• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

MK12 MOD-0 LETS SEE EM!

Re: MK12 MOD-0 LETS SEE EM!

2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can call these SPR's.........but their not

ColtAR15A2s.jpg

and the title is MK12's not generic SPR </div></div>

That little cutie on the left is a lot like the Colt that got me started with all this AR madness... (slight tear forms).

Compare those rifles to what we are doing today, very cool. SPRs. HaHa. HeeHee. SPRs... yeah, that's it.

went thru this thread late last night some very nice marks in here here is my rendition i know its not exact but it has the pieces i like on it
Gunsgunsguns017-1.jpg

Gunsgunsguns018.jpg

Gunsgunsguns014.jpg

And my son having some fun with it at the range
Gunsgunsguns056.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a beta C drum on an SPR </div></div>
agreed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norseman1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm usually not one for posting images but thought you guys might like to see this one.

Cheers.

[img:center]
MK12Mod0001.jpg
[/img]
[img:center]
MK12Mod0002.jpg
[/img] [img:center]
MK12Mod0003.jpg
[/img] </div></div>

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">OMG...this is absolutely BAT SHIT COOL!!

A certifiable USGI SOF war issued/carried sniper upper!
smile.gif
It doesn't get much better than that folks......WOW!
shocked.gif

Very Cool dude, congrads!!!
t</span>
(some people have all the luck, I would have gotten a letter that told me that mine was either a really good airsoft fake OR that it was stolen and they were coming to get it!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a beta C drum on an SPR </div></div>

yep a kid at a shooting range with an AR w/drum magizine???

Better hurry up and get him an xbox360 and some skinny jeans. wtf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">updated pic of the MK12's after optics upgrade and switching

002.jpg
</div></div>

Question for you sir: how did you get the Matech BUIS to fit behind the PEQ-2-3 rail? Did you have to modify the rail any, or trim it? Just wondering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johngfoster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">updated pic of the MK12's after optics upgrade and switching

002.jpg
</div></div>

Question for you sir: how did you get the Matech BUIS to fit behind the PEQ-2-3 rail? Did you have to modify the rail any, or trim it? Just wondering.</div></div>

yeah it had to be milled to contour, so no going back to a ARMS rear sight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thejeep</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a beta C drum on an SPR </div></div>

yep a kid at a shooting range with an AR w/drum magizine???

Better hurry up and get him an xbox360 and some skinny jeans. wtf</div></div>

where do you read me say anything about the kid? the kid shooting is awsome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Christmas in July thanks to Demo Glass from SWFA!

IMG_05971.jpg
</div></div>

you gots killer water damage yo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you gots killer water damage yo </div></div>

You don't like my walls, vjj?

I call it slum-esque.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ManSammich</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you gots killer water damage yo </div></div>

You don't like my walls, vjj?

I call it slum-esque. </div></div>

I think your back wall is exquisite. Nice stick too!

Ok someone talk me into an ops inc can. I already have a Thunder Beast 223P1 that I really like. Other than being correct for my MK12 mod 0 build what would I be missing out on?

The gun already has a Razor HD on it so its not correct with or without the Ops Inc can

Wish I could tell you!

But its a vetted performer, and looks pretty slick with the brake and collar, even without the suppressor attached.

Just has "that look" with a 12th model... I know you know what I'm talking about.

I know exactly what you are talking about! I think the Ops Inc can will just have to wait until next year. I will eventually get this rifle correct, I just have to recover from the latest spending spree.

Is the Ops Inc 12th mod. as reliable as the TB for going on and off without any zero shift?

What is the rail that runs the length of the upper on the Mod 0? Is that the ARMS PEQ or whatever it is called?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the rail that runs the length of the upper on the Mod 0? Is that the ARMS PEQ or whatever it is called? </div></div>

The original was the A.R.M.S. #38 PEQ-2-3, now out of production (being only used in the Mod 0), and quite expensive now if you can find one.

PRI makes a reasonable substitute, which is what I used. It isn't quite identical (fasteners are on the opposite side, and there are no engraving/branding/markings, mostly).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the rail that runs the length of the upper on the Mod 0? Is that the ARMS PEQ or whatever it is called? </div></div>

The original was the A.R.M.S. #38 PEQ-2-3, now out of production (being only used in the Mod 0), and quite expensive now if you can find one.

PRI makes a reasonable substitute, which is what I used. It isn't quite identical (fasteners are on the opposite side, and there are no engraving/branding/markings, mostly). </div></div>

Close. The original was called the "SPR MOD" rail, it didn't have the cutouts and was used on the Gen I & II PRI forends. It was just a rail and didn't have the removable section in the front for a PEQ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VegasKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nhm16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the rail that runs the length of the upper on the Mod 0? Is that the ARMS PEQ or whatever it is called? </div></div>

PRI makes a reasonable substitute, which is what I used. It isn't quite identical (fasteners are on the opposite side, and there are no engraving/branding/markings, mostly). </div></div>

Close. The original was called the "SPR MOD" rail, it didn't have the cutouts and was used on the Gen I & II PRI forends. It was just a rail and didn't have the removable section in the front for a PEQ. </div></div>

Heh true, I never think about the Mod0's with the pre-Gen III forends. Unlike many others, I don't find the early Mod0's all that appealing.

some of you fucks need to stop worrying about what other people do with their shit, especially when it isnt hurting anyone, and go back to jerking off over your perfect replicas of weapons that are used by better men than you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of you fucks need to stop worrying about what other people do with their shit, especially when it isnt hurting anyone, and go back to jerking off over your perfect replicas of weapons that are used by better men than you.</div></div>

I need to stop posting shit like I have been which is derogatory or I will find myself on the outside looking in. This is what's called a hint. Take it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoltOveride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of you fucks need to stop worrying about what other people do with their shit, especially when it isnt hurting anyone, and go back to jerking off over your perfect replicas of weapons that are used by better men than you.</div></div>

I need to stop posting shit like I have been which is derogatory or I will find myself on the outside looking in. This is what's called a hint. Take it.</div></div>

Yup cause the quote I was responding too isn't derogatory at all, hint recieved

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quacktastic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

</div></div>
LOL thats funny

Here's mine that showed up over the last 2 days. KAC SR-15 lower with PRI upper

2qslxtk.jpg

Gimpy thats looking good, Captain Moroni that is sweet, Quacktastic, well that quite a picture you posted there, I did know a guy who ran two lights on his entry gun, I ribbed him mercilessly every time I saw him, even though others related the story why.

When the going gets weird...the weird turn professional.
P1010229.jpg

hey, you didn't tell me you had a damn MK12...

Did you go to Lee Kay today? Ill email yah. I want to shoot that beast before you leave. Ill email yah.

Slight variation on the Mod 0 theme:

8081154684_b5b8b33c28_c.jpg

8081153400_65a43b7b06_c.jpg

8081158669_4e0890dcf7_c.jpg

I'm running a cheap FM Optics 4-14X44 Mil Dot FFP on it for now, but eventually it will get either an SS 3-9X42 or Viper PST 2.5-10X44. Also, since it's still kind of a build in progress, the forward assist is still in the mail
smile.gif

Pretty much finished now other than an eventual optics upgrade and some QD sling mounts for the forend:

8137256083_f47410bab1_c.jpg

8137258163_e5d59a06ce_c.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FMJBT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
8137258163_e5d59a06ce_c.jpg
</div></div>

I love how the lines/angles of the foreend and EFX-A1 stock line up.

Finally settled on a scope. I ended up going with the Bushnell 3-12X44 FFP with G2DMR reticle, along with a set of ARMS #22 rings with the new adjustable QD levers.

From a recent trip to AZ:

8219096867_ebcdd430a5_c.jpg

^^^ I knew someone would complete one before me!!!

Sexy!!!

MK12 MOD 0 Delta

I made a post back in May about it, on page 6 lol

God i need to sell my nightforce F1 and get one of the mk 12 mod 1's!!!!!!!!!!! Its happening lol.

i havent been to pri's page in a while, but just looked this evening:

http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725130&CAT=4824

i bought a complete mk12 mod 0 upper with the sights and bolt and all the fixin's and it was right at 2k...like 1998.00 iirc back in 2009.

looking at their site now, it looks like they are 1475.00

sureley they havent dropped 500.00 bucks since 2009.

i was wondering what gives and how they are cheaper if anyone knows.

are the pri uppers comparable with say high caliber or other high end mk12 builders?

thanks,
rob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ I knew someone would complete one before me!!!

Sexy!!!

MK12 MOD 0 Delta

I made a post back in May about it, on page 6 lol </div></div>

Some guy on AR15.com has us both beat I think. Theres a post buried a few months back in the 160+ page thread of MK-12's on there. Honestly I'm surprised there are not more of these being built. I know the first thought in my head when the Delta forend first came out was: "Dammit. Time to build another SPR..." When the MAGS EFX-A1 stock came out, that pretty much sealed the deal. I was on a mission after that
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyena74</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i havent been to pri's page in a while, but just looked this evening:

http://www.precisionreflex.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725130&CAT=4824

i bought a complete mk12 mod 0 upper with the sights and bolt and all the fixin's and it was right at 2k...like 1998.00 iirc back in 2009.

looking at their site now, it looks like they are 1475.00

sureley they havent dropped 500.00 bucks since 2009.

i was wondering what gives and how they are cheaper if anyone knows.

are the pri uppers comparable with say high caliber or other high end mk12 builders?

thanks,
rob </div></div>

PRI stuff is good to go. Among the available uppers for the Mod 0, I think PRI is one of the more authentic ones.