• Today we celebrate America. Happy 4th!

Thank you to all the vets and Americans out there and if you were a vet, share your stories below! We're also offering a 15% discount on all subscriptions with code AMERICA24

Share your story Subscribe

Powder IN-STOCK thread

has anyone ordered from okreloading.com?
Are they legit?

Spoke with them on the phone from the site's contact info. They recently bought Butch's gun shop. Since we're from the same state we actually had a few minutes of conversation.

Only bad news is that I placed an order (had to do it online...hmmmm...). It was for the last 2K of their 215Ms.

FEDERAL PRIMER SMALL RIFLE AR MATCH AR RIFLE 1000/BOX​

My last 215's were $45 a thousand at an LGS in 2020, right place right time. Also, the most I've paid for primers.

My last purchase for Fed GM215M ran Me $ 70.20 per 5K ,by the carton of #20K count . Federal GM210M were $64.60 per 5K per carton #20K count.
Win 209 ran Me $62.50 per 5K per carton #20K count .
That was during Sub Prime mortgage melt down and I purchased multiple cartons of ALL manner primers 205's 155's regular and match as well as Winchester for a mixed pallet .
They shipped them free without Hazmat cost too ME . Primers I Never need again . I attempted to do that again in 2016 and was denied ! ??.

Reactions: Jcarpenter223
1720015620779.png

Remember to use code FBFS24 for free shipping as well.

Reactions: nightBird
MY personal take on these sales is , we're NOT getting something for nothing . Hazmat free or Shipping free powder price makes up for it and then some . Less expensive powder sales , and $$ knocked off shipping turns out to be less bucks overall ,than those so called gimmick sales . Just MY observation .

Case in point Bruno shooter supply :

VihtaVuori Powder – N160  – 8lb

VihtaVuori Powder – N160 – 8lb​

$256.20