Ingenuity Precision trickler

It doesn’t matter how or why there is so much consternation, it matters that so many people are experiencing and expressing it

In any case, the message is out: if you promise something way too early and then delay and delay and delay and fail to communicate along the way, you piss a bunch of people off and ruin your credibility

You can like it or not, but that’s just the way it is

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter how or why there is so much consternation, it matters that so many people are experiencing and expressing it

In any case, the message is out: if you promise something way too early and then delay and delay and delay and failed to communicate along the way, you piss a bunch of people off and ruin your credibility

But you will still present your card when asked!

• Love
Reactions: Schütze
I've been called a lot things but none of them are as bad as being accused of buying a $900 matchmaster
Well gee, Maury, if you ever served your country instead of just arrogantly mouthing off, one of them wouldn’t cost you nearly that much.

Go try to fuck with someone else. Goodbye.

Last edited:

In any case, the message is out: if you promise something way too early and then delay and delay and delay and fail to communicate along the way, you piss a bunch of people off and ruin your credibility

Doesn’t matter to me either way. I’ll happily pay for it whenever I get the email, just as I’m sure most people that preordered it will do the same…

I’m just wondering why anyone has their panties in a bunch over it when they aren’t out any money, or why it even matters when the units are ready for the same reason.

Doesn’t matter to me either way. I’ll happily pay for it whenever I get the email, just as I’m sure most people that preordered it will do the same…

I’m just wondering why anyone has their panties in a bunch over it when they aren’t out any money, or why it even matters when the units are ready for the same reason.
More than a few people held out on getting other options because of the original release date. Those are probably the majority of the pissed folks.

We’re making a stink about it because when this was teased it was absolutely going to be a game changer. Still will but when you’re waiting for something that you already saved the money for and it keeps getting pushed back over and over it’s frustrating. This is like buying a suppressor with a trust.

No money out of pocket yes but being anxious to have a premium loading system is another level.

• Love
Reactions: secondofangle2

Face it, their board and want to whine because their oatmeal wasn’t ready

Reactions: just browsing
technically a "spelling error" or mistaking homonyms. Grammar is "the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics."

:)

More than a few people held out on getting other options because of the original release date. Those are probably the majority of the pissed folks.
^This. I sold other machines in anticipation of IP based on Feb release date, only to hand trickle for many looooong months, and then relented and bought an ATV2 to tide me over.

That is a real tangible inconvenience suffered for a wildly unrealistic timeline for release, and I'm not the only victim of this planning fallacy.

If I tell you I'm going to meet you at the match as your spotter at 8AM (with no money down! No contract signed!) and I don't get there till noon, and you have to scramble to make alternative arrangements, you're understandably pissed.

Reactions: vh20
I guess I kinda get the opportunity cost thing but I also don’t… you’d have to be super naive to buy into something like this without hedging. How many times have we seen the exact same thing happen when a new product comes to market? I can’t remember a single one that was actually on-time.

And I sold a SuperTrickler and a V4 last year in anticipation of the IP release as well… definitely wouldn’t have done that without a V3 as backup. Maybe that’s just me.

This is more like grabbing a free TBAC cert off a prize table and then bitching about their lead times… no customer money involved, no delivery commitment. Simple as that.

Could they have been more up front about when they would be ready? 100%. Are they going to face customer attrition from taking so long to get to market? Absolutely. All I’m saying is that the outcry from dudes that currently have zero vested interest is pretty laughable.