• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

however,there is a point to be made here. for sure the US missile was sent via US sat info. civ hit a mistake or not? for sure sent by nato or US personel. ukes don't have the skills. the question is how many uke civ hits have been sent by russians previously? quite a few,so i don't think putin can have it 1 way. it is a dangerous escalation. deliberate civ strikes escalating by both sides is very dangerous. ukes will lose that one. thus US,NATO,NWO might try and raise the stakes with more and bigger civ hits in russia. they are that crazy and seem to want a major escalation. for what reason i have no clue. i just wish putin would finish this off. have heard he won't do it faster to avoid casualties. that would be a defeat for nato and our neocon cartel which would be an uptick on our freedom,safety and economy here. need to dump europe and nato and esp the UN.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
however,there is a point to be made here. for sure the US missile was sent via US sat info. civ hit a mistake or not? for sure sent by nato or US personel. ukes don't have the skills. the question is how many uke civ hits have been sent by russians previously? quite a few,so i don't think putin can have it 1 way. it is a dangerous escalation. deliberate civ strikes escalating by both sides is very dangerous. ukes will lose that one. thus US,NATO,NWO might try and raise the stakes with more and bigger civ hits in russia. they are that crazy and seem to want a major escalation. for what reason i have no clue. i just wish putin would finish this off. have heard he won't do it faster to avoid casualties. that would be a defeat for nato and our neocon cartel which would be an uptick on our freedom,safety and economy here. need to dump europe and nato and esp the UN.
i doubt very much that anyone was targeting beach goers...but schiff happens...

Reactions: Eostech
"pictures published online suggest that a Russian Tor-M2 system missile, not an ATACMS as initially thought, landed in Crimea."

BB1oOakd.img

"pictures published online suggest that a Russian Tor-M2 system missile, not an ATACMS as initially thought, landed in Crimea."

BB1oOakd.img
Who knows what is and what isn't propaganda in all of this. But I saw pictures on twitter yesterday of egg shaped bomblets with blue stars painted all over them found in a nearby field that were presented as unexploded cluster munition bomblets.

So maybe this TOR missile hit the ATACMS as described by the Russians and all the pieces came down in the same general area.

Edit: Here it is.. white stars not blue

Last edited:
No, cluster bombs are only really bad and a war crime when the other side does it.

You are supposed to turn a blind eye when the so-called "good guys" use them.

Russia is accused of using them both in Ukraine and in Syria.. or at least there are videos that indicate this.

Again, he/said she/said with the propaganda thing.

Reactions: kthomas
Russia is accused of using them both in Ukraine and in Syria.. or at least there are videos that indicate this.

From what I understand, Russia has used it in Ukraine and there was a lot of sqawking from the West in the media about how bad that is (and yeah, cluster bombs are nasty).

We also know Ukraine has also used clusterbombs inside their own country - in which 70+% of the munitions won't explode and will likely be found by future generations kids to be harmed by. However, when Ukraine uses them, its crickets.

They hypocriticalness around this conflict has been stunning.

Syria is a whole story in itself. It looks like the Assad gas attack was likely a false flag perpetrated by western backed militias in order to give the West a pretext to get involved.

Putin has had/shown way more restraint to this point than I would have ever believed. I just can't see that trait holding much longer, and the NWO/OWO getting canned sunshine released as they want. What does surprise me is why active hunting of same has not started, or reports of accidental deaths of same, have not been front page news as of yet. Z boy could be called a start, but a few other names I can think of would be more fruitful.

Putin has had/shown way more restraint to this point than I would have ever believed. I just can't see that trait holding much longer, and the NWO/OWO getting canned sunshine released as they want. What does surprise me is why active hunting of same has not started, or reports of accidental deaths of same, have not been front page news as of yet. Z boy could be called a start, but a few other names I can think of would be more fruitful.

Pretty restrained for a so-called "unhinged madman" that our media portrays him as...

Bible says they all wind up batting for the same team for a short time. In the interim some tactical nukes could come into play. The word "ruinous heap" is certainly conveyed. That said, God reserves burning this planet to a crisp all to Himself.

I don't believe the NWO's move to align the superpowers is likely dependent on removing any one political figurehead. At least not as a lynch pin to effect it. Russian people and most of the world want nothing to do with the sissified LBTQXYZ USofA.. They see it as corrupt, evil, and too far down the rabbit hole I'm sure..

Maybe there really is something to the Ronald ray-gun space alien to align the Earth theory. Predictive programming with space rock threats to life on Earth has been heavy as well.

I don't believe the NWO's move to align the superpowers is likely dependent on removing any one political figurehead. At least not as a lynch pin to effect it.
I've known of less stopping an agenda cold, especially when family's of agenda drivers are the prime targets.

Most do not know or never heard the story's about everything that transpired when Carter did not heed the Iran Intel. Most know the fall out on the American side, but not others. The Russians had people taken as well at the same time. Ivan said OK well play, and found out,.... who,.... was holding their people. They went to their family's, an sent small body parts to those holding their people, with a note about what they would get next if their people were not released unharmed w/in 24 hrs. Their people were released w/in minutes. The US played fuck around for 444days until Ray'Gun was elected, as our takers were told what was going to happen w/in 1 hr of him being made POTUS if they were not released.
If you act & play like a pussy you get pussy treatment. Having the leeway to operate on levels below your enemy, may not be the So Called "American Way" but the results speak for their selves.

Much like Churchill bombing German cities/civilians early in ww2 trying to anger and provoke hitler into doing the same to Britain, while hitler was trying to negotiate peace. Germany was meant to be drawn into ww2 and destroyed. Much like Russia has been drawn into a war it didn’t want but no one would or wanted to negotiate peaceful resolution with them. They want to destroy Russia and take its resources.

the iran hostage event could have been ended in 48 hr and in more than 1 way. our politicians namy pamby way of using our military when our legitimate interests are attacked is as treasonous as it's use in their wars of greed. as above,the rags never fucked with the russians again. the immediate application of extreme,brutal,unrestrained violence would save more lives and damage than the incremental use of force like macnamara used to get 58,000 of our troops killed in vietnam. not to say that we should have intervened in VN at all. "blackhawk down" ia good example. intervention in somalia to try and "arrest" aidid instead of making it clear that further attacks on any commercial shipping around the horn would have massive lethal results. spec ops guy killed there didn't need to be sent at all. same with the houthis. same with iranian harrassment of our ships in the gulf. ie IF we are well out of iranian territorial waters. same with cubans poaching our fish in the gulf of mex and around the keys.
we have let these things get so out of hand that we can't respond in our own clearly just interest. all we can do is start 1/2 wars that get our guys killed for nothing. does make the donor class big $ though.

From what I understand, Russia has used it in Ukraine and there was a lot of sqawking from the West in the media about how bad that is (and yeah, cluster bombs are nasty).

We also know Ukraine has also used clusterbombs inside their own country - in which 70+% of the munitions won't explode and will likely be found by future generations kids to be harmed by. However, when Ukraine uses them, its crickets.
Per memory, Russia only started using cluster munitions (War footage as evidence) once they had been supplied by the US and Ukraine employed them. (and yes one of the first uses of cluster munitions was on the city of Donetsk, because Ukraine just can't not target civilians.)

Bible says they all wind up batting for the same team for a short time. In the interim some tactical nukes could come into play. The word "ruinous heap" is certainly conveyed. That said, God reserves burning this planet to a crisp all to Himself.

I don't believe the NWO's move to align the superpowers is likely dependent on removing any one political figurehead. At least not as a lynch pin to effect it. Russian people and most of the world want nothing to do with the sissified LBTQXYZ USofA.. They see it as corrupt, evil, and too far down the rabbit hole I'm sure..

Maybe there really is something to the Ronald ray-gun space alien to align the Earth theory. Predictive programming with space rock threats to life on Earth has been heavy as well.

Bible actually describes two wars in end times on Israel as I recall. The war of Psalm 83 involves Israel fighting all its surrounding nations with an ideological motive to destroy the name of Israel and the Jewish people. We are seeing the foundations for this happening now certainly; despite what other say I am convinced this will happen before the great tribulation. I believe this is when Isaiah 17 occurs in which Damascus is turned into an uninhabitable "heap of ruins"strongly infer" use of a tactical nuclear weapon. Remember , Egypt also becomes desolate for 40 years after this war. The success of this was is discussed in Genesis 15:12 and Ezekiel chapter 28 and 29. Israel will own the land from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates river. This is the time when they feel much safety and security. It would make sense that this would be the time the third temple is built; but the third temple could be built also as a result of a treaty by the AC.

The battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39/Daniel 9 aka the battle of Gog and Magog is when you find Iran, Russia, and Turkey specifically - not directly close in proximity to Israel, attacking it for riches/spoils. It will occur when Israel feels it has so much security and prosperity that it does not have proper defenses set up, and should be an easy target. Israel will suffer greatly during this war, end it will take seven months for them to clean their land and bury their dead - suggesting biological/nuclear weapons here. This is the war where God intervenes and the enemies are left as bird food basically.

The battle of Armageddon (Revelations 9 &20) occurs at the end of the tribulation and represents Jesus returning as a warrior with his armies to defeat Satan. All remaining countries are involved in this one. This is the one that mentions the 200M horsemen (likely China) being led by 4 anels released from the abyss. God shows is wrath on anyone who didn't believe in him including the Jews that I have still not accepted the Lord.

The battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39/Daniel 9 aka the battle of Gog and Magog is when you find Iran, Russia, and Turkey
I Pray and would pay too get to partake of that one, just for the opportunity to meet armed turks again.
Even though I was mind fucked by the US gov from birth, to hate the Russians. The day that all changed spoke volumes about US brain washing.
The truks, are a different story, they were supposed to be our friends, (again brain washing) I seen the true side of those fucks in 1965, and many times there after. Too this day I have a burning hatred of those backstabbing bushwhackers. If that whole country were to turn to glass, I'd have a smile from ear to ear for years.

• Love
Reactions: 232593 and Yasherka

BB1oOakd.img
Finding debris from the interceptor doesn't seem very strange, as that ATCMS was intercepted.
I don't get what the big reveal here is supposed to mean, other than deflection.

Russia's been using some cluster munitions at least for a year in Ukrain, and they've been open about it.
All sides use cluster munitions, they are only a warcrime when it suits whatever agenda is pushed.

Reactions: Lightning8
I Pray and would pay too get to partake of that one, just for the opportunity to meet armed turks again.
Even though I was mind fucked by the US gov from birth, to hate the Russians. The day that all changed spoke volumes about US brain washing.
The truks, are a different story, they were supposed to be our friends, (again brain washing) I seen the true side of those fucks in 1965, and many times there after. Too this day I have a burning hatred of those backstabbing bushwhackers. If that whole country were to turn to glass, I'd have a smile from ear to ear for years.
Make Istanbul Constantinople again

• Love
Reactions: MK20
Russia's been using some cluster munitions at least for a year in Ukrain, and they've been open about it.
All sides use cluster munitions, they are only a warcrime when it suits whatever agenda is pushed.

I think it's also fair to point out that neither USA, Russia, or Ukraine is party to the international treaty that bans the use of cluster munitions.

While I find them pretty grotesque weapons, I do find it particularly gross that Ukraine is willing to drop them in their own country. If you read up statistics on these weapons, you'll know many of the ordinance go unexploded for years, and when found, it's almost always by children. Great way to leave nasty surprises all over your country for future generations of kids to find.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine was using depleted uranium all over their own country.

Reactions: LeftyJason
I think it's also fair to point out that neither USA, Russia, or Ukraine is party to the international treaty that bans the use of cluster munitions.

While I find them pretty grotesque weapons, I do find it particularly gross that Ukraine is willing to drop them in their own country. If you read up statistics on these weapons, you'll know many of the ordinance go unexploded for years, and when found, it's almost always by children. Great way to leave nasty surprises all over your country for future generations of kids to find.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine was using depleted uranium all over their own country.
Yeah, they used a bunch of those butterfly mines in Donetsk city centre.
No military targets anywhere close, pure terror campaign.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC and kthomas
Like i suggested it looks like much of ATACMs submunitions landed in the water otherwise there would be many more casualties that 160+

While NAFO folks now want to claim AD hit caused that , while remotely possible , cluster bombs do not drop bomblets till they reach predetermined point when charges are initiated for casing is blown , AD shrapnel could but generaly doesnt trigger , it just makes lots of holes.

ctv-national-news--u-s--gives-kyiv-cluster-bombs-1-6482335-1689569245617.jpg
2024-06-25_18h39_30.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC and Inifinty
Interesting development but I doubt NK will send ground troops to Ukraine, but these are strange times so who knows.

Interesting development but I doubt NK will send ground troops to Ukraine, but these are strange times so who knows.

i doubt many if any nk troops have real combat experience, so perhaps this could be motivation for their military leadership as well.

Reactions: 232593
yea. could. no korea has had no combat experience since like 1954. some SF stuff but not a lot of that. their generals all have a huge load of fruit salad however.
Did a S&P near the Taedong River, (Nampo,NK) long ago, to us they were but fluff. Their Propaganda was first rate, Intel gathering why behind the curve, but they no problem running people into bullets, no matter the bullet count.
The ROK guys would built bond fires in the zone and bullhorn messages about their kids, wives & mothers, but they never came out to play. The guys they sent to pickup the black market money we smoked, were 5th week basic trainees at best. Nothing like nato outlined.

Reactions: kthomas