• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

"Weapons-end for you": NATO state surprises Zelensky​

"Poland has already supplied Ukraine with all the weapons it could give the country, Poland's Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister Wladyslaw Kosiniak-Kamysz said.

"From today, everything we could give to Ukraine has been given to Ukraine ," he told the PAP news agency."

Ugh. If it is 50k, and tens of thousands killed, those are not good odds for the convicts. It sounds like they are selectively using them as the cannon fodder.
doesn't seem like a bad idea. sure not a new one. ww2 russia and germany both used penal battalions. don't know about asian armies. i am sure russian prisons are much less convict friendly than ours. i would also guess that their convicts are all as bad as our worst. doing crime in russia,china,cuba etc is way more high risk than in the west.
i don't think i would want to officer a unit made up of such. would have to have very serious disciplinary control. fragging and such likely to be common.

doesn't seem like a bad idea. sure not a new one. ww2 russia and germany both used penal battalions. don't know about asian armies. i am sure russian prisons are much less convict friendly than ours. i would also guess that their convicts are all as bad as our worst. doing crime in russia,china,cuba etc is way more high risk than in the west.
i don't think i would want to officer a unit made up of such. would have to have very serious disciplinary control. fragging and such likely to be common.

Back in the good old days in this country, it used to be a very common thing when young men got into some criminal trouble that was not too crazy bad, a lot of old fashioned judges would give them the option to go join the military and head out to war and good chance you'll have outgrown some of that crazy young stupid stuff by the time you make it back.

Back in the days when Justice was also about trying to get people onto a right path, not just make money for corporate prisons.

Back in the good old days in this country, it used to be a very common thing when young men got into some criminal trouble that was not too crazy bad, a lot of old fashioned judges would give them the option to go join the military and head out to war and good chance you'll have outgrown some of that crazy young stupid stuff by the time you make it back.

Back in the days when Justice was also about trying to get people onto a right path, not just make money for corporate prisons.
And legal slave labor.

The older I get the more I realize a good chunk of people in jail shouldn’t be. There’s a trustee camp by my family with a regular 3 strand barbed wire fence. If you’re well behaved enough to stay around there just let the guy out.

• Wow
Reactions: sloporsche
there could be some that can be allowed to serve but not all

And legal slave labor.

The older I get the more I realize a good chunk of people in jail shouldn’t be. There’s a trustee camp by my family with a regular 3 strand barbed wire fence. If you’re well behaved enough to stay around there just let the guy out.
the older i get i want more jails built for savages that just do not play well with others

Reactions: Bigsky24

That was me.
Mine was not criminal per say, it was for self defense fighting that granted I took past the point I should have. The cops who came, did their jobs and ran all info to ground. One of them dug much deeper as to why I took it that far and had talked to the judge prior to the trial. Best thing that could have happened to me then, otherwise I'd been in prison or dead. Once I got in uncles dress & started looking around I was not the only one on that road. Some still had issues and were booted from the service. Others went down the main road, but a small percentage got a shit ton of specialize schooling, that changed them forever,...

"Good old days". 40 years ago I had a couple of guys in my platoon that were given a choice of Marines or jail.
After multiple encounters with the authorities and standing in front of a judge I made the decision on my own.

R93ME6emYJGT.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: khel and NoDopes
posted this elsewhere, but clearly explains the connection between burisma and the atlantic council (nato and the cia)...
the atlantic council is funded by the us state department, all branches of the military, and the cia.
7 former cia directors are on the board...including the ones that claimed hunter's laptop was russian misinformation.

basically ukraine was selling off it's publicly owned oil rights to private companies like chevron, exxon...
Screenshot 2024-08-31 091420.png

this was the cia trying to destroy the russian energy business and russians defending themselves.

one day before trump is sworn into office...

Screenshot 2024-08-31 090053.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-31 085934.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-31 085934.png
    64 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: dino67
there was a thread here linking to the votes by congress members re: the biden 6 bil$ gift to ukraine. trying to find it to check on some fl votes. i know both rep senators from fl voted against. looking for house votes.

there was a thread here linking to the votes by congress members re: the biden 6 bil$ gift to ukraine. trying to find it to check on some fl votes. i know both rep senators from fl voted against. looking for house votes.
it would take a lot of guts to vote against sending money to uke ....that whole killin commies for mommie mindset / flag waving thing

posted this elsewhere, but clearly explains the connection between burisma and the atlantic council (nato and the cia)...
the atlantic council is funded by the us state department, all branches of the military, and the cia.
7 former cia directors are on the board...including the ones that claimed hunter's laptop was russian misinformation.

basically ukraine was selling off it's publicly owned oil rights to private companies like chevron, exxon...
View attachment 8491445
this was the cia trying to destroy the russian energy business and russians defending themselves.

one day before trump is sworn into office...

View attachment 8491434

I've been talking about similar with people for several years now, mostly falls on deaf ears as people are pretty secure in their little bubble with their thumb's up their arse.

It's like they can't or won't comprehend their Worldview formed by consuming mainstream media is not 100% factual. You simply can't reach them, awkward silence, shuffling feet, change the subject, are all the responses.

Seems to be a new twist in the works. If the US allows its long range weapons to be used against the Russian homeland, they will allow their weapons to be used against the US. So this begs the question, will the open border have unintended consequences & the migrants were just a distraction, or was this the plan all along?

Reactions: mosin46
Seems to be a new twist in the works. If the US allows its long range weapons to be used against the Russian homeland, they will allow their weapons to be used against the US. So this begs the question, will the open border have unintended consequences & the migrants were just a distraction, or was this the plan all along?
imho in a few months there should be an adult in the whitehouse and no more blank checks . When the uke sends anything over the border ordinance wise they get 10x back and remember russia has yet to take the gloves off , i bet germany and poland are a tad nervous .

Reactions: Terry Cross

It gets a bit more interesting as those "long range" weapons only work "long range" with active USA satellite guidance and control.
So once that starts nobody can pretend the game of "well we gave them to the Ukranian nazis and it's not our call what they do with them"

Rather Russia will have proof beyond any wiggle room that the USA is actively involved in directly attacking them...

They will pretty much be forced into some kind of payback.

Seems to be a new twist in the works. If the US allows its long range weapons to be used against the Russian homeland, they will allow their weapons to be used against the US.
Likely that is the goal.
Goad Russia into a tit for tat.......point fingers at the "aggressive Russians"......= what they believe is an acceptable reason to escalate the war.

So this begs the question, will the open border have unintended consequences & the migrants were just a distraction, or was this the plan all along?
Both sorta?

The consequences of the open border will be intentional. Yes, the visible puppets in office are incompetent and not very bright bit the invisible politburo running the West is very smart. They are patiently manipulating the planet and the U.S. is the annoying keystone that must be dislodged.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
imho in a few months there should be an adult in the whitehouse and no more blank checks . When the uke sends anything over the border ordinance wise they get 10x back and remember russia has yet to take the gloves off , i bet germany and poland are a tad nervous .
You think Harris is an "adult" compared to Biden? Why?

• Sad
Reactions: mosin46 and theLBC

While their are actually people who like Nazis there and I don’t care about Russia or ukraine, this is two bored and retarded Carls who they can’t trust to do anything else entertaining themselves pretending it’s a WW2 checkpoint. It was the eastern front and all.

Definitely never see soldiers making distasteful jokes.

Only way Trump doesn't win is double the fraud from 2020 or they fucking kill him.
I think the odds are very much against him winning. The entire race is going to be determined by about 50,000 persons in six states. Not by voters in California or New York or Texas or Mississippi. If you do not live in one of those six states, you do not count at all. Even if you do, you count for turnout, and that is about all. A few thousand voters will decide which delegates the state sends.

My state was less than 12,000 voters sending the wrong delegates.

Trump is still running around talking to his base, thinking NoDopes's vote is what matters. It isn't. He needs to appeal to those 50,000 or so voters in the swing states, and showing up for a black reporter's conference (as if that wasn't stupid enough) to talk about his opponent's race is not the way to do that.

He could be talking about her support for Australian style gun confiscation - even the people in the middle do not like that. No, he is too busy at rallies saying she is "crazy" - yeah, sorry, but he turns off those swing state middle 50,000 voters every time he opens his mouth.

I hope you are right, and I am wrong, but every time I see him speak in public I am more convinced that I am right.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF and NoDopes
The “middle” is actually full on flaming leftists now. Pandering to them isn’t going to solve anything. You are still pretending that a turd can be picked up by the clean end. Even if Trump wins, SFA will be significantly different.

Dude, there was MASSIVE fraud in your state, GA. You living under a rock or just delusional?

That is the claim. Every time I ask somebody to support that claim, they come up empty. Most of the allegations came from True the Vote. Georgia had to sue True the Vote to get its supposed evidence of "massive voter fraud," and two years later True the Vote finally admitted in open court that they had nothing. Nada. Zilch.

2000 Mules was based off of "evidence" provided by True the Vote.

So you can try to point to evidence of "massive voter fraud" in Georgia if you want to do so. Choose carefully. Try not to pass on BS that is simply made up by con artists like True the Vote and passed around as if real.

If your "evidence" consists of suitcases of ballots, then please spare yourself the embarrassment, since you haven't spent even ten minutes carefully examining that supposed "massive voter fraud" evidence.

Anyway, your claims of voter fraud are a distraction from the issue - Trump will lose because he just blurts out whatever comes into his head with no filter. That is what will happen. Half the country hates him. Half doesn't like him but is voting for him, anyway. He'll keep saying stupid crap like he did as President and in the race in 2020, and it will cost him the election. I don't like it, but those are the facts, and that is my prediction. He has been doing it already. I guess I could ask you the same question about living under a rock or just delusional. Surely you have listened to some of what the former president has had to say in the last few weeks? This is not exactly Ronald Reagan.

That is the claim. Every time I ask somebody to support that claim, they come up empty. Most of the allegations came from True the Vote. Georgia had to sue True the Vote to get its supposed evidence of "massive voter fraud," and two years later True the Vote finally admitted in open court that they had nothing. Nada. Zilch.

2000 Mules was based off of "evidence" provided by True the Vote.

So you can try to point to evidence of "massive voter fraud" in Georgia if you want to do so. Choose carefully. Try not to pass on BS that is simply made up by con artists like True the Vote and passed around as if real.

If your "evidence" consists of suitcases of ballots, then please spare yourself the embarrassment, since you haven't spent even ten minutes carefully examining that supposed "massive voter fraud" evidence.

Anyway, your claims of voter fraud are a distraction from the issue - Trump will lose because he just blurts out whatever comes into his head with no filter. That is what will happen. Half the country hates him. Half doesn't like him but is voting for him, anyway. He'll keep saying stupid crap like he did as President and in the race in 2020, and it will cost him the election. I don't like it, but those are the facts, and that is my prediction. He has been doing it already. I guess I could ask you the same question about living under a rock or just delusional. Surely you have listened to some of what the former president has had to say in the last few weeks? This is not exactly Ronald Reagan.
Hmm, that was a very long winded and imprecise way to describe your political views. I think I understand what you are getting at. Hopefully the other folks reading are able to do the same.

While their are actually people who like Nazis there and I don’t care about Russia or ukraine, this is two bored and retarded Carls who they can’t trust to do anything else entertaining themselves pretending it’s a WW2 checkpoint. It was the eastern front and all.

Definitely never see soldiers making distasteful jokes.
That was disputed territory on August 11th, not a check point.
It's not like people that larp as nazis while listening to Deutschland might be retarded enough to believe in it though right?

Reactions: khel and ken226