matter the cost so that my children will know the freedoms that I have known.

Straw man arguments and you know better. The point is laws which we think are illegal.

Also answering #2 is an invite for fun...nice try though.

Hi,

Isn't that what every single one of your replies has been with the "But this, but that, this is next, etc etc"

Let's face reality!!!

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUCCESSFUL REVOLT/REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT...

I will await the hands but will start..

🙋‍♂️

Sincerely,
Theis

I'm not sure any opinion will help this thread, but...I don't see much disagreement that law, and the rule of law is necessary for a civil society. I think my argument would be in the application (fairness) of those laws. I would propose we have voted a two tier justice system. A system where the gov., selective groups and classes have a different application of the law. The examples are numerous. Should the young lady have been arrested? No...unequivocally not. Especially not today, given the current social/political climate. After they asked her to leave, and if/when she refused, Is she guilty of trespass...yes? Should the adults have found another solution...yes. Our problems are well beyond mandates and compromise(if that is even possible). Our problems are rooted in a deteriorating value system and people wishing to control/dominate others. Live and let live is gone. Civil debate, courteousy is not common. Should hard working individuals be forced to choose between a job and a vaccine...NO. it should NEVER have come to this, but here we are. Do masks work? They don't seem to, the debate continues as Covid has spread regardless. The reaction to Covid from the scientific and medical communities has been horrific. Governments...worse. It's time for people to stand up and take back control of their local, state and national governments. Make decisions NOT based on fear, and in the best, just interest of their citizenry. It's time we lived our values and spent our money and goods so they were a benefit to our communities. I'm not optimistic...but I resolve to fight for this end no matter the cost so that my children will know the freedoms that I have known.
We need to go drink beer.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
Hi,

Isn't that what every single one of your replies has been with the "But this, but that, this is next, etc etc"

Let's face reality!!!

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUCCESSFUL REVOLT/REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT...

I will await the hands but will start..

🙋‍♂️

Sincerely,
Theis
Just because we aren't shooting doesn't mean a revolution isn't happening.

In fact the goal is usually to reform before it comes to that.

A lesson in fact, I think you would be well cognizant of, having to have shed blood.

OF all the men who raised me, all of them were of a single voice: Stop the madness before it comes to shooting.

But if you have to, fight like a sonofabitch and don't miss.