• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Ingenuity Precision trickler

I'm not even upset it's taking longer. The IP system is substantially more complicated than the AT and I'd rather have it right than on time.
While I have expressed that I think some semi-regular public updates (versus individually writing him emails) would alleviate a lot of potential customer angst, I've also expressed that I currently have a powder system (MatchMaster) that works so I'm fine until the IP Powder System does finally drop.

None of us have any real skin in the game (money) so he really doesn't owe us anything.

It will eventually start shipping and when it does I'll upgrade.

Cheers

Maybe it was the way you said it
Me? All I asked for was an update and was basically told I was wasting his time asking for an update and the usual I didn’t take any money so he didn’t owe anyone anything and it would be basically out when it was out.

I guess I should have not asked. Was your experience any better?

I should have saved the email. I guess I was rude for asking.

While I have expressed that I think some semi-regular public updates (versus individually writing him emails) would alleviate a lot of potential customer angst, I've also expressed that I currently have a powder system (MatchMaster) that works so I'm fine until the IP Powder System does finally drop.

None of us have any real skin in the game (money) so he really doesn't owe us anything.

It will eventually start shipping and when it does I'll upgrade.

Cheers

I have a V3 w/IP. I'm in absolutely no hurry. Orkan may be a total douche but he did show some of the adjustments and potential problems with the system. I can see users like Maurie fucking everything up and then throwing a temper tantrum afterwards.

"a forum that is not part of my company" yet a forum that has global reach and may get you the desired customers. I mean instead of answering tens or hundreds of mails you could've posted here once and things are fine, no hard feelings.
Where did this message originate from if I may ask?
Accurate Forum.

Me? All I asked for was an update and was basically told I was wasting his time asking for an update and the usual I didn’t take any money so he didn’t owe anyone anything and it would be basically out when it was out.

I guess I should have not asked. Was your experience any better?

I should have saved the email. I guess I was rude for asking.
I was joking. Should have made it clearer :)

Have you figured out how to motorize your powder drop since you first made this post? Or enhanced your process with it at all?

I have not actually messed with that process yet. I know I can add some pulleys, a motor, and cable and actually do it, but I’ve been working on other projects. This one is in the back burner because the manual set up works so well for my current reloading. I’m not a competitor, so I’m loading for banging steel for fun. Also, I do think it would work well with ball powders, but a large kernel extruded powder may be problematic. Even doing it manually, that dropper hangs up every now and then.

Plus, frankly, Paul’s statement on accurate shooter about forums not being a source of legitimate information is a bullshit deflection

He can put it on his website and then avoid all of the speculation we have on the forums

And according to the people that he has talked to on the phone, he wasted a shit ton of time, chatting for an hour, telling them the same thing that he could’ve posted in five minutes on his website or Facebook page or whatever

So in my view, this is all defensiveness and deflections and damage to reputation. This is not some well thought out plan of how to communicate with one’s customers.

My December 2024 might be off... I have now moved my predicted ETA to February 2025 😬
View attachment 8508334
Dang it we should’ve been sending emails at 9pm to talk to him
IMG_2256.gif

And you guys wonder why he posted that over on AS, and not on here :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Nah. I feel like I’m up there on the “booty busted” scale and one of the more impatient people here. If he got on the hide and said what’s happened to the timelines, current shortfalls in production and his plan going forward, I’d be happy for a while. At least until he inevitably blew the next release date anyway.