• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Et tu, Brute?

Just because we aren't shooting doesn't mean a revolution isn't happening.

In fact the goal is usually to reform before it comes to that.

A lesson in fact, I think you would be well cognizant of, having to have shed blood.

OF all the men who raised me, all of them were of a single voice: Stop the madness before it comes to shooting.

But if you have to, fight like a sonofabitch and don't miss.

Hi,

Agree but sad reality is we are in this predicament here in USA because those generations not only did not stop the madness; they assisted the madness growth.

The warriors coming home from WWII began raising "soft" generations because they had seen enough horrors for their entire families lifetimes and pushed the domino of softness and participation trophies as to where we are at right now. All while feeding the Gov machine.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

Agree but sad reality is we are in this predicament here in USA because those generations not only did not stop the madness; they assisted the madness growth.

The warriors coming home from WWII began raising "soft" generations because they had seen enough horrors for their entire families lifetimes and pushed the domino of softness and participation trophies as to where we are at right now. All while feeding the Gov machine.

Sincerely,
Theis
Sadly, the only one that tried to do anything about it, was ostracized.
McCarthy was 100% correct.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUCCESSFUL REVOLT/REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT...
I will await the hands but will start..🙋‍♂️

Sincerely,
Theis
Opera Snapshot_2021-10-15_144958_i.pinimg.com.png

Last edited:
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
I am having difficulty following your argument since you seem to be contradicting yourself.

The young lady in question stood up.

You appear to condemn that act.

You appear to be articulating that the appropriate response was deployed and that the punishment of those who assert their rights is to have those rights trampled by professionals intended to protect the rights of the citizenry?

Now you are asserting that when my father returned from the Pacific Theater, his lifetime of hard work and obedience to the law made me soft.

Therefore, I should not stand up for what is right, because it's wrong to stand up for what is right and if I do I should be punished by those I pay to defend my rights?

Hi,

I am not contradicting anything; read exactly what was stated, not what your emotions think it said.

As far as go on....
We took on the corrupt Government and the USA Government funded Russian agents from the country of Georgia in 2014 and exiled the sitting President and his family from Ukraine....along with the secret police..to the point they were disbanded and banned from the Government ever using them.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

I am not contradicting anything; read exactly what was stated, not what your emotions think it said.

As far as go on....
We took on the corrupt Government and the USA Government funded Russian agents from the country of Georgia in 2014 and exiled the sitting President and his family from Ukraine....along with the secret police..to the point they were disbanded and banned from the Government ever using them.

Sincerely,
Theis
well son of a bitch.......

That explains a lot

Hi,

So do you have a State Issued Driver's License?
So do you have a passport?
So do you stop at traffic lights?
So do you pay property taxes on real estate/home that you own?
So do you have the State mandated minimum insurance coverage on your automobile?

IF you answered yes to any of those; by your logic you are just obeying your masters too right?

So do you have fully automatic firearms without NFA Stamps?
So do you carry your firearms into Federal buildings?
So is the registration expired on your automobile?

If you answered no to any of those; by your logic you are just obeying your masters too right?

Where and what are YOU doing to show your "Disobedience" other than typing on a forum about it?

When is the last time you met with your local school district, mayor, city council, sheriff, economic development board, zoning and inspections, etc etc to voice your opinions in a form that actually matters?

ETA:
Why does the student arrested for wearing a bandanna not get the same public outcry?
Why does the student arrested and not allowed to walk with her graduating class that she was Valedictorian of not get the same public outcry because of a shirt showing her shoulders?
List goes on and on......

Sincerely,
Theis
Dude I believe this whole thread is really about some people not being cool with other people being to zealous with the power they have over others. People can cherry pick what to be outraged about but the bottom line is lust for power and the people who call them daddy. Leaders ain’t leading but followers are still trying to follow.

Hi,

Isn't that what every single one of your replies has been with the "But this, but that, this is next, etc etc"

Let's face reality!!!

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUCCESSFUL REVOLT/REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT...

I will await the hands but will start..

🙋‍♂️

Sincerely,
Theis
Respectfully just to clarify your answer………. Self starter? Or the behest or another government?

I would argue there are additional factors at work beyond a post WWII "softness" A boom in late 1800s migration. Early 1900s federal attempt at child labor laws. A rural to urban migration. A declining birth rate. All this at the same time. A family with 3 children can put more emphasis on education than a family with 9. Particularly when it becomes illegal to put them to work at age 7. So education becomes more important. And "standards" become a factor and government steps in. This occurred prior to FDR's New Deal. A school board creating a mask mandate is some more snow added to an ever increasing snowball.