• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

It's an election year,
Somebody or a whole bunch of somebodies need to push this into the mainstream and force our slimy Republicans to have to answer for why they are supporting an evil anti-god, anti freedom monster like Z

Republicans normally can't care about evil at all they are to blinded by $$$ but being an election year it would be a real embarrassment to them when they count on those "righteous folks" for money...

According to Politico, Russian forces shot down 10 drones over Moscow and its outskirts Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said in a Telegram post early Wednesday morning.

At least 45 drones attacked different regions of Russia overnight, with 11 shot down over the Moscow region, 23 destroyed over the Bryansk region, six over Belgorod, three over the Kaluga region and two over Kursk, Russia’s defense ministry said in a statement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
They are doing their damnedest to push Russia into using a tactical nuke. I think nato & the west is going to get a huge surprise they never envisioned, in the next few weeks.

My guess is if the Russians get forced into Nukes, it won't be "a tactical nuke" it will be them playing Oprah and best case all over Ukraine, worst case all over Europe then it goes from there. Nukes are something you do all the way or not at all.

not good if finn start point. russia did poorly against them in '39. it is not the same country now. just little i have heard is that they have degenerated into another scandinavian woke culture. could be wrong on that. neither is russia the same. i believe that some of the finn's best were from karelia which is now russian. stalin grabbed it post ww2. the nwo is indeed trying to push russia to tac nuc use. insane to say the least.

Much like Churchill bombing German cities/civilians early in ww2 trying to anger and provoke hitler into doing the same to Britain, while hitler was trying to negotiate peace. Germany was meant to be drawn into ww2 and destroyed. Much like Russia has been drawn into a war it didn’t want but no one would or wanted to negotiate peaceful resolution with them. They want to destroy Russia and take its resources.
sure feels like they are prodding putin to react and use it as an excuse to unleash ww3

Well, they banned "a church." Still not good, but it is different than what was posted. The legislation bans churches centered in Russia.

Not saying it is right to ban any religion. Just pointing out the facts. As the linked article says, this won't hurt Russia at all. Does not make sense unless the UOC is advocating treason from the pulpit or something like that.

Well, they banned "a church." Still not good, but it is different than what was posted. The legislation bans churches centered in Russia.

Not saying it is right to ban any religion. Just pointing out the facts. As the linked article says, this won't hurt Russia at all. Does not make sense unless the UOC is advocating treason from the pulpit or something like that.

It is worse than folks realize.
They are telling folks that they ONLY may worship in the state controlled, state owned church.

This is FULL back to the Middle Ages of Feudal control.
The only religion allowed is the one that tells the people it's God's will for them to serve Tyrants.

Downplay it all you want, like always, Christians refuse to stand up for other Christians when they are being persecuted and then it comes and bites them in the ass and they wonder why.

It is worse than folks realize.
They are telling folks that they ONLY may worship in the state controlled, state owned church.

This is FULL back to the Middle Ages of Feudal control.
The only religion allowed is the one that tells the people it's God's will for them to serve Tyrants.

Downplay it all you want, like always, Christians refuse to stand up for other Christians when they are being persecuted and then it comes and bites them in the ass and they wonder why.
That's just not true.

Reactions: Camelfilter
Russia churches are banned.

I am not saying that is good. I am just telling you what the legislation does.

Your local baptist church can plant missionaries there and not violate any Ukrainian laws.

Churches of Christ in the US have missionaries over there. I am sure that denominational protestant churches do, too. Catholics are unaffected as well. Same for Jews and Muslims.

Only churches stemming from Moscow are banned.

Last edited:
that makes sense in context? why? they are banning "a" religion. the process is the same as is the goal. most time this stuff is taking the inch before taking the mile. see such in anti 2A actions all the time. the fact that the gov there can use force to ban behavior that has little or nothing to do with the current war abomination is fear for control,control,control.
this process is in full swing in the USA. i suspect it will start being applied in religious contexts. prob similar to recent UK actions.
suppression of any religion using the deadly police power of the state is a bad idea and likewise a real threat to me as an atheist. it is about forced thought control,nothing else.

They are banning it to block one of Moscows avenues of soft power (allegedly, I don’t know whether it’s true or not) as opposed to stopping people following a religion. You can still be orthodox Christian, you just have to do it at a different church. It’s more like a wise country banning the ‘national endowment of democracy’ and other CIA cutouts, as opposed to obstruction of religious freedom.

As I said, that’s the argument - I don’t know whether it’s true or not.

They are banning it to block one of Moscows avenues of soft power (allegedly, I don’t know whether it’s true or not) as opposed to stopping people following a religion. You can still be orthodox Christian, you just have to do it at a different church. It’s more like a wise country banning the ‘national endowment of democracy’ and other CIA cutouts, as opposed to obstruction of religious freedom.

As I said, that’s the argument - I don’t know whether it’s true or not.

Not really at all...

That would be like telling the Catholics sorry you can't be Catholic anymore because your church headquarters is in Italy and we don't like Italy right now but hey you could go join the Jehovah's Witnesses and it's all the same thing right?

You obviously have little understanding of Churches or religion or worship.

Think of it this way, Putin hasn't banned anyone from being a member of a Church with a headquarters in the USA or Europe or even the Ukraine.

What does that say about who is really evil, hint, it's Z

Not really at all...

That would be like telling the Catholics sorry you can't be Catholic anymore because your church headquarters is in Italy and we don't like Italy right now but hey you could go join the Jehovah's Witnesses and it's all the same thing right?
Ironically, there is precedence for this in English history…

Not really at all...

You obviously have little understanding of Churches or religion or worship.

Think of it this way, Putin hasn't banned anyone from being a member of a Church with a headquarters in the USA or Europe or even the Ukraine.

What does that say about who is really evil, hint, it's Z
Your analogy doesn’t line up. It’s not converting from one religion to another. It’s more like splitting the Catholic Church down the middle and then both sides appointing their own pope.

That’s exactly my point. He banned it to reduce Moscows influence, not because he hates orthodox Christians. It’s not some anti religious crusade, it’s just geopolitical.

I do not like the war currently one single bit BUT, outlawing a hostile religion being used as propaganda during a war actually seems like common sense.
even dems locked up the japs when ww2 broke put here.
the bombing and crap in Moscow seems terribly stupid, I'd stop selling them weapons over it.

You better worry about mobile abortion trucks at Democrat conventions and "in your face" child sacrifice. Moscow for sure doesn't need Orthodox churches to "influence" Ukraine it has entire alphabet of various flying devices do to that and does that quite effectively. Wonder how cold 24/25 winter will be in Kiev, Lvov and some other places...

Reactions: 232593 and khel
My guess is if the Russians get forced into Nukes, it won't be "a tactical nuke" it will be them playing Oprah and best case all over Ukraine, worst case all over Europe then it goes from there. Nukes are something you do all the way or not at all.
Would that not depend upon a few things. This ain't the 80's, we are not the only ones who have neutron types, were the yield can be dialed as well.

Reactions: 232593
Russia churches are banned.

I am not saying that is good. I am just telling you what the legislation does.

Your local baptist church can plant missionaries there and not violate any Ukrainian laws.

Churches of Christ in the US have missionaries over there. I am sure that denominational protestant churches do, too. Catholics are unaffected as well. Same for Jews and Muslims.

Only churches stemming from Moscow are banned.
Yeah, there are a lot more Protestant mission trips being taken to Poland and Ukraine these days than people realize.

Yup.

Rite or wrong (true threat or accidental), results in immediate escalation.

There is no "winning" a "limited" nuclear war.

Tactics are to overwhelmingly eliminate strike capabilities. All of them. Including uninvolved parties to initial "conflict".

Looted church icons already on sale

GVkaqlzWkAAC99U

GVkaqljXQAAJbsc

• Angry
Reactions: khel and Yasherka

It was OURS that killed the kids on the beach!

FJB/FKH!
That article is from June, it has already been discussed on this and other sites and they were apparently killed/injured by debris after it was shot down by the Russians.

“Russian authorities said that the dead in Sunday’s attack included two children who were hit by falling debris from Ukrainian missiles that were shot down over a coastal area in Sevastopol, a port city in Crimea."

That beach was not the target.

War is Hell.

The official term the government uses is “use them or lose them”

I do not like the war currently one single bit BUT, outlawing a hostile religion being used as propaganda during a war actually seems like common sense.
the bombing and crap in Moscow seems terribly stupid, I'd stop selling them weapons over it.
Says the guy with the “Don’t tread on me” avatar.

“It’s cool if you fuck with them, but I’m special “
IMG_0354.jpeg

“But”

A rumor i heard on Telegram earlier that Putin plans on something big tomorrow. I'm not sure what all that entails, but coincidentally the US, China and other put out a notice to any of their citizens in Ukraine that they should strongly consider getting the fuck out.

I notice some of the more mainstream news channels are picking up on it in the last hour or two as well.

It may just be bullshit though, given all the propaganda.

Last edited:
A rumor i heard on Telegram earlier that Putin plans on something big tomorrow. I'm not sure what all that entails, but coincidentally the US, China and other put out a notice to any of their citizens in Ukraine that they should strongly consider getting the fuck out.

I notice some of the more mainstream news channels are picking up on it in the last hour or two as well.

It may just be bullshit though, given all the propaganda.

It would be interesting if Putin decided to show he means business by now that he has evacuated the civilians, get the Russian military to evacuate in a huge hurry and then set off a Neutron Bomb or two on their own territory, wipe out every Nazi invader, and then capture all their equipment.

Then he's pretty much said we are going nuke, but not actually nuked anyone else so it's putting your foot right on the WWIII line but not forcing everyone to go over it.

Losing that many of their best troops in one go would probably be a near fatal blow to the Nazis as well.

Reactions: Yasherka and ken226
You could be the one to eliminate one person and Free up your land
Nah I bought cheap, only rich assholes could afford it now. Then they would just rape my trees, sub divide it and sell to some other assholes. Who'd make more babies. Think I'll sit on for a while and hand it down in one piece in perpetuity. Making more o2 in a day than you have breathed your whole life.

Reactions: Eostech
Why poison own land when youre winning and killing enemy in droves? There are setbacks, fuckups and other unpleasant stuff but in general the Russian strategy works and NATO cant do shit about it as they are low on ammo, low on tech and as of late also low on manpower. Now imagine draft for Eastern front in EU and US which white person thats worth half a working braincell would go and seriously fight while illegals fuck his wife and make brown babies to replace him? Those stupid enough already went and most already died the rest im pretty sure would prefer to keep their life and spend it in homerenovation tasks…

Reactions: khel and thejeep
An M1 Abrams in the Kursk area, up-armored with Ukrainian kontakt-1 explosive reactive armor.

Supposedly they also got a couple British Challenger 2s a couple days ago, but I haven't seen any pics of those yet. One with a drone, and the other by a Ka-52 helicopter.

Last edited:

"Ukraine has issued a warning to Belarus over what it claims is a massing of military personnel near the country's border. Minsk should avoid making “tragic mistakes,” the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry claimed on Sunday.

Citing intelligence reports, the ministry said that the Belarusian Armed Forces are “concentrating a significant number of personnel,” including tanks and artillery, in the Gomel Region “under the guise of exercises.”

“The presence of mercenaries of the former Wagner PMC was also recorded,” the ministry said in a statement on its website. It went on to argue that holding drills near the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant “poses a threat to the national security of Ukraine and global security in general.”

The ministry warned Minsk “not to make tragic mistakes” and urged the neighboring country to “cease unfriendly actions and withdraw forces away from Ukraine’s state border to a distance greater than the firing range of Belarus’ systems.”

“Ukraine has never taken and is not going to take any unfriendly actions against the Belarusian people,”
the ministry argued, stressing that Ukraine reserves the right to defend itself in case of an attack.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko earlier accused Kiev of a dangerous military buildup, claiming that Kiev had amassed more than 120,000 troops on its northern border."

Reactions: khel and W54/XM-388