• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

ida1VpKpWAo8.png

interesting is the fact that if ukraine is forced to surrender before our election it will be a disaster for harris and the cia. don't know if that will beat the steal but something else in the mix.
i doubt ukraine will "surrender" while zelensky is in power. he knows his own soldiers will kill him, or at least they have vowed to "after the war".

i doubt ukraine will "surrender" while zelensky is in power. he knows his own soldiers will kill him, or at least they have vowed to "after the war".

Z and his gang of crooks will probably flee as fast as they can in hopes of enjoying their multi million dollar mansions in the USA courtesy of the US taxpayers.

• Angry
Reactions: khel and NoDopes
Z and his gang of crooks will probably flee as fast as they can in hopes of enjoying their multi million dollar mansions in the USA courtesy of the US taxpayers.
Never happen, he knows too much and him spilling the beans is too great of a risk for the US to take. He was a dead man walking from the onset,...

IF putin is a straight up guy like many hope,this should be dealt with. i mean like a very public firing squad. we know he has the stones for that. he has eliminated people before. russians have a history of such. should be a big morale booster as his and ukraine's armies are not the only that do this.

interesting. it does bring into question the talk about 600K uke dead and press ganging 50 yo into the army. i wonder if this is a dnc forced move to have an effect politically here. maybe a desperation move to get a better deal from putin? because ukraine is not winning this under any imaginable scenario. i do think the NWO/DNC/obiden group has much influence in uke military. it is just so hard to get reliable info on this (and gaza).

interesting. it does bring into question the talk about 600K uke dead and press ganging 50 yo into the army. i wonder if this is a dnc forced move to have an effect politically here. maybe a desperation move to get a better deal from putin?
Issue with that idea is that there is nothing to make Russia do anything, we are seemingly not on a fixed or tight deadline here so while losing some territory on the boarder looks bad, it's really just some fields and a few towns with small populations.

Interesting use of Kampfgruppen but nothing of strategic value has been gained.

It won't be long now pace is picking up sooner or later Ukraine will break and what will remain (bar some nuclear shit) will be dead country full of horny (nasty) women which will migrate (try to) West and if you're lucky you can get one for free but mind you use it and loose it asap as you might experience some eastern love (for those who think some Irish redheads are bad you've seen nothing yet).
Its really a human catastrophe there basically nation killed itself (some say Jew helped to make place for them in their ancient lebensraum) and West calculus that somehow boogeyman from the East will fuel renaissance through renewed manufacturing of weapons and kickstart dead economy while people will simply forget about economic hardships, debt and moral decay will fail spectacularly.
Its pretty evident things are not going according to masters plan as you see governments in the West getting nastier and nastier. They are no longer pretending to follow constitutions and laws. Neofeudalism is right there in your face and most of the liars who still pretend do this so brazenly and without even blushing that it would be funny (in Monty Pyton kind of way) if it were not so catastrophic. Next few months i think will be critical because if Trump is killed (they will keep trying as they know that theft if it comes to ballot boxes will have to be such that only true idiots and zealots won't see or recognize) you can expect full Orwellian/Hunger games/StarWars assault on anything resembling what most of us here would call "normal".

It won't be long now pace is picking up sooner or later Ukraine will break and what will remain (bar some nuclear shit) will be dead country full of horny (nasty) women which will migrate (try to) West and if you're lucky you can get one for free but mind you use it and loose it asap as you might experience some eastern love (for those who think some Irish redheads are bad you've seen nothing yet).
Its really a human catastrophe there basically nation killed itself (some say Jew helped to make place for them in their ancient lebensraum) and West calculus that somehow boogeyman from the East will fuel renaissance through renewed manufacturing of weapons and kickstart dead economy while people will simply forget about economic hardships, debt and moral decay will fail spectacularly.
Its pretty evident things are not going according to masters plan as you see governments in the West getting nastier and nastier. They are no longer pretending to follow constitutions and laws. Neofeudalism is right there in your face and most of the liars who still pretend do this so brazenly and without even blushing that it would be funny (in Monty Pyton kind of way) if it were not so catastrophic. Next few months i think will be critical because if Trump is killed (they will keep trying as they know that theft if it comes to ballot boxes will have to be such that only true idiots and zealots won't see or recognize) you can expect full Orwellian/Hunger games/StarWars assault on anything resembling what most of us here would call "normal".
Picks of said women, please, so we can judge whether it is worth it

ukraine and russia have both had women trying to get out for a long time. some pretty hot. those would of course have a better shot at it. i think you would have to be insane to play that game. 2 i know of. 1 i don't know outcome. 1 guy i know lost almost everything. have heard the same about asian imports.
tempting,i guess,because modern american women have been problematic for 50 yrs anyway.

ukraine and russia have both had women trying to get out for a long time. some pretty hot. those would of course have a better shot at it. i think you would have to be insane to play that game. 2 i know of. 1 i don't know outcome. 1 guy i know lost almost everything. have heard the same about asian imports.
tempting,i guess,because modern american women have been problematic for 50 yrs anyway.

A lot of silly men trade the demons they know for the Devil they don't know...
Stay away from those Russians and Ukrainians (and really most Eastern European women in general)

Reactions: kthomas
A lot of silly men trade the demons they know for the Devil they don't know...
Stay away from those Russians and Ukrainians (and really most Eastern European women in general)
would never do an importation. just wonder why you say that e.euro is the worst. asia and latin am. have a huge supply of gold digging crazies as well. as does prob africa and caribbean.

IFF was not working ? that is hard to believe they gave weapon release without it

I've heard in the past that S-300 IFF systems are completely incompatible with western aircraft. To make it work requires special equipment and modifications. Supposedly it's been an issue with countries like Poland that field Soviet SAMs and western aircraft.

I wonder if a Ukrainian S300 got him, and it's just being reported as a Patriot.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
I've heard in the past that S-300 IFF systems are completely incompatible with western aircraft. To make it work requires special equipment and modifications. Supposedly it's been an issue with countries like Poland that field Soviet SAMs and western aircraft.

I wonder if a Ukrainian S300 got him, and it's just being reported as a Patriot.
its possible it was a BUK I am sure they are trying to get their best stories straight for propaganda .....still its fubar

Reactions: ken226
didn't realize they had made such an effort to cover it up (the cause of the crash).

Our military [like others] jumps at the chance to give their equipment real bang bang time especially when no US blood is spilled. An f 16 getting knocked down is a big embarrassment after so much hoopla was raised on how the 16,s were gonna be thee game changer

Reactions: Lightning8
The sequence of events I saw was:

1. Russian info space claims hit on airfield during missile strikes after geolocating the propaganda photos linked in this thread. These claims started circulating pretty much immediately after the strikes
2. Mayor of city (Lutsk I think) post obit for pilot. Immediately taken down
3. People keep talking about it. Finally admit loss of F16 due to 'crash'
4. Blame patriot - although it's the only system with IFF that would be compatible with F16. Blaming BUK, S300 etc would have been far more credible

So yeah, make of that what you will

Reactions: sloporsche

1. Russian info space claims hit on airfield during missile strikes after geolocating the propaganda photos linked in this thread. These claims started circulating pretty much immediately after the strikes
4. Blame patriot - although it's the only system with IFF that would be compatible with F16. Blaming BUK, S300 etc would have been far more credible

Blaming the farmer with his 12ga would have been more believable

• Haha
Reactions: kthomas

I think the image makers in the west are betting this will die down [pun] and go away after a week or two then slowly bring back the hoopla of how the 16 .s are going to be the game changer there . Public relations wise in the US it will dim out in less time because it was not an american pilot . Friendly fire happens when ya got that many toys out of the box sadly , the logistics , training ,maintenance over there must be a nut house nightmare and to the mix NATO [ US really] saying " hey try this system and let us know how it works " . German supplied SPAAG ,s that could not fire norway's 35 MM ammo that was supposed to be NATO common .......fubar