Ingenuity Precision trickler

it's a shitty deisgn that doesn't work. no premium product should need spacers and tips and space magic to work right. it took him 2 years just to release a tuning video (which should have never been needed in the first place if it worked right).

It was a major step backward from the v3 that was funded and tested by consumers who got left with a dog-shit product at a premium price.

Reactions: NiteQwill
it's a shitty deisgn that doesn't work. no premium product should need spacers and tips and space magic to work right. it took him 2 years just to release a tuning video (which should have never been needed in the first place if it worked right).

It was a major step backward from the v3 that was funded and tested by consumers who got left with a dog-shit product at a premium price.
Funny you mention that. My friend just came across those tuning videos, had been running the V4 for a long time already. He followed the videos and his next session last week went perfectly (small run of only 20 rounds, but no overthrows). He was happy…until his next session yesterday. Then I got a text today saying it was still just as bad and he’s ordering the IP Trickler to stop the overthrows.

What is “backtracking from the large tube”?

The large tube reverses at the end of its pour. That small reversal would often drop a large amount that sent the load over. This combined with the increased cost of a v4+ ip made me very hesitant to even try it. But would still be a huge improvement using the v4+ ip over just the v4

Reactions: secondofangle2
If it makes it to the public.
It’ll make it. Hopefully by this time next week there will be 3 cnc machines cranking out the aluminum parts. Getting the 3 cnc machines going has not been without its challenges even the new one Paul purchased because his other machines were giving him fits. I believe most of the printed parts are done.

It’ll make it. Hopefully by this time next week there will be 3 cnc machines cranking out the aluminum parts. Getting the 3 cnc machines going has not been without its challenges even the new one Paul purchased because his other machines were giving him fits. I believe most of the printed parts are done.
How likely is the current timeline of being fullfilled if 3 cnc machines are arriving this time next month (mid november)?

"The current estimate for shipping new orders is early 1st quarter 2025. Orders placed between 12-23 and 3-24 should start shipping toward the end of November. Orders placed after 3-24 will be in the second batch going out early first quarter as well."

Reactions: secondofangle2
Machines are on site. New one was setup this week but waiting on some parts to show up Monday to get it up and running.
Ah yeah....I can read and I got it. My post was response to @FNG1001 's post saying "this time next month (mid-November)" when you clearly stated this time next week.

He may want to slow down a bit and read a bit more carefully.

Cheers

I'm kind of shocked he's machining stuff himself? I figured that would be contracted.
If he knows he has volume ( other projects?) and can keep them running it makes sense. If all he has is the current projects, I agree that out sourcing for a bunch of batch size lots of parts makes far more sense.

Reactions: LR1845
WAIT A SECOND!!! He has been telling people they were going to come out a month ago and didn't even have the fucking machines to make the parts until now. That is unbelievable.

At some point, these aren't mystery delays; they are just downright deceitful to the people waiting to buy one - Paul knew months ago he didn't even have the machines to make the parts, yet keep telling everyone fake deadlines to keep them engaged. This keeps getting worse, and I continue to lose my faith in this company having any sustainable future despite the one product it has being very good.

1000005861.gif

WAIT A SECOND!!! He has been telling people they were going to come out a month ago and didn't even have the fucking machines to make the parts until now. That is unbelievable.

At some point, these aren't mystery delays; they are just downright deceitful to the people waiting to buy one - Paul knew months ago he didn't even have the machines to make the parts, yet keep telling everyone fake deadlines to keep them engaged. This keeps getting worse, and I continue to lose my faith in this company having any sustainable future despite the one product it has being very good.
He just purchased a new machine that should be cranking out parts next week. He has had two other machines but one had a spindle go out recently and why he purchased a new one. But don’t you worry the other machine is back up and running.

After missing a few V3 listing this week, I had a break through moment in my powder trickling delima while patiently waiting my payment email. Sitting in my thinking chair I recalled how my ex "metered" her output (put-out) and it dawned on me how to replicate. Few clicks on Amazon to find just the product, an Angel Youngs version. Can report no over throw. Of course, only one round load before I had some explaining why I had a loaded fleshlight in the reloading room.
1000016839.jpg

While you can outsource parts and get quality you’re also paying a lot for that. Making parts in house gives you more control over the quality and higher profit margins.so yes my statement was true and accurate.
That isn’t what you said at all. Your statement made no mention of financials. Your statement, as worded, made it sound like this guy is the only one in the world capable of making a part to print.

Reactions: Evintos
I think he was saying, “best way (business-wise) to maintain quality and hold the tolerances he desires,” not that no one else could do it physically. That’s how I understood it to begin with, even before the clarification, because it wouldn’t make sense to suggest that no one else is capable of making the part.

Reactions: Baron23
2 pages of useful information in this thread. 41 pages of bitching and bickering.

Also, is it February yet? I’d like to place my order.
let me go check on other well-working products with 40 pages of bitching........... all I could find was Labrador. How did that work out for them?

it's almost like listening to your consumers and then improving based on that input is a good idea - and the universal trend in this thread is realistic and timely updates on the products (which still isn't close to happening)

But thanks for coming in here and forming an opinion with zero skin in the game.

let me go check on other well-working products with 40 pages of bitching........... all I could find was Labrador. How did that work out for them?

it's almost like listening to your consumers and then improving based on that input is a good idea - and the universal trend in this thread is realistic and timely updates on the products (which still isn't close to happening)

But thanks for coming in here and forming an opinion with zero skin in the game.
What fucking “skin” do you have in this game, Maury? :unsure: 😒

Reactions: Schütze
If they got CNC's coming online "within weeks" to produce parts they're definitely not meeting the end of November timeline. Mark it. See yall in 2025.
Pretty sure he said "by this time next week, should have 3 cnc machines running" and "I believe all other parts are printed already" or something like that...

That isn’t what you said at all. Your statement made no mention of financials. Your statement, as worded, made it sound like this guy is the only one in the world capable of making a part to print.
First I didn’t say anything about printing. When someone was surprised he machines the parts himself instead of shopping it out, I said it’s best way for Paul to maintain the quality and tolerances required. Now maybe I need to go in depth more as to why, but I think most here get it.

First I didn’t say anything about printing. When someone was surprised he machines the parts himself instead of shopping it out, I said it’s best way for Paul to maintain the quality and tolerances required. Now maybe I need to go in depth more as to why, but I think most here get it.
Actually most of use are used towaiting and will be ready when we get the mail, the others will also pay the piper but want to act like Whiny 4yr olds waiting for their dinner.

Last edited:
I also didn't say anything about printing.

I said something about printing and I was referencing this part of a post.

" I believe most of the printed parts are done."

This stuff has gotten out of hand. I was just surprised Paul was cnc-ing stuff himself. I think it's cool. The over criticism of every little thing has just gotten out of hand here. Everyone wanted updates, and the guy comes in and gives updates, then gets beat up about it. I get it that some are frustrated, and that expectations were set and then were not met, but given all the other things going on in the world this is really getting silly.

I said something about printing and I was referencing this part of a post.

" I believe most of the printed parts are done."

This stuff has gotten out of hand. I was just surprised Paul was cnc-ing stuff himself. I think it's cool. The over criticism of every little thing has just gotten out of hand here. Everyone wanted updates, and the guy comes in and gives updates, then gets beat up about it. I get it that some are frustrated, and that expectations were set and then were not met, but given all the other things going on in the world this is really getting silly.
Totally agree, Paul at this point can’t do anything without getting snark from the peanut gallery. I appreciate the hard work that goes into this. I hope he does not take the snarky comments too seriously as they have gotten out of control.