Powder IN-STOCK thread

So tempted to grab some but I don't have the right powders on hand.

Do you think it's all the same lot from berger?

Doubtful but I plan to use them for 300blk subs with my 220smk sub load thst shoots lights out

But as good as they look, I'm thinking hard about having a 300 Win Mag barrel spun up to let them fly.

I'm pretty sure AR has bots buying from their site now as I checked powder that dropped and wanted to buy some 4895 and 25 jugs disappeared in less than 30 seconds.
I tried to grab some as well, and it was gone quick. Did get a jug of the “RL 17” though. I have a bunch of their powder and it’s all been good. I expect this to be as well.

Reactions: padom
Yeah, I think my (our) honey hole has been found out for sure.
I’ve been buying from American Reloading since about 2017, and been able to stock up on some good stuff before bots were grabbing it up.

I've been buying from them for a longgg time. I used to get 8lb jugs for under $80 for a while... ever since the new website prices have gone way up and stock is gone in seconds.... not the hidden gem it used to be

Anybody have a midwayusa promo code? Free shipping or even 10% off would be cool. About to place an order.
Looks like free shipping on $99 ended yesterday. That one rotates in about every few weeks it seems, and doesn't normally require a code.

No current blanket % off codes according to my email, a limited optic one though.

However you "might" be able to get 10% off by signing up for email promotions:

Looks like free shipping on $99 ended yesterday. That one rotates in about every few weeks it seems, and doesn't normally require a code.

No current blanket % off codes according to my email, a limited optic one though.

Damn, I'm over $100 haha. I'm a day too late then. Let me try signing up for emails/texts although I think I've already signed up before. I'll give it a shot.

Haha, it did work. Order placed!

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    922.7 KB · Views: 21
I can't say its a good deal, but its the only in-stock on blackhorn I've seen in more than a year, so if you gotta have it, you might have to swallow hard, but it is available.

$89/8-oz (n)

• Wow
Reactions: RegionRat