• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

bxgDb39p5CS8.jpeg

At what point will the people of the Ukraine finally say enough and turn on their masters? How many Ukrainians have died for these assholes and now they are gonna send the handicapped to be slaughtered?

Well the Nazis have great form wanting to slaughter all the handicapped and disabled.
So no need to do it yourself when you can round them up, stick a wooden rifle in their hands and force march them to their deaths on the front lines.

Drone video of Ukrainian soldiers wounded and trapped in mine field. 9 min mark a soldier jumps off vehicle directly onto an anti personnel mine. Blows off right leg below the knee and remains coherent to administer his own tourniquet then crawls back into tracked vehicle.
That poor cunt doesn't jump onto the mine, he lands on his feet and kneels on it with his right leg.
All very well to talk about war in an arbitary fashion but it's crazy people want more of this.

Interesting development

awesome, let's see their shit first hand-that's the upside
downside is they are doing to drain us, prolong this, and continue to keep our focus on this stupidty

At what point will the people of the Ukraine finally say enough and turn on their masters? How many Ukrainians have died for these assholes and now they are gonna send the handicapped to be slaughtered?
The ones that usually do turn are already in a grave, and that is part of the plan.

That poor cunt doesn't jump onto the mine, he lands on his feet and kneels on it with his right leg.
All very well to talk about war in an arbitary fashion but it's crazy people want more of this.
I am just not going to watch that, I can see it already.

I think that is part of it however, people are hungry to see people get legs blown apart. Makes me wonder if they could smell it if they would want to see it as bad.

I think that is part of it however, people are hungry to see people get legs blown apart. Makes me wonder if they could smell it if they would want to see it as bad.
Same stupid fucks that love to welcome a civil war here or want to send our peeps to get killed on foreign turf.
Throw their ass into a reality where you can smell fresh hot blood, burned meat and for bonus points the stench of perforated bowel thrown into the mix. Add some primal screams and death gurgles for a great audio/visual mix.

Then again, they likely wouldn't even flinch.
They are the new wave citizen that calmly videos a rape, murder or abduction with their smart phone then uploads it to social media while sipping on their $15 custom coffee.

94990C6B-395C-4DFC-A9B4-827A6A725573.jpeg

Same stupid fucks that love to welcome a civil war here or want to send our peeps to get killed on foreign turf.
Throw their ass into a reality where you can smell fresh hot blood, burned meat and for bonus points the stench of perforated bowel thrown into the mix. Add some primal screams and death gurgles for a great audio/visual mix.

They are the new wave citizen that calmly videos a rape, murder or abduction with their smart phone then uploads it to social media while sipping on their $15 custom coffee.

View attachment 8190801
That just makes me sad.......it is so accurate.

The part about stupid fucks pushing goes double. I will never get that smell out of my nose.

The world is going back to the new dark ages, everything once old is now new.

The Feudal system... about to make a huge comeback.
People enjoying death, killing and torture for entertainment... Already here and about to go big time.

Back in the really old days, watching murder, death and torture was a form of entertainment the population craved, enjoyed, reveled in and demanded.

Reactions: Terry Cross
downside is they are doing to drain us, prolong this, and continue to keep our focus on this stupidty
This whole thing has been a win win for the CHICOMs. They get all the Russian oil they want. They get to watch the west deplete capability that COULD have been used against them later. And everyone is distracted from whatever they are cooking up in INDOPACOM.

The world is going back to the new dark ages, everything once old is now new.

The Feudal system... about to make a huge comeback.
People enjoying death, killing and torture for entertainment... Already here and about to go big time.

Back in the really old days, watching murder, death and torture was a form of entertainment the population craved, enjoyed, reveled in and demanded.
Bringing back the Feudal System and dark ages are what globohomo/the left have been about all along. It’s what EVERY one of their policies ends with.

our media does this shit all the time. they take Russian MOD videos of AFU equipment getting blown up, and then they flip it around. When both sides use soviet era hardware, I can see the confusion. But when the target is a distinctive German Leopard tank, only the dumbest of people will believe the propaganda.

When you hire journalists who minored in feminist studies.

This is one giant experimental battlefield, and things are changing quickly. But at the end of the day I'd still have to say artillery is the god of war, and superior air power still means a lot.
And a lot of relearning trench warfare(with drones involved this time) the hard way.

Bringing back the Feudal System and dark ages are what globohomo/the left have been about all along. It’s what EVERY one of their policies ends with.
Right, exactly. The term for it is "Neo Fudalism," Schwab loves this principal. Remember "you will own nothing and be happy." The top 0.01 percent want to own and control everything. Pre Obama/Clinton America stood in the way of that, as well Russia stands in the way now. Why is it so important to destroy America with culture warfare, and Russia with economic warfare? Simply because those entities stood in the way.

And yet isn't it sweetly ironic that 95% or more of the mentally defective and willfully ignorant Left will be cleansed from the population if not by the ruling warlords de jour then by the 1% of the ruled that understands their drag factor in the survival equation.

./

Last edited:
Heard an interesting statement today.
Someone said that if Putin wins globohomo & WEF lose.

True false? Somewhere in the middle???
I'm not sure it's that cut and dried, but the big picture is basically...

A small group of international bankers have been controlling most the world (for a few centuries btw) by controlling the printing and or availability of "money". If you don't accept this "money" in exchange for your labor and/or resources, you get the shit bombed out of you and your country. Or you just get offed and a more "pliable" ruler is put in your place. That "money" value is only in the force of making you use it.

So if you are Russia, and you understand this, you realize - hmmm, why are we 'selling' our resources to somebody who can 'buy' our resources for free by just printing more 'money'. And you realize that is not really a fair trade. But for a long time everyone was too weak to say "enough". So you kind of huddled and got your own shit together and made sure you were as 'independent' of the other system as possible. You developed your own industries, food production, basically became self sufficient. They absolutely fucking hate that.

So rather than try to develop a productive, mutually beneficial relationship, the 'they' try everything they can to exclude you, punish you, and push you to react.

Russia did react. But they know that they can't be the 'new banksters'. They have to offer a real solution to the 'we print the money and fuck you' current plan. They HAVE to be careful, controlled, restrained. So that everyone really understands. And they do.

'They' fucking hate that.

A small group of international bankers have been controlling most the world (for a few centuries btw) by controlling the printing and or availability of "money". If you don't accept this "money" in exchange for your labor and/or resources, you get the shit bombed out of you and your country. Or you just get offed and a more "pliable" ruler is put in your place. That "money" value is only in the force of making you use it.

So if you are Russia, and you understand this, you realize - hmmm, why are we 'selling' our resources to somebody who can 'buy' our resources for free by just printing more 'money'. And you realize that is not really a fair trade. But for a long time everyone was too weak to say "enough". So you kind of huddled and got your own shit together and made sure you were as 'independent' of the other system as possible. You developed your own industries, food production, basically became self sufficient. They absolutely fucking hate that.

So rather than try to develop a productive, mutually beneficial relationship, the 'they' try everything they can to exclude you, punish you, and push you to react.

Russia did react. But they know that they can't be the 'new banksters'. They have to offer a real solution to the 'we print the money and fuck you' current plan. They HAVE to be careful, controlled, restrained. So that everyone really understands. And they do.

Excellent post. As soon as I saw the entirety of the left get behind Ukraine - I naturally felt the urge to say "go Russia". But this puts it into words better than most.

This adds some color to your comment - BRICS with its own banking system. If this ever goes down it will have the effect of pulling member countries out of the current system or at least allow them to play in both worlds. This then starts to decrease the effectiveness of economic sanctions and therefore power. You watch - BRICS may be economic in nature now, but it will turn end up having a NATO type of agreement to "protect" its members.

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
This adds some color to your comment - BRICS with its own banking system. If this ever goes down it will have the effect of pulling member countries out of the current system or at least allow them to play in both worlds. This then starts to decrease the effectiveness of economic sanctions and therefore power. You watch - BRICS may be economic in nature now, but it will turn end up having a NATO type of agreement to "protect" its members.

That sounds accurate. We project power not by our green paper but by our global military power, much of that projection via the Naval fleets. The worlds most powerful Navy still gives us a leg up. However the more first world nations that join BRICS the more powerful it will become as thus the standard of goods and services will rise. This will take a while to see it's fruits bared, however when it does then the real bipolar global powers will emerge. My sense is that we are at that cusp where we have projected so much and so hard that the major fractures and fishers have formed. The European Globalists will get what they wanted "The USA will no longer be the dominant power" however at the cost of the world now being ruled by China. A world governed by China is one no one will want to live in, even the most low information ideologically driven leftist. Thought it can be argued that we are already governed by the CCP via our captured and purchased politicians.

It goes without saying, that's if this Ukraine thing does not go nuclear, then all bets are off.

That sounds accurate. We project power not by our green paper but by our global military power, much of that projection via the Naval fleets. The worlds most powerful Navy still gives us a leg up. However the more first world nations that join BRICS the more powerful it will become as thus the standard of goods and services will rise. This will take a while to see it's fruits bared, however when it does then the real bipolar global powers will emerge. My sense is that we are at that cusp where we have projected so much and so hard that the major fractures and fishers have formed. The European Globalists will get what they wanted "The USA will no longer be the dominant power" however at the cost of the world now being ruled by China. A world governed by China is one no one will want to live in, even the most low information ideologically driven leftist. Thought it can be argued that we are already governed by the CCP via our captured and purchased politicians.

It goes without saying, that's if this Ukraine thing does not go nuclear, then all bets are off.
Yup. But I will go a step farther with this: if BRICS gets going it will mean the end of the dollar’s reserve currency status. This is already happening to some degree. Once that happens the US is in big trouble. This is a path forward that would allow for the destruction of US influence with minimal conflict (notice I didn’t say ANY conflict). There are more objectives that BRICS has or can have than are immediately apparent. This is why there is a full court press in Africa by Russia, China and the US - economic warfare is still warfare.

The CHICOMS are about like the Harkonans on Dune.

Yup. But I will go a step farther with this: if BRICS gets going it will mean the end of the dollar’s reserve currency status. This is already happening to some degree. Once that happens the US is in big trouble. This is a path forward that would allow for the destruction of US influence with minimal conflict (notice I didn’t say ANY conflict). There are more objectives that BRICS has or can have than are immediately apparent. This is why there is a full court press in Africa by Russia, China and the US - economic warfare is still warfare.
the self-destruction is so evident; it's becoming apparent our politicians are trying to scuttle this country on purpose.

Interest rates up again, gas going up. cost of living through the roof. our own infrastructure is crumbling. The dollar is turning into Weimar Notgeld and people's life savings aren't worth shit. so much for the American Dream.

sad. more white christians dying for pedophiles, globalists and war profiteers.

Ukrainians need to stop fighting for the globalists. when the recruiters start dragging people off the streets....shoot them. These guys have a better chance of living if they kill the press gangs than they would going up against Russian artillery.

The best thing Ukraine can do is hang Zelensky, kill the radicals, make peace with Russia, and cut off Galicia.....in fact, just sell it back to the fucking Poles for the cost of rebuilding the war zone.