Powder IN-STOCK thread

Why not the real deal?

Why not the real deal?
That's not a horrible price. It isn't a good price either.

It's getting near the point that making it yourself is economically sensible.

Mike

According to the fine print you have to have 99 bucks in primers or black powder in the order to qualify. And they are having a labor day sale. That fine print is eveytime they have free hazmat do they enforce it?

Some surprisingly good deals on some VV from Midway...

N570 8lbs $318

N150 8lbs $293

N568 8lbs $284

IMG_3383.png

BLC-2 and H335 was in stock at American Reloading for a few seconds. Lol $167 for 8 pounds.
I was too slow. Showed 10 in stock when I added to cart, and couldn’t check out fast enough.

Just curious, what are people using blc-2 for?

I bought a pound a while ago because it's what I found that was good for grendel. After reading more on it, people seem to think it's dirty and rather not use it. I want to be wrong so I can actually use the pound I over spent on lol.

Reactions: 25ring

I bought a pound a while ago because it's what I found that was good for grendel. After reading more on it, people seem to think it's dirty and rather not use it. I want to be wrong so I can actually use the pound I over spent on lol.
I’ve used it in .223 and .308. It’s not my go-to, but it works.
A little dirty, no very temp stable, but I had no major complaints for what I was doing with it.

I actually had a ton of WC 846 (military BLC-2 equivalent) from American for god knows what sitting in the cabinet for years I never used it. Got 16lb for under $120 AR Black Friday deal 2018 or there abouts. finally worked up a plinking AR15 load with it and it shot lights out for AR15 plinking ammo so I ran off all 16lb of it on my Dillon 1050 and filled up some ammo cans.

Wilson Combat 16" AR15
26.0gr
Hornady 62gr BT FMJ
Stupid accurate

3MImo3f.jpeg

I actually had a ton of WC 846 (military BLC-2 equivalent) from American for god knows what sitting in the cabinet for years I never used it. Got 16lb for under $120 AR Black Friday deal 2018 or there abouts. finally worked up a plinking AR15 load with it and it shot lights out for AR15 plinking ammo so I ran off all 16lb of it on my Dillon 1050 and filled up some ammo cans.

Wilson Combat 16" AR15
26.0gr
Hornady 62gr BT FMJ
Stupid accurate

3MImo3f.jpeg

Good stuff! I suppose I could load it up in high rifles that I will use for some fun plinking high volume shooting.

I have 308, 223, and grendel. I'm thinking grendel or 223.

Thanks!

Reactions: JPaul
Grabbed a couple of the new Ramshot Grand also. $30.51 a lb. Reviews I've seen are a that Grand is a lot better than Win Staball HD.

Should work well in both 6.5PRC and hopefully 22GT with heavies.

Grabbed a couple of the new Ramshot Grand also. $30.51 a lb. Reviews I've seen are a that Grand is a lot better than Win Staball HD.

Should work well in both 6.5PRC and hopefully 22GT with heavies.

Please post results when you try it.

Reactions: 357Max