• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I provide temporary sponsorship for hot ukranian women.

Get in line
photo_2023-07-23_15-36-52.jpg

Somebody is not telling the truth.
Maybe he's saying that they took back what Russia had taken the day before?
Blinken is a College Lawyer type who has supported every miltary action, 2003 Iraq, 2011 Libya, Afghanistan, wanted the Nuclear deal with Iran. Yet the man never served in the military or has fought in any wars. Of course he is going to sell it as a win. No problem throwing more blood and treasure into this.

This bar mitzvah boy can get fucked, and only knows how to push for more chaos.

Looks like Belarus with the assistance of Wagner is putting some pressure in the North West.

Just a few more F-16's and we will have those russkis right where we want them...

Don't forget that the Lusitania sunk really fast with a lot of lost lives because it had tons of explosives and military supplies hidden in the hold that the USA government was smuggling to England using innocent civilians as a human shield.

So you know when folks claim we are the good guys...

I seem to think it was also armed. I so want to say one of the trips to the wreck found mounts for guns but no guns. "official" word was it is a just incase thing the mounts would be ready to go. But I also seem to remember Churchill spending some time around the wreck and "rumors" of removing things from the wreck.

Anyone watch this yet? I haven’t had time. It’s called “ Agent Zelinsky” & documents interesting things about his rise to power

I have a gut feeling that clown's nest, Kiev, will be hit pretty soon...

I have a gut feeling that clown's nest, Kiev, will be hit pretty soon...
Especially if the reports of cluster bomb usage inside Russia are true.

and then there's this.... It certainly couldn't be operator errors, stockpiles being blown up.

Maybe Russia has a missile with Zelensky's name on it, if he is even in country. Utter nonsense.. IMHO They're (Ukraine)getting beat by superior forces. (Contrary to what a couple shills on this site would have us believe.) Maybe if they hadn't sold all those arms on the black market....

The END.

and then there's this.... It certainly couldn't be operator errors, stockpiles being blown up.

Maybe Russia has a missile with Zelensky's name on it, if he is even in country. Utter nonsense.. IMHO They're (Ukraine)getting beat by superior forces. (Contrary to what a couple shills on this site would have us believe.) Maybe if they hadn't sold all those arms on the black market....

The END.

Not only that, taking it one step further.......Does anyone really believe that "the West" and NATO are really running out of munitions ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

I could see where "we" would be running out of old, stale dated munitions because we've purged our stockpiles of the old stuff and sent it to Ukraine. But "running out" ? Uhhhh, no. I think it's an excuse to reward the MIC with new contracts for new munitions to re-stock the holes that were/are left from getting rid of the old stuff.

Not only that, taking it one step further.......Does anyone really believe that "the West" and NATO are really running out of munitions ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

I could see where "we" would be running out of old, stale dated munitions because we've purged our stockpiles of the old stuff and sent it to Ukraine. But "running out" ? Uhhhh, no. I think it's an excuse to reward the MIC with new contracts for new munitions to re-stock the holes that were/are left from getting rid of the old stuff.
IDK with the retards running this administration who knows what’s possible to run out of.

They're running the strategic petroleum reserve empty. That's at least as important as munitions, so it stands to reasoned that they may indeed be exactly that stupid.

Worse than that - they sold it at below prices we paid for it to give it the China company that happens to be affiliated with....you know who!

I believe it. We have been at constant war since 9/11. The military was never funded for constant wars for decades - there has not been enough funds to execute multiple small wars, modernize, maintain existing, buy munitions, pay exorbitant recruiting/retention bonuses AND pay for all the social engineering.

Reactions: jetracer013
I always feel like we have to start at step one.

the last thread which was a couple of hundred (edit) pages long had numerous pictures of Ukraine keeping troops and equipment in shopping malls, kindergartens, civilian apartments. the AFU has been using civilians as shields since day one. It's just like the Muslims fighting from Mosques and then blaming people for shooting at the mosques.

When their shit gets blown up, they blame Russia for terrorism. When AFU ADA units have missiles or debris falling back onto their cities, they blame the Russians. They even launched a SAM into Poland and tried to blame Russia for it.

All documented and discussed a hundred times.

Now Ukraine is targeting civilian infrastructure far away from the front lines. No troops hiding in those buildings in Moscow. No troops using the civilian traffic lanes on the Crimea bridge.

Last edited:
I always feel like we have to start at step one.

the last thread which was a couple of thousand pages long had numerous pictures of Ukraine keeping troops and equipment in shopping malls, kindergartens, civilian apartments. the AFU has been using civilians as shields since day one. It's just like the Muslims fighting from Mosques and then blaming people for shooting at the mosques.

When their shit gets blown up, they blame Russia for terrorism. When AFU ADA units have missiles or debris falling back onto their cities, they blame the Russians. They even launched a SAM into Poland and tried to blame Russia for it.

All documented and discussed a hundred times.

Now Ukraine is targeting civilian infrastructure far away from the front lines. No troops hiding in those buildings in Moscow. No troops using the civilian traffic lanes on the Crimea bridge.
I think it is all in effort to crank it up to the next level. I think you will see a push from the group that tried to "rebel" against Vlad. Or they could be there because of the build up from Poland, and the US pouring people into poland.

I think the US is getting ready to move people.

I think it is all in effort to crank it up to the next level. I think you will see a push from the group that tried to "rebel" against Vlad. Or they could be there because of the build up from Poland, and the US pouring people into poland.

I think the US is getting ready to move people.
I think you may be correct, especially in light of that EO Brandon signed a few weeks back WRT the IIR

⚡⚡⚡️The monstrous losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine 🇺🇦 at the front lines are forcing Zelensky's "strategic reserves" into the war .

In Shargorod, Vinnytsia region, a disabled person since childhood whose diagnosis is written all over his face, was brought a military summons.

The mother is in shock: her son, who is poorly aware of what is happening, was recognized by the medical commission as fit for military service.

He’s filmed here, with his parents.⚡⚡⚡

⚡⚡⚡️The monstrous losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine 🇺🇦 at the front lines are forcing Zelensky's "strategic reserves" into the war .

In Shargorod, Vinnytsia region, a disabled person since childhood whose diagnosis is written all over his face, was brought a military summons.

The mother is in shock: her son, who is poorly aware of what is happening, was recognized by the medical commission as fit for military service.

He’s filmed here, with his parents.⚡⚡⚡
At what point will the people of the Ukraine finally say enough and turn on their masters? How many Ukrainians have died for these assholes and now they are gonna send the handicapped to be slaughtered?

Drone video of Ukrainian soldiers wounded and trapped in mine field. 9 min mark a soldier jumps off vehicle directly onto an anti personnel mine. Blows off right leg below the knee and remains coherent to administer his own tourniquet then crawls back into tracked vehicle.

Additionally, earlier in the video you can see other wounded soldiers lying or crawling with lower legs mangled by mines

Last edited: