The war in Ukraine and Donbas

HlleAeq9VcXI.png
She is already their minister for education or some stupid shit.

Norks are coming blowing up across the NAFO twitter space
View attachment 8525433

Well AI taking over Kiev
BREAKING: In a daring morning raid, North Korean Airborne Forces captured Kiev while Zelensky was away in Florida. Kiev has been renamed to Juchegrad and Mark Rutte Boulevard to Celestial Joseon Way. Statues of the Great Leader are already going up in Maidan Square!

Norks hold parade in Juchegrad formerly known as Kiev

They nailed the 100:1 beat, and those were some thick ankles for being malnourished and all.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
A major encirclement occurred in the northwest of the Ukrainian salient in Kursk today. This is playing out to be an even bigger disaster for the Ukrainian army than the Azovstahl encirclement in Mariupol in 2022.

The Russians believe there is likely about a brigade and a half of Ukrainian infantry trapped in this encirclement. The red arrows show the Russian advance that cut off the northwestern section from 2 directions.

Screenshot 2024-10-16 190814.jpg

I dont think Russians are that stupid to trust another peace agreement or whatever deal west might bring to the table. They might if war went badly or if economic collapse was in the books but as it appears west is mostly impotent and economies are winding pretty much down so major trading partners for Russians aint from the west anymore.
War is going pretty good at current pace Ukrops will “leave the chat” soon enough and then Russians get what they want imo just a harsh cold winter and few 100k soldiers in the way. Basically Russia pulled the wesky on the wesky where strategy was that Russia will conquer most of the Ukraine and support it while “ukrops partisans” will drain resources and Russia will choke on the bad trip Nuland cookie. It happened in reverse and that cookie sure started to taste bitter, just look at EU economic data (US not much better)…

Reactions: doubloon and khel

Australia sends some more of our money to Ukraine. The Five Eyes doubling down on stupid!

Coffins on tracks for the Ukies.

Meanwhile our cost of living is out of control. Growing homelessness for Aussies while we continue to import immigrants to prop up our absurd housing Ponzi scheme.

• Wow
Reactions: Eostech

Australia sends some more of our money to Ukraine. The Five Eyes doubling down on stupid!

Coffins on tracks for the Ukies.

Meanwhile our cost of living is out of control. Growing homelessness for Aussies while we continue to import immigrants to prop up our absurd housing Ponzi scheme.
Fuck me, buying A1s instead of A2s in the first place was a waste of cash so fuck John Howard for that but what the fuck.

Six Russian soldiers who fled the war in Ukraine have been granted temporary visas as they apply for political asylum in France, in what human rights activists describe as the first major case of a group of deserters being admitted to a EU country. The men arrived in Paris on separate flights over the last few months after initially fleeing Russia to Kazakhstan in 2022 and 2023, according to an organisation that assists soldiers in fleeing, and to accounts from the deserters.

Six soldiers in two years, NGO rivalling .gov for efficiency I see.

"Australia’s total military aid contribution to Ukraine since Russia’s invasion in February 2022 to A$1.3bn"

Not one Australian has a say on this blatant waste of taxpayer's money.

Australia is a fucked as every other OECD country. People struggling to put food on the table, rampant immigration, crime, healthcare system, roads, and energy costs in crisis. Some of the most expensive housing in the world.

Politicians getting rich with their snouts in the trough of public service, beholden to their overseas masters. Treasonous fucks the majority of them.

Dark days ahead for what was previously known as the 'Lucky Country'.

I've been saying the same as the vid below for decades to anyone who'll listen (that is certainly not many)

How to end the war in one day? Pull the CIA and the rest of the advisors out and stop the money train. So more like a week than a day but the side benefit would be exposing all the money laundering in Congress. The ones making the most noise about ending the war are eyeballs deep in the grift.
If Trump ends up as president, expect this to happen. Media will drop the coverage in a couple days, and in 6 months the NPCs will forget there ever was a war in Ukraine. I speculate that the mandated shots reduced memory and cognitive ability, allowing easy memory holing by media.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
How to end the war in one day? Pull the CIA and the rest of the advisors out and stop the money train. So more like a week than a day but the side benefit would be exposing all the money laundering in Congress. The ones making the most noise about ending the war are eyeballs deep in the grift.
But that won't end the war in a day, or a week. That basically hands Ukraine to Russia after over 70 years of western effort to gain influence there. I don't think this will be allowed.

I like the idea of a Peace Deal along current controlled area, but there has to be something to enforce that.

Thats why I am saying, the only way Trump can end it in a day, is a full commitment of US military to occupy Ukraine, and detour Russia. If not we are litterally running with our tails tucked, Russia wins. And all that blood, sweat and treasure was for nothing. That is more tragic...

So I think he should further indulge us in his end in one day plan.

Reactions: doubloon
I like the idea of a Peace Deal along current controlled area, but there has to be something to enforce that.

Something like this would be the shortest route to peace at this point. A ceasefire could be called at the beginning of negotiations and, unless the deal falls through, "peace" could be achieved in less than a week.

Divvy up the Ukraine leftovers seems like it would have to be part of any such "deal".

Letting whatever is left as Ukraine join NUTTO would be a step toward "lasting peace" but this seems still unlikely. Whether Ukraine is allowed to join or not any "peace deal" will cost us b-b-b-billlllions.

Zelensky 'tells NATO - let us join, or we'll get NUKES'​

"Speaking to the former American President Donald Trump, 78, some weeks ago, the Ukrainian leader declared: 'Either Ukraine will have nuclear weapons, and then they will be our defense.

'Or we will have to enter into some kind of alliance. Apart from NATO, we do not know of any effective alliances today.'

He said Trump had agreed with his proposal before he made the statement at the summit, insisting that a membership to NATO would provide his country with the ultimate security guarantee to protect it from Russia."

Zelensky 'tells NATO - let us join, or we'll get NUKES'​

"Speaking to the former American President Donald Trump, 78, some weeks ago, the Ukrainian leader declared: 'Either Ukraine will have nuclear weapons, and then they will be our defense.

First of how are they going to get those nukes?
They have ZERO ability to make them at this time and it's not like anyone is selling them on the market.
I doubt even the stupids in the USA are foolish enough to give nukes to the Ukraine.
It's not like the British or the French have any spares to hand out.
I doubt Israel wants to officially be the supplier either.
The rest of the places that have them are probably more on Russia's side.

What are they going to do with those super expensive nukes they claim they are going to have?
Just the security and infrastructure and upkeep required would suck up ALL that sweet cash they are pocketing.
What delivery platforms are they going to use?

If they do use one, do they expect Russia would not simply wipe them off the planet since they had a good excuse of "well you nuked us first"?

They might be talking about trying to make dirty bombs from their reactor fuel / waste and put those on drones and attack Russia with them.

That would still count as a radiation attack and probably give Russia all the excuse it needs to wipe them out and worry out the west complaining later.

They have ZERO ability to make them at this time and it's not like anyone is selling them on the market.
I doubt even the stupids in the USA are foolish enough to give nukes to the Ukraine.

What are they going to do with those super expensive nukes they claim they are going to have?
Just the security and infrastructure and upkeep required would suck up ALL that sweet cash they are pocketing.

If they do use one, do they expect Russia would not simply wipe them off the planet since they had a good excuse of "well you nuked us first"?

They might be talking about trying to make dirty bombs from their reactor fuel / waste and put those on drones and attack Russia with them.

That would still count as a radiation attack and probably give Russia all the excuse it needs to wipe them out and worry out the west complaining later.
uke aint getting a nuke period

But that won't end the war in a day, or a week. That basically hands Ukraine to Russia after over 70 years of western effort to gain influence there. I don't think this will be allowed.

Thats why I am saying, the only way Trump can end it in a day, is a full commitment of US military to occupy Ukraine, and detour Russia. If not we are litterally running with our tails tucked, Russia wins. And all that blood, sweat and treasure was for nothing. That is more tragic...

Fuck Ukraine. What is there to gain from that crooked shit stain? The only reason we, the government, care about them is to poke the bear under the guise of NATO. If Russia, under the guise of BRICs, had Bio Labs in Mexico and were planning on setting up military bases would that be acceptable?

Reactions: Terry Cross
Fuck Ukraine. What is there to gain from that crooked shit stain? The only reason we, the government, care about them is to poke the bear under the guise of NATO. If Russia, under the guise of BRICs, had Bio Labs in Mexico and were planning on setting up military bases would that be acceptable?

How did we react when Russia was invited by Cuba to set up a military base there after a failed USA based invasion, to help "protect Cuba".
Oh that's right we threatened WWIII over it.

So nobody better be blaming the Russians for anything.

You, and that less-than-smart military guy you posted a similar thought-process a short while ago, continue to engage in a sunk cost fallacy; it's a stupid move to continue something that hasn't worked in this 70 years you mention, and think, "Well, we've already invested so much time and effort into something that has never worked, so we should keep going...try harder!"

It's an idiotic tendency that too many people and institutions engage in.

You, and that less-than-smart military guy you posted a similar thought-process a short while ago, continue to engage in a sunk cost fallacy; it's a stupid move to continue something that hasn't worked in this 70 years you mention, and think, "Well, we've already invested so much time and effort into something that has never worked, so we should keep going...try harder!"

"insanity-doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"-einstein and also-"we can't solve today's problems with the mentality that created them."

Ukraine is a formerly hot chick gone to seed. Big belly, saggy boobs, cottage cheese thighs, stringy hair and a 2 pack a day raspy voice. She needs to settle real quick before everyone sobers up.

In 70 years Ukraine has gone from being a Warsaw pact country to a Kiev controlled by Washington money. So it actually is working for "those" pushing that agenda, and you'd have to be fucking retarded not to see it. But its okay there are a lot of tards out there.

Just because I am stating observations of what I precive, dosen't mean I personally like or agree with whats going on, another thing your fail to compredhend. You seem to want to say I am supporting specific actions when all I am doing is pointing out what I see, knowing I can't control what other individuals or groups do. Its a way of learning and partly why I am engaging you.