• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

qYx5JPO2dvVQ.jpeg

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
  • Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs and theLBC

The Pentagon’s inspector general has identified previous problems with keeping track of U.S.-provided weapons to Ukraine. An investigation, the results of which were released in January, found that U.S. defense and diplomatic officials had improperly tracked more than $1 billion in weapons aid, representing roughly 69% of the $1.6 billion in assistance that had been designated for end-use tracking.

I don't always agree with Tuckers analysis on things, but he is really on point in regards to our problems that systemically plague our country. Always pretty entertaining to listen to, and he does a great job backing up his opinion. He doesn't spew completely banal and vapid shit like most media pundits, he actually has a very informed opinion on matters.

The Ukrainians destroyed the radioactivity control station of Zaporizhzhya: L. Austin called A. Belusov – Russia is preparing mobile shelters

"Ukrainian forces destroyed the radioactivity monitoring station at the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, an event that raised alarm in Russia and the US especially after yesterday's revelations about preparations to drop a "dirty nuclear bomb".
An emergency mobile laboratory was deployed at the site to monitor the radiation.

At the same time, the necessary stocks of personal protective equipment and medical material, as well as radio protection, have been delivered to the Medical and Sanitary Unit No. 145, while a special assistance center with beds has been created.

According to the data, the radiation levels at the site and in the sanitary protection zone remain at the natural background and do not exceed safety values."

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Reactions: Terry Cross
no real combat in 70 years, they probably want to know what it feels like, and to get some real experience.
that said, who knows what to believe?
It says combat engineers so might be fixing potholes ,roads and demining stuff. Not likely to see combat , but Norks might want to get some real deal experience on stuff Russia will be offloading to them in quid pro quo for Nork ammo supply

NATO bypassed a possible election of Trump in the USA: In 3 months, the "invasion" of NATO forces in Ukraine begins - Plan of lightning advance​

NATO asked Israel for all Patriot systems​

"In about three months, around the end of September to the beginning of October, the deployment of NATO forces in Ukraine will begin. NATO has already taken measures against a possible Trump election in the US so that the plan is not thwarted afterwards.

This time was deemed necessary to complete the preparations in Poland, Romania and Ukraine as well as to finish Israel's operation in Lebanon. US sources say the US has convinced Netanyahu to fully support NATO operations in Ukraine after the end of the war in Lebanon.

For this reason, NATO requested – initially – eight MIM-104D "Patriot" PAC-2/GEM+ systems from Israel. These are systems that Israel wants to withdraw as recently revealed by War News 24/7. And it won't be just eight but many more. Perhaps this was also a "deal" between the US and Israel to allow the invasion of Lebanon

NATO is preparing a plan of "lightning advance of NATO forces and their deployment inside Ukrainian territory".

All will act together: F-16s along with AWACS and air defense systems will provide an anti-aircraft shield to NATO forces as they enter Ukraine."

NATO bypassed a possible election of Trump in the USA: In 3 months, the "invasion" of NATO forces in Ukraine begins - Plan of lightning advance​

"In about three months, around the end of September to the beginning of October, the deployment of NATO forces in Ukraine will begin. NATO has already taken measures against a possible Trump election in the US so that the plan is not thwarted afterwards.

This time was deemed necessary to complete the preparations in Poland, Romania and Ukraine as well as to finish Israel's operation in Lebanon. US sources say the US has convinced Netanyahu to fully support NATO operations in Ukraine after the end of the war in Lebanon.

For this reason, NATO requested – initially – eight MIM-104D "Patriot" PAC-2/GEM+ systems from Israel. These are systems that Israel wants to withdraw as recently revealed by War News 24/7. And it won't be just eight but many more. Perhaps this was also a "deal" between the US and Israel to allow the invasion of Lebanon

NATO is preparing a plan of "lightning advance of NATO forces and their deployment inside Ukrainian territory".

All will act together: F-16s along with AWACS and air defense systems will provide an anti-aircraft shield to NATO forces as they enter Ukraine."

Now that it's becoming clear to everyone that Biden and the Dems don't have much of a chance this November, I hope people involved in decisions with this war don't make incredibly rash and idiotic decisions...

I would like to see the breakout of forces for such a NATO operation. That implies a lot of combat power not currently sitting on European soil. Would require mobilization of multiple US Heavy Brigades and sealift.

Now that it's becoming clear to everyone that Biden and the Dems don't have much of a chance this November, I hope people involved in decisions with this war don't make incredibly rash and idiotic decisions...
Let it. So the "purge" can begin. We all know what needs to be done. Unfortunately this planet needs a " cleansing "

Reactions: ken226
a bit OT. i don't admire vladimir putin,but i admire vladimir putin. i think his asia trip has reconfigured geopolitics in most of asia. stopped in malaysia. seems they might be interested. his deal with kim about makes no.korea bullet proof and likely takes care of their food and energy problems. i still think his stop in vietnam was the biggie. IMHO they are going to be the japan/so.korea of the 21st cent. they still have,i think,the youngest population on the planet. most others are ageing rapidly. they have shown that they will work and we know they can fight. we were developing good trade relations with them and political non hostility and mild cooperation with them. they are and have been for centuries a PITA to china. the loose cooperation with vietnam,so.korea,japan,tiawan even malaysia and the phillipines surrounded china and served as a counterbalance to it. they have other internal probs too. so,maybe,poor prospects from them starting a war. they hate koreans and were not happy with kim trying to grab the show with his nucs. trump had kim listening,trying to get them into the world and stop the acting out. that is gone now. the russians were the ones doing most for the NV during our war and stalin OKed chinese entry into our 50s war. mao learned a lesson and had no intention of entering the VN war. things could have chilled out but,just another fuck america by the obama regime

I Pray and would pay too get to partake of that one, just for the opportunity to meet armed turks again.
Even though I was mind fucked by the US gov from birth, to hate the Russians. The day that all changed spoke volumes about US brain washing.
The truks, are a different story, they were supposed to be our friends, (again brain washing) I seen the true side of those fucks in 1965, and many times there after. Too this day I have a burning hatred of those backstabbing bushwhackers. If that whole country were to turn to glass, I'd have a smile from ear to ear for years.

Turks have been brutal savage monsters for hundreds of years.
Why folks think they are "friendly" is beyond me.
A good part of Europe spent a tons of blood over hundreds of years dealing with the bloodthirsty Turks.
The rest of the middle east hates them with a passion.

yep. but mustafa kemal was an interesting figure. not a nice guy. was apalyer in the armenian holocaust. broke the power of the mullahs which is,or was,a good thing. maybe because he was a drunk and didn't care for their rule. they got back in big time and i have never read or learned the story on that. they have had issues with russia for long time over the dardanelles and the bosphorus. that is not going to bea problem again i am sure. why were they in nato? turkey isn't in the north atlantic i don't think. just to jack russia with our nucs on their border. played into the cuban missle crisis. the more things change,the more they remain the same.

GRihYBqXMAEMcE1

View attachment 8451421

Pretty much a face saving way for NATO to tell them that nope you were never going to be in, we just used you to live out our fantasies about a glorious war with Russia, now that we see the war won't be so glorious, tough luck, nice doing business with you...

Pretty much a face saving way for NATO to tell them that nope you were never going to be in, we just used you to live out our fantasies about a glorious war with Russia, now that we see the war won't be so glorious, tough luck, nice doing business with you...
Sucks to be a proxy, I hope the people running the show in Ukraine get to experience what the poor cunts on the front are.

Sucks to be a proxy, I hope the people running the show in Ukraine get to experience what the poor cunts on the front are.
Sucks for the folks on the front lines ,folks running the show in Ukraine have had the times of their lives , being near Hollypedowood level celebrities for past 2+ years and so much $$$ they could only dream off. Most of these, do not want the music to stop.

Last edited:
Biden's sanctions against Russia are having the same effect as everything else he has tried to do. Like most things attempted by fools, morons and idiots, It's doing the exact opposite as intended.

From the article:

"The positive economic news keeps coming for Russia after the World Bank upgraded it from an "upper-middle-income" to a "high-income" country, putting it in the same group as the leading G7 nations, the bank said on July 1.

Bulgaria and Palau were also upgraded to “high-income” in the World Bank’s ranking.

Russia’s economy has defied expectations by outperforming all expectations following the imposition of harsh economic sanctions that have been offset by heavy spending on the military industrial complex.

“Economic activity in Russia was influenced by a large increase in military related activity in 2023, while growth was also boosted by a rebound in trade (+6.8%), the financial sector (+8.7%), and construction (+6.6%). These factors led to increases in both real (3.6%) and nominal (10.9%) GDP, and Russia’s Atlas GNI per capita grew by 11.2%,” the World Bank said."

Reactions: khel
bulgaria and palau? any idea why?

Palau has seen recent increases in both tourism and investment from China. Probably just China's way of sticking to to the US.

My best guess regarding Bulgaria would be foreign investment from the EU, likely to take advantage of cheap labor. Some google searches show lots of direct investment from Czech Republic, Switzerland and Austria into Bulgaria.

Reactions: mosin46
I would not be surprised if his own people, Ukrainians, took him out.
I believe there have been multiple attempts and there will probably be more to come.

Not to worry though, if he gets whacked, victoria nuland and the cia will just install another puppet.

I believe there have been multiple attempts and there will probably be more to come.

Not to worry though, if he gets whacked, victoria nuland and the cia will just install another puppet.

Thankfully Nuland is out.

Though I wouldn't be surprised to find out that her replacement is just as repugnant, or close to it.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I would not be surprised if his own people, Ukrainians, took him out.
many of the soldiers on the front have vowed to do exactly that, as soon as the war is over.
not just zelensky, but the entire leadership responsible for the incompetent execution of the conflict.
not exactly a good incentive for zelensky to talk about stopping it.

many of the soldiers on the front have vowed to do exactly that, as soon as the war is over.
not just zelensky, but the entire leadership responsible for the incompetent execution of the conflict.
not exactly a good incentive for zelensky to talk about stopping it.

I would not be surprised at all about this.

Generations of Ukrainians have been sacrificed for what will be nothing.

I don't always agree with Tuckers analysis on things, but he is really on point in regards to our problems that systemically plague our country. Always pretty entertaining to listen to, and he does a great job backing up his opinion. He doesn't spew completely banal and vapid shit like most media pundits, he actually has a very informed opinion on matters.
Agree. Sometimes he annoys the shit out of me, but at least he has some ammo to back up his views more often than not. He falls into the same category as orange man with me. I don't see myself having beer with them, but policy and general world view wise we align most of the time.

Reactions: mosin46