The war in Ukraine and Donbas

There fixed. As is 99.99% of his tribe.

Also.....when I traveled through Montana....I could notnsee anyone that was better looking then me and my whore ex-wife.

The Christian base of Montana.....was of the lowest bred areas in the Western Hemisphere.

My only Comparison is Canada....Fargo...and Minnesota.

A lower caste.

pyfom6net1l51-1.jpg

Hungary braces for energy crunch as Ukraine shuts gas tap​

"By the end of the year, Russian gas transit through Ukraine will cease. This could be a significant setback for Hungary, Slovakia, and Austria, which have benefited from excluding these supplies from sanctions. Kyiv has consistently stated that the agreement with Gazprom regarding the transit of Russian gas through Ukrainian territory expires at the end of 2024, and there will be no further negotiations with the invader. This means Russian gas will not continue to Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, and the Czech Republic through the southern "Friendship" pipeline. The pipeline, capable of transporting up to 1.4 billion cubic feet of gas daily, will be shut off from Russian resources.

Does closing the route for Russian gas transit through Ukraine mean Hungary will be cut off from gas? Not necessarily, as Moscow cooperates with Turkey via the TurkStream pipeline to deliver gas to European customers.

In 2023, a significant amount of Russian gas flowed through this route. However, the pipeline's capacity is limited. TurkStream transports 494 billion cubic feet of gas to Europe through two export lines, with a total capacity of 1.13 trillion cubic feet. However, other deliveries not originating from Russia also occur via the Black Sea.

------------------

Turkey keeps popping up in both Ukraine and Israel conflicts.

Axis of Ezekiel 38? — Turkish Pres. Erdoğan calls for Russia, Iran, Turkey, Syria alliance against Israel​

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC

More interesting will be Ukrainan winter as much of electricty generation is off line , and without elctricity only heating that works is wood , many residential blocks in Ukraine run on distributed heat that is a side product of the powerplants.

Three Turkish floating powerplants will solve some of the issue , but this is extremely expensive electricity, you can guess who is paying for it

KPS-14-Onur-Sultan2_Cropped.jpg

Last edited:

"By the end of the year, Russian gas transit through Ukraine will cease. This could be a significant setback for Hungary, Slovakia, and Austria, which have benefited from excluding these supplies from sanctions. Kyiv has consistently stated that the agreement with Gazprom regarding the transit of Russian gas through Ukrainian territory expires at the end of 2024, and there will be no further negotiations with the invader. This means Russian gas will not continue to Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, and the Czech Republic through the southern "Friendship" pipeline. The pipeline, capable of transporting up to 1.4 billion cubic feet of gas daily, will be shut off from Russian resources.

Does closing the route for Russian gas transit through Ukraine mean Hungary will be cut off from gas? Not necessarily, as Moscow cooperates with Turkey via the TurkStream pipeline to deliver gas to European customers.

In 2023, a significant amount of Russian gas flowed through this route. However, the pipeline's capacity is limited. TurkStream transports 494 billion cubic feet of gas to Europe through two export lines, with a total capacity of 1.13 trillion cubic feet. However, other deliveries not originating from Russia also occur via the Black Sea.

------------------

Axis of Ezekiel 38? — Turkish Pres. Erdoğan calls for Russia, Iran, Turkey, Syria alliance against Israel​

aren't these some of the same countries that are sick of feeding this conflict? seems retaliatory.

Reactions: mosin46
aren't these some of the same countries that are sick of feeding this conflict? seems retaliatory.
It seems that that a number of the players in Ukraine are also involved in the Israeli conflict. And a good amount are in BRICS+ or looking to join. That could have larger implications as time marches on and situations evolve.

------------------

The Ezekiel 38 thing is at least 1000+ years away.

Norks are coming blowing up across the NAFO twitter space
GHdJ-BVWQAAIjeR.jpg

Well AI taking over Kiev
BREAKING: In a daring morning raid, North Korean Airborne Forces captured Kiev while Zelensky was away in Florida. Kiev has been renamed to Juchegrad and Mark Rutte Boulevard to Celestial Joseon Way. Statues of the Great Leader are already going up in Maidan Square!

Norks hold parade in Juchegrad formerly known as Kiev

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theLBC
North Korea in Ukraine... OMG...

The fear mongering is just asinine, Remember that one time.

1729083538252.png

Trump Tried to take their boogey man away. Look how 4 years of Biden reversed course, North Korea just blew up two roads and a rail way line into South Korea.

I still question how if elected, Trump is able to work a lasting peace in Ukraine, he said end it in one day, Maybe a little insight into how he plans to do that with a LASTING peace.

Reactions: mosin46 and 232593
North Korea in Ukraine... OMG...

The fear mongering is just asinine, Remember that one time.

View attachment 8525447
Trump Tried to take their boogey man away. Look how 4 years of Biden reversed course, North Korea just blew up two roads and a rail way line into South Korea.

I still question how if elected, Trump is able to work a lasting peace in Ukraine, he said end it in one day, Maybe a little insight into how he plans to do that with a LASTING peace.
I cannot speak on a lasting peace over there but an end to the present war could be brought about the tried and true method of back channels eg let the uke know the money tap is /will be turning off but the politicians get to keep their jobs , promise the russians no uke membership in nato and they get to keep some of the uke territory , all/most nato weapons removed . UN peacekeepers /observers . In the end another country will find out what its like to be played like a pawn by the super powers games . The uke aint the flavor of the month and it aint comin back

Norks are coming blowing up across the NAFO twitter space
View attachment 8525433

Well AI taking over Kiev
BREAKING: In a daring morning raid, North Korean Airborne Forces captured Kiev while Zelensky was away in Florida. Kiev has been renamed to Juchegrad and Mark Rutte Boulevard to Celestial Joseon Way. Statues of the Great Leader are already going up in Maidan Square!

Norks hold parade in Juchegrad formerly known as Kiev

They forgot to add a pole in one scene, the dear readers magic powers alone kept the flag flying.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I cannot speak on a lasting peace over there but an end to the present war could be brought about the tried and true method of back channels eg let the uke know the money tap is /will be turning off but the politicians get to keep their jobs , promise the russians no uke membership in nato and they get to keep some of the uke territory , all/most nato weapons removed . UN peacekeepers /observers . In the end another country will find out what its like to be played like a pawn by the super powers games . The uke aint the flavor of the month and it aint comin back

Z has a 5 point plan. (my summation below)

1. Join NATO

2. Get more weapons. Attack Russia and destroy their military, turn Russians against Putin

3. Deterrence (nato threatens Russia).

4. Strategic economic potential... Sell the west energy/minerals located in Ukraine, so Russia can't control them. Sanction Russia so nobody can trade with them

5. Sell the "war experience" Ukraine has gained to others.

I don't think he would agree with you.. and personally think he is a bit looney.

And I wana hear what Trumps plan actually is, because with a guy like this on their border, I personally don't see Russia stopping. If we pull support/Funding. Some where there is going to need to be deterrence on both sides.

I'd like to know How he plans to end it in one day. Because IMO what you propose ain't stopping shit.

Reactions: khel and doubloon
North Koreans no more ........oh well no parade in Juchegrad

GaCWMwiWYAAdNvr

No juche top un ,........or maybe there is enough covid bucks left.............. for mosfilm production

Ukrainian Victory plan or lack thereof unveiled folks surprised its a nothing burger
GaCgJPTWwAARMKX

GaAyt0HWoAAmsxN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
North Koreans no more ........oh well no parade in Juchegrad

GaCWMwiWYAAdNvr

No juche top un ,........or maybe there is enough covid bucks left.............. for mosfilm production

Ukrainian Victory plan or lack thereof unveiled folks surprised its a nothing burger
GaCgJPTWwAARMKX

GaAyt0HWoAAmsxN

The 10,000 North Koreans claim came from an un named source at from the Kiev Post. Surly they would never lie.

IIRC those were virtually unused. Sabre rattling at most.

Truly lasting peace doesn't exist. Trump just pandering to the weak minded, he needs their votes too.
Yeah, but the jester is a bit of a fuck you.

Good point about lasting peace... Well how a bout at least a few decades.

Reactions: doubloon