• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Tech upgrade: Remote control fart machine

atepointer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    So I had one of these about 15 years ago which my dad took and then the friends he used it on loved it so much they took it. I have a great opportunity to unleash the 'did i just fart?' look on an extremely uptight person in a couple of weeks. This was a massive upgrade to the whoopee cushion.....any better models out now?

• Haha
    Reactions: Romeo458
    Technology my brother, technology. 😁💩👀

Screenshot_20200728-130939_Chrome.jpg

I like where you head is on this, but the remote control option is huge. Just stuff transponder under cushion and wait...no timers and leaving phone.

Mine came up missing for several years and I found it again one day stuffed waaaay back in a drawer. With great joy I ran downstairs to my two friends who were visiting with the great news. When I explained that I had lost it and just found it again after all these years, the sensible one (the female) looked at me with a nurturing sentiment knowing in the wiley ways of women and said, "Bob, I don't think you lost it, someone hid that from you."

Is there no humanity left in this world?

Farting jokes or pranks are one things that has been past down since the beginning of time. I am sure Adam pulled the first "hey pull my finger" on Eve......or at least I hope he did.

Farting jokes or pranks are one things that has been past down since the beginning of time. I am sure Adam pulled the first "hey pull my finger" on Eve......or at least I hope he did.

Actually it was Cain and Able that were the first to experience the whole pull my finger thing.
    It was done in front of Cain's very new girlfriend who was over to meet the Fam.
    We all know what happened that evening after she went home.

Reactions: Lesch
    I had surgery a few weeks ago. When i came out of the anesthesia, the first thing i said to the young nurse was, "Pull my finger." I can't believe she fell for it. I let one rip that makes colonoscopy farts jealous. She was pissed, but everyone else was laughing. It was LOUD!

Farting... always funny.

I had a code of ethics that I abided by with my last employer. I didn’t date the ladies that I worked with. Nothing good comes of it.

Since I wasn’t going to date them they were fair game for practical jokes.

There was nothing preventing me from placing Whoopi cushions on their seats or stationing a fart machine in close proximity.

The best victims were the ones who exuded poise, charm, gracefulness and a certain je ne sais quoi.

Imagine someone like a Kate Jackson or Jaclyn Smith falling victim to a real barn ripping thunder blast!

The best way to best them is to wait till they go to the ladies room. Then either have the machine pre-planted with duck tape on the back of a metal trash can in or adjacent to the facilities.

SOP dictates that the device be affixed to an empty metal trash can with duct tape or magnets. The trash can possesses a wide degree of harmonic tonal qualities. If empty the accessory has an amplifying effect and anyone within a 50 foot radius can hear it.

The victim, during the fusillade of tooting, thinks it’s someone in another stall. If another demure damsel is in the same facility, both of them think it’s the other.

At this juncture I must caution the reader on excercising the greatest discretion. If your victims are Sharon-Stone-psycho-bitches they will be at each other’s throats or brushing up on Sun Tzu tactics to destroy each other. So sit back with you popcorn.

By now the reader is asking, “well LongShot if they are going to be pissed at each other, why should I exercise discretion?”

Glad you asked. If either one of them ever finds out that you did it, you will never know peace and tranquillity. Older men who’ve done three tours in Vietnam wanted to back for a 4th after those hellions bared their fangs.

Don’t ask me how I know all this. Remember that they must never know you did it.

I had a code of ethics that I abided by with my last employer. I didn’t date the ladies that I worked with. Nothing good comes of it.

Since I wasn’t going to date them they were fair game for practical jokes.

There was nothing preventing me from placing Whoopi cushions on their seats or stationing a fart machine in close proximity.

The best victims were the ones who exuded poise, charm, gracefulness and a certain je ne sais quoi.

Imagine someone like a Kate Jackson or Jaclyn Smith falling victim to a real barn ripping thunder blast!

The best way to best them is to wait till they go to the ladies room. Then either have the machine pre-planted with duck tape on the back of a metal trash can in or adjacent to the facilities.

SOP dictates that the device be affixed to an empty metal trash can with duct tape or magnets. The trash can possesses a wide degree of harmonic tonal qualities. If empty the accessory has an amplifying effect and anyone within a 50 foot radius can hear it.

The victim, during the fusillade of tooting, thinks it’s someone in another stall. If another demure damsel is in the same facility, both of them think it’s the other.

At this juncture I must caution the reader on excercising the greatest discretion. If your victims are Sharon-Stone-psycho-bitches they will be at each other’s throats or brushing up on Sun Tzu tactics to destroy each other. So sit back with you popcorn.

By now the reader is asking, “well LongShot if they are going to be pissed at each other, why should I exercise discretion?”

Glad you asked. If either one of them ever finds out that you did it, you will never know peace and tranquillity. Older men who’ve done three tours in Vietnam wanted to back for a 4th after those hellions bared their fangs.

Don’t ask me how I know all this. Remember that they must never know you did it.
    Thanks for teaching me "je ne sais quoi" I had to look it up!

Reactions: Longshot231
    We used one of these in Walmart. One of us would be wearing the machine and the other one of us would have the buttons as we walked by someone the button would get pushed and we'd have a good laugh at their reactions.

My friend was wearing it as he and an employee came around a corner of the same time and startled eachother. Right as they did that I pushed the button. My friend immediately grabs his guts and starts going "Oh God where's the bathroom" So naturally I pushed the button again to which he acts perfectly like he is about to shit himself. The guy kind of sheepishly points him in the direction as I pushed the button again and my friend goes well "Oh God thanks"

A few weeks later in my sociology class they wanted us to write a paper where we went out and intentionally broke a social norm. I aced that bitch.