• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

to be fair, they (ukraine) claim they are being hit by weapons launched from the belgorod area of russia, and they are supposedly restricted to returning fire on those locations. of course i cannot say they are following those rules, but it probably nato that is providing targeting anyway.
They hit an apartment building in belgorod like less than a week ago.

to be fair, they (ukraine) claim they are being hit by weapons launched from the belgorod area of russia, and they are supposedly restricted to returning fire on those locations. of course i cannot say they are following those rules, but it probably nato that is providing targeting anyway.
They also used drones to attack their nuclear radar sites well out of that area and of zero strategic value to this war.

unfortunately, they could be jamming the guidance systems as well, so pretty muddy.
They've been using conventional artillery to hit Belgorod for over a year.
There's no jamming that caused this.
Current military leadership in Ukraine have embraced terror attacks against civilians since day one after euromaidan.
I have not forgotten what they did leading up to this conflict going hot.

I told a older relative his strongly held beliefs on the war in Ukraine, if played out, would leave his young relatives coming home in body bags. He was unaffected. An absolutely inhuman reaction, still stuns me. I think the covid shots made people stupid.

There is some hope left for beacon of democracy

photo_2024-06-21_16-41-18.jpg

I told a older relative his strongly held beliefs on the war in Ukraine, if played out, would leave his young relatives coming home in body bags. He was unaffected. An absolutely inhuman reaction, still stuns me. I think the covid shots made people stupid.
You know what is most interesting in whole Covid clusterfuck , folks are mostly good ,they read and watch stuff about heroes, men/women of character whole lives actually for generations , one would suppose positive examples in general, most imagine themselves being able to do the right thing ............ but no..

Come Covid propaganda machine, ,folks show zero spine, total conformity, folks turned to absolute assholes , we were literally a step or two away from internment camps, pandemic of unvaccinated etc.......

Here i am minding my own business and preparing for Rise of the Machines only to end up living through ''Rise of Karen'' , no T1000 from Boston Dynamics, instead T1000 seems to be Karen a glitchy sapiens model in both male and female versions on a mission to spread fake science/religion ,force jabs , face diapers and internment camps. while running not on electricity but hate .

Karen drone model's lack of processing power is augmented by MSM Borg ,that directs its focus to Russia ,Trump.,Covid,Ukraine,Trump,Putin........,

While i still think folks are mostly good , i also see the loud albeit tiny minority is the one driving discourse and the only one taken in consideration because they are being loud and it seems the 'permanent state' is full of these folks on the fringes of the bell curve

Last edited:

This conflict was definitely provoked, as we all know and as that video points out.

However, Trump's take is a bit hypocritical. Mike Pompeo proclaimed under Trump's administration that they (Pompeo/Trump/US) supports Ukraines entry into NATO and closer western ties with Ukraine.

But all of this started much before Biden or Trump.

This conflict was definitely provoked, as we all know and as that video points out.

However, Trump's take is a bit hypocritical. Mike Pompeo proclaimed under Trump's administration that they (Pompeo/Trump/US) supports Ukraines entry into NATO and closer western ties with Ukraine.

But all of this started much before Biden or Trump.
yeah, trump trusted traitors like pompeo and others, a mistake i hope he doesn't repeat.

Reactions: kthomas and mosin46
some DOJ harrassment

kinda follow this guys stuff and often agree with him. he is so aggressive and pointed in his posts that i have wondered if he is for real. would be labeled "pro russian" by the deep state. so,when this got put out i thought he must surely be on to something. or,getting ready to say stuff in russia that would piss off the NWO or deep state. definitely targeted and,of course,unconstitutional. we know doj/deep state cares less about that.

I post judge naps “what if” speech every 6 months on Facebook to remind people he called a lot of stuff early. The only other thing I do on FB is watch the classifieds

While i still think folks are mostly good , i also see the loud albeit tiny minority is the one driving discourse and the only one taken in consideration because they are being loud and it seems the 'permanent state' is full of these folks on the fringes of the bell curve
Most folk are mostly good most of the time, they are just really fucking stupid when it comes to group think, it's like a genetic/evolutionary fault at this point.

yeah, trump trusted traitors like pompeo and others, a mistake i hope he doesn't repeat.

Trump surrounded himself with some awful people the first go round.

I'm not convinced that he would do differently the second time, if given a chance.

However, the rot in our politics goes so deep, that I'm not sure it even matters. I'm fully convinced that the president has very little powers these days.

Anyone who taught snipers are scary , killer drones are whole next level terror , shotguns seem to be only really effective counter

It's a bit strange, because they seem like the obvious solution but you don't see them everywhere. A decent clay shooter shouldn't have that much trouble hitting them (ISSF trap clay moves over 50mph from memory and skeet is similar) yet I don't think Zelensky has ever asked for Benelli M4s....

It's a bit strange, because they seem like the obvious solution but you don't see them everywhere. A decent clay shooter shouldn't have that much trouble hitting them (ISSF trap clay moves over 50mph from memory and skeet is similar) yet I don't think Zelensky has ever asked for Benelli M4s....
Comblock militaries never had shotguns in widespread use and now they are both looking for 50+k asap ,in the meantime anything 12gauge is being used

Ukrainians bought some Turkish bullpups while Russians are nov issuing Saiga/Molot AK shotguns

Bunch of improvised shotgun projects to fill the urgent need

Including 4 gauge

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
yea,it does seem like 10g 31/2" full choke,maybe platted #4s or a steel load might provide some defense. all armies will have to come up with something. looks to make infantry and armor unsurvivable. don't think elect countermeasures are the solution.

Comblock militaries never had shotguns in widespread use and now they are both looking for 50+k asap ,in the meantime anything 12gauge is being used

Ukrainians bought some Turkish bullpups while Russians are nov issuing Saiga/Molot AK shotguns

Bunch of improvised shotgun projects to fill the urgent need

Including 4 gauge

Ah ok. Fair enough.

The Hatsan is certain an ......'interesting' choice.

Should Russia go after GPS satellites those commercial drones will become harder to operate.

The 1st nation conflict isn’t quite there yet.
For unmodified commercial drones, you are correct unless the are flying FPV or straight off the sticks. There are drones that can operate in a GPS denied environment or use other methods to get the job done. Short of something world changing we aren’t going back to a world without them.

Last edited:

Death toll up to 6 dead including 3 children.

Reactions: Inifinty
Probably the intent behind it.

Terrorists picking up abandoned NATO weapons is one thing, NATO deliberately arming terrorists to commit horrendous acts (which has happened) is quite another...
Both examples described are intentional with predictable outcomes. Either way the US gov has intentionally armed terrorists many times over. Hell the US military has been directly responsible for horrendous acts causing mass civilian casualties.

Reactions: SilentStalkr