Shooting at Apalachee High School in Georgia. So far 4 dead, shooter in custody.

That would certainly suit a convenient narrative.

Would suit the narrative of most of these retards.

The “convenient” narrative is that it is a cisgender white MAGA male who joined the Klan at 11 in order to oppress bisexual African ballet dancers who identify as Siberian marmots.

If they were the case, little “Adolf’s” name and affiliations as part of the oppressive master race of privilege would be front page already.

Of course, I’m probably wrong.

Sirhr

Highest casualty count mass murder in US history was the Happyland Nightclub arson in 1990 in the Bronx. Asshole went in to confront a lady who rejected his sexual advances, booted by the bouncers, then came back and threw a quart of gasoline right in the only doorway. 90+ fatalities.

Worst mass murder in U.S. history is probably more like when the gummint shot up coal
Miners or bonus marchers. Or torched compounds in Texas.

Oh wait… unsanctioned mass-murder.

Like the ones where the gummint isn’t “aware” of their guided ‘tard-missile.”

Sirhr

Highest casualty count mass murder in US history was the Happyland Nightclub arson in 1990 in the Bronx. Asshole went in to confront a lady who rejected his sexual advances, booted by the bouncers, then came back and threw a quart of gasoline right in the only doorway. 90+ fatalities.
had 1 like that in tampa,billy ferri. don't remember all details. went into a winn dixie i think and threw a gallon of gs over people threw a match. 4 dead i think.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Covid deaths(if you believe it was planned) wins hands down. And don’t forget Sept 11 attack and OKC bombing

What the absolute fuck are they doing?

IMG_1604.jpeg

This is about 22 miles from my house. “Rumors” are that there is or was a group of shooters that had a list of schools they were gonna shoot up. Police/le were posted up 2 per entrance and exit at several surrounding schools including the one my kids attend.

Locals are saying that the school was told that there was a shooter threat before it happened.

Who knows the actual truth.

Edit to remove pic.

Last edited:
a thought. if a 13 yo who posted a "threat" in '23 & is monitored,how constantly are some of us on here being more closely monitored than we already think we are. a lot of posting on here very critical of and unfriendly to our rulers and their actions.
just because one is paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get one.

The only way these school shootings will subside is for the staff to be armed.
We will never see an effective armed teacher. Some coaches hunt and are gun proficient but thats a small minority thats getting smaller.

Some of my coaches hunted and so did our Jr. High principal but kids weren't mentally-ill fags back then.

We will never see an effective armed teacher. Some coaches hunt and are gun proficient but thats a small minority thats getting smaller.

Some of my coaches hunted and so did our Jr. High principal but kids weren't mentally-ill fags back then.
So different than my Jr High….hunter education class, 8th grade English taught by a former Green Beret from ‘Nam. Dude had eyes in back of his head - distinctly remember the door about to slam shut (un-airconditioned school) and a microsend before it slammed he shouted ‘BAM’ - 180 degrees behind him!!! Bad ass MOFO he was…. Absolutely nobody would have dared shooting up our school. Been dead before they had first shot off.

The only way these school shootings will subside is for the staff to be armed.

Teachers should not have their attention divided between minors, a firearm, and all that “situational awareness” drivel.

In many foreign “less developed” (doesn’t that term reek of delusions of exceptionalism?) countries, armed guards at schools are quite the norm - and the students are as familiar with these guards as the school custodian.

The caveat to this is that while armed guards are present - these countries aren’t saturated with firearms, and students running around shooting other students is unheard of.

Last edited:
Yep, on the FBI radar. I wonder, why even have the FBI and their “radar”, if it never prevents anything?

It helps to identify a mentally unstable little fuck and match them up with a suitable mentor (handler)

Reactions: athhud and mosin46
Teachers should not have their attention divided between minors, a firearm, and all that “situational awareness” drivel.

In many foreign “less developed” (doesn’t that term reek of delusions of exceptionalism?) countries, armed guards at schools are quite the norm - and the students are as familiar with these guards as the school custodian.

The caveat to this is that while armed guards are present - these countries aren’t saturated with firearms, and students running around shooting other students is unheard of.
Dis iz Amerika so dat shit be rassist.

What is the weapon?
Well, you know it wasn't an AR or that would be in every story. Pump shotgun, it's been said.

No, in those countries they have mass-stabbing.

Which of course means “ban all knives.”

Remember if all you have is a spork you will have to eat zee bugs.

Worst mass murder in U.S. history is probably more like when the gummint shot up coal
Miners or bonus marchers. Or torched compounds in Texas.

Oh wait… unsanctioned mass-murder.

Like the ones where the gummint isn’t “aware” of their guided ‘tard-missile.”

Sirhr

Sanctioned or unsanctioned. They're just as dead. I'll stick with your original mention of Wounded Knee as the worst. Close to 300, if I recall.

Fast forward almost 80 years and a lieutenant said, "Hold my beer." He was punished with several months in prison and I'm certain several officers holding higher ranks were critized for their involvement. Of course, that one doesn't count as it happened in a foreign country

Sanctioned or unsanctioned. They're just as dead. I'll stick with your original mention of Wounded Knee as the worst. Close to 300, if I recall.

Fast forward almost 80 years and a lieutenant said, "Hold my beer." He was punished with several months in prison and I'm certain several officers holding higher ranks were critized for their involvement. Of course, that one doesn't count as it happened in a foreign country

IMG_3870.jpeg

Reactions: EddieNFL

How much situational awareness do you have to have to see a kid with a pump shotgun or hear gun shots? In most of these shootings the shooter starts shooting somewhere else and ends up in a class room where he kills the majority of his victims. Thats why these school shootings always end up with 10 to 26 victims despite being in schools with hundreds of people, that’s how large the class sizes are with a few extras shot on the way.

A student would know where the guards are and actively avoid them when he started so the security guard would have to move towards the shooting. The teacher in that class room being armed could make all the difference in the world.

Now I’m not saying that all the teachers should be armed as there are plenty of teachers that would be of no use even if they had a gun. However there are plenty of teachers that are capable of multitasking and carrying a firearm while working and they should not be prevented from doing so. When I was in school I had several ex military teachers that absolutely would have been able to engage a school shooter.

Here’s a pic of the kid. Doesn’t look like the typical emo/fag/tranny school shooter.

This is about 22 miles from my house. “Rumors” are that there is or was a group of shooters that had a list of schools they were gonna shoot up. Police/le were posted up 2 per entrance and exit at several surrounding schools including the one my kids attend.

Locals are saying that the school was told that there was a shooter threat before it happened.

Who knows the actual truth.View attachment 8494772

That picture is NOT the correct Colt Gray. That is an innocent kid in Oklahoma. PLEASE take it down.

The weapon was not a shotgun.

It is an AR15. There is a picture of it on the floor in a hallway at the school already out and public (saw it briefly on the news this morning). Plus, the GBI has identified it as an AR15.

Also, the FBI sent the Jackson Sheriff's Office out to the boy's house in May or March (had an M in it, LOL) of 2023, when he was 13, over threats. His Dad said the guns were locked up, and Colt had no access. Colt denied having posted the threats.

Law enforcement had nothing solid to link the boy to the threats. NO PROBABLE CAUSE. Be careful about throwing out our Bill of Rights using hindsight. There are hundreds of thousands of "threat" investigations. Because we have a Bill of Rights, the government needs probable cause to take action. If the investigation does not turn up any, then they do not act.

We do not live in a country where they lock up the dad and then waterboard the boy until he confesses. And you should be thankful that we do not.

I will take the downsides of our Bill of Rights along with having it. I will not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Last edited:
We do not live in a country where they lock up the date and then waterboard the boy until he confesses. And you should be thankful that we do not.

I will take the downsides of our Bill of Rights along with having it. I will not throw the baby out with the bath water.

We think we're too exceptional to get the Gitmo treatment, and aren't too careful with what we wish for.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Make institutions great again.

Honestly, yes! They don't have to be nasty prisons. Think of how 'cheap' it would be to have what amount to 'resorts' for the mentally ill.

I can sort of understand how the bunny huggers in the 1960's and 70's wanted all the institutions shut down. The Vermont one (where Patch Adams was inspired... by a guy who was briefly lodged there and then became an MD) was utterly disgusting. I mean... unreal squalor and disgusting conditions.

But it doesn't have to be that way... .And some folks need to be put 'away' from mainstream society.

However, having them on the loose creates issues. Calls for safety. Billions to 'end' homelessness (which is mental health, largely.) Gun Control (which is mental health). Billions in 'mental health' agencies and hundreds of thousands of useless college grads who are making big government-funded salaries (and voting lefty) to 'cure' a problem... by prolonging it and harnessing it for wealth redistribution. Also, the 'retards on the street' and thei families... ALL vote for the free stuff... as part of the giant Free-Shit-Army. Guns don't vote. Drugged-up retards vote for exactly who they are told to vote for. Or their 'caregivers' fill out their ballots (aka 2016 and 2020).

They don't want a solution. They want an issue. Thus it will never be solved. Well, that is until the wheels come off an economic house of cards that is paying for all this shit... and then the bloodbath begins. In terms not only of unemployment of hundreds of thousands/millions of worthless non-contributors who will end up completely unemployable except at menial labor... and then the now-unsupported mentally-ill who are going to go total animal.

Well, probably wouldn't be much different if they were in 'resorts' and the wheels came off. But at least they'd be in one place! ;-)

Cheers, Sirhr

Honestly, yes! They don't have to be nasty prisons. Think of how 'cheap' it would be to have what amount to 'resorts' for the mentally ill.

I can sort of understand how the bunny huggers in the 1960's and 70's wanted all the institutions shut down. The Vermont one (where Patch Adams was inspired... by a guy who was briefly lodged there and then became an MD) was utterly disgusting. I mean... unreal squalor and disgusting conditions.

But it doesn't have to be that way... .And some folks need to be put 'away' from mainstream society.

However, having them on the loose creates issues. Calls for safety. Billions to 'end' homelessness (which is mental health, largely.) Gun Control (which is mental health). Billions in 'mental health' agencies and hundreds of thousands of useless college grads who are making big government-funded salaries (and voting lefty) to 'cure' a problem... by prolonging it and harnessing it for wealth redistribution. Also, the 'retards on the street' and thei families... ALL vote for the free stuff... as part of the giant Free-Shit-Army. Guns don't vote. Drugged-up retards vote for exactly who they are told to vote for. Or their 'caregivers' fill out their ballots (aka 2016 and 2020).

They don't want a solution. They want an issue. Thus it will never be solved. Well, that is until the wheels come off an economic house of cards that is paying for all this shit... and then the bloodbath begins. In terms not only of unemployment of hundreds of thousands/millions of worthless non-contributors who will end up completely unemployable except at menial labor... and then the now-unsupported mentally-ill who are going to go total animal.

Well, probably wouldn't be much different if they were in 'resorts' and the wheels came off. But at least they'd be in one place! ;-)

Cheers, Sirhr
We do not do anything to address the mental ill.

What do they do in Switzerland? Almost nobody shot to death (seriously, one year recently 2022? they had 0 in the entire country) and a machine gun in every home with a teenager 18 or older.

What is Switzerland doing differently from the USA?

Personal take - "mental illness" is a convenient cop - out.

The issue likely goes beyond that.

What do they do in Switzerland? Almost nobody shot to death (seriously, one year recently 2022? they had 0 in the entire country) and a machine gun in every home with a teenager 18 or older.

They're a culture which actually understands and practices Spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility" trope.

One of respect and self - restraint.

Here, you might accidentally trip over a firearm because you weren't looking.

Mentioned this elsewhere before - but our firearms are like that greasy fat that just saturates and overflows from our steaks and fries. It's a ubiquitous, omnipresent infestation.

Almost like termites.

No way this will work here.

And apparently this range over the highway isn't an isolated aberration in Switzerland.

There are holes all over the place at my local gun range.

SWISS_BIATHLON_TEAM.jpg

Look at who takes center stage in the photo. It's THEM. Not their rifles. They're all slung. Guns are incidental and not garishly displayed across their chests like some hicks with some gun fetish would.

In America, it's freeeeeedom above everything else.

It's a place where it's perfectly fine to ostentatiously chomp down on your Big Mac meal in front of some starving homeless guy, because you paid for it.

Freedom above everything else.

Including responsibility.

Or even common sense.

To the point of vulgarity.

Probably contributory to why things are tipping in the direction of freedom being slowly taken away from us.

We are not the Swiss, and never will be.

That’s an overplayed, regurgitated trope used by the American firearm community.

Last edited:

My favorite line from the movie.
"Yeah but you suck at it."

Well, for one, the Swiss are rules-followers.

They also have kept 'most' of the 'religion of peace' types out.

They have nuclear families for the most part.

They deal with societal issues in ways that don't involve the same kind of constitution we have.

They need to keep "order" so as to be seen as a safe economy.

They are about the size of Connecticut... with an economy as big as California and NY put together (That's sort of a guess on my part... but they ain't poor.)

And, well, they're Swiss. How many 'Swiss' have we seen involved in mass shootings in the USA? And, for that matter, how many 'Germans' in Germany. How many 'Brits' in England? Hint... it's not the 'sane' locals!

Sirhr

As has been shown for the past many years the FBI has become a tool for the Obama/Biden regime weaponized against the American people who oppose tyranny.

Its no coincidence the FBI fails to protect the citizens from unstable wackos who make online threats. Yet, they round up hundreds of citizens and lock them up for years who dared protest against the regime for stealing an election

Personal take - "mental illness" is a convenient cop - out.

The issue likely goes beyond that.

They're a culture which actually understands and practices Spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility" trope.

One of respect and self - restraint.

Here, you might accidentally trip over a firearm because you weren't looking.

Mentioned this elsewhere before - but our firearms are like that greasy fat that just saturates and overflows from our steaks and fries. It's a ubiquitous, omnipresent infestation.

Almost like termites.

No way this will work here.

And apparently this range over the highway isn't an isolated aberration in Switzerland.

There are holes all over the place at my local gun range.

In America, it's freeeeeedom above everything else.

It's a place where it's perfectly fine to ostentatiously chomp down on your Big Mac meal in front of some starving homeless guy, because you paid for it.

Freedom above everything else.

Including responsibility.

Or even common sense.

To the point of vulgarity.

Probably contributory to why things are tipping in the direction of freedom being slowly taken away from us.

We are not the Swiss, and never will be.

That range is the coolest thing, ever.

No American local zoning board would ever approve that. The NRA would even be against it.

LOL

I do agree with you that there are cultural differences. There are mental health differences, too. I know that whenever kids come over to visit my kids they are sent with a bunch of ADHD pills, and mothers of other kids on the baseball teams and other stuff are always talking about the need for this medication or that for their kid's behavior. Just as one example, Ritalin is not prescribed in France.

I do not know what to do about the cultural differences. They are definitely getting worse here. I mean, I see it even just pulling into the gas station. It used to be, decades ago, that the only place your ears were assaulted were gas stations in the more ghetto areas where blacks would pull in with the music blaring and leave it on while pumping gas. Now white folks do it, too, and the worst offenders seem to be older white males on their bikes. I did not see that cultural change coming.

I could sum it up as an attitude of "Fuck you!" that seems to be predominant now. It was not really that way forty years ago.

Just look at some of the posting that is considered acceptable here on the Hide when there is even the slightest disagreement.

Reactions: Edsel
Now they are saying the shooter used an AR. A bit odd don’t you think?
It was an AR.

It is visible on the floor in the hallway.

"They" never said a shotgun was used. Some prankster on the internet posted that, and the rest of you are gullible and ran with it.

There was never any factual issue about whether a shotgun was used. It was made up internet BS.

Reactions: Edsel