• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Daniel the prophet of God is trying to tell us what happens.

Who are "they"? " "They" are the servants of Satan, the lease holders of this world. The enemies of Reality...

Like I said before, all the world is a stage.

“And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.”

is it this one??

1690898304144.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
shouldn't trigger shit from NATO, not our business, not a NATO country, and no lives need be lost on our side.

While I personally think the Memorandum was null and void after the coup and many other things, some hardliner might cling on to it as a reason to react. If you notice the wiki articale is "west washed" ignoring the things we too have done to break the agreement.

So while NATO is not a signatory, the US and Uk are.

More Analysis By Colonel Macgregor.
At 15:23 the Colonel makes a very good comparison of the war against Russia's nationality. Is the same war that the political class is waging against our ouw national identity.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Looks like RU hit Grain infrastructure in that recent strike on the Danube. Thats it for the grain deal.

View attachment 8196087
Could this be associated with India’s decision to no longer export rice. Seeing the grain destroyed is just a different way of controlling the population. Looking at this war from a different perspective, what if Putin is actually in cahoots with the world elite’s and just doing his part for population control. Earning himself a seat at the New World Order table. Prolonging this war benefits who the most? We like to see immediate results, the attack on the worlds food chain & farmers is real, China and Bill Gates are a bigger enemy than this distraction with Russia and Ukraine.

Could this be associated with India’s decision to no longer export rice. Seeing the grain destroyed is just a different way of controlling the population. Looking at this war from a different perspective, what if Putin is actually in cahoots with the world elite’s and just doing his part for population control. Earning himself a seat at the New World Order table. Prolonging this war benefits who the most? We like to see immediate results, the attack on the worlds food chain & farmers is real, China and Bill Gates are a big enemy than this distraction with Russia and Ukraine.
I think this was a direct result of Ukraine hitting the Kerch bridge... again.

I know western outlets say this is not the case. But literally right after the attack RU said no more deal and started bombing the shit out of all the ports tranporting grain. Western outlets would definitely don't want to relate their strike to RU's reaction, that would be admitting their aggression caused this reaction, So would not surprise me they twist it that way.

As far as Putin starving people to earn himself a place at the table, na... I think it's a direct reaction/ retaliation for the strike on the bridge.

F6FD30F7-7901-481B-93F1-0686BC76BD1F.jpeg

Ru is also a leading Exporter of Wheat. The bump in futures is already reaping them more income.

Putin has been the leader of the world's largest country by land area for over 20 years. He has a seat at a table. Watched 4 US presidents come and go.

It's a fucking war. Does Russia think it's territory is off limits while they bomb/rocket/invade the crap out of the Ukes?

Why?

War has a way of leaking out of it's boundaries, just look at history.

It should always be the option of last resort when all means of diplomacy has failed.

Fuck both sides of this. No one is innocent. It's going to get worse the longer it goes on.

It's a fucking war. Does Russia think it's territory is off limits while they bomb/rocket/invade the crap out of the Ukes?

Why?
Because its a "special military operation" not full blown war. According to them.

Any time Ukraine hits "Russian targets", Russia goes ham a hits them hard. Just like the first time they bombed the Kerch bridge, RU took out a large portion their electric grid.

They are making the point, hey if you do that, it's going to hurt you a lot more than me.

Remember, Ru could literally wipe Ukraine off the map. They are holding back. Do you think Zelensky would do the same? I think not.

I think this was a direct result of Ukraine hitting the Kerch bridge... again.

I know western outlets say this is not the case. But literally right after the attack RU said no more deal and started bombing the shit out of all the ports tranporting grain. Western outlets would definitely don't want to relate their strike to RU's reaction, that would be admitting their aggression caused this reaction, So would not surprise me they twist it that way.

As far as Putin starving people to earn himself a place at the table, na... I think it's a direct reaction/ retaliation for the strike on the bridge.

View attachment 8196094
Ru is also a leading Exporter of Wheat. The bump in futures is already reaping them more income.

Putin has been the leader of the world's largest country by land area for over 20 years. He has a seat at a table. Watched 4 US presidents come and go.
Back in 1999 during the air campaign against Serbia NATO was having some serious issues with what is now called “Kill Chain” resulting in their inability to destroy the VJ 3rd Army in Kosovo. So to force Milosevich to capitulate, NATO started to hit fixed infrastructure sites inside Serbia to the point that for every day that the air campaign persisted the Serbian infrastructure was being degraded to the point of requiring years to repair.

Could something similar be occurring here?

Back in 1999 during the air campaign against Serbia NATO was having some serious issues with what is now called “Kill Chain” resulting in their inability to destroy the VJ 3rd Army in Kosovo. So to force Milosevich to capitulate, NATO started to hit fixed infrastructure sites inside Serbia to the point that for every day that the air campaign persisted the Serbian infrastructure was being degraded to the point of requiring years to repair.

Could something similar be occurring here?
O yeah. Big difference here is no ones playing captin save a hoe.

Could you imagine if some one had stepped up and pumped the money, weapons and logistic support to Milosevich that Zelensky is getting.

Reactions: 232593
Because its a "special military operation" not full blown war. According to them.

Any time Ukraine hits "Russian targets", Russia goes ham a hits them hard. Just like the first time they bombed the Kerch bridge, RU took out a large portion their electric grid.

They are making the point, hey if you do that, it's going to hurt you a lot more than me.

Remember, Ru could literally wipe Ukraine off the map. They are holding back. Do you think Zelensky would do the same? I think not.
Prolonging this war benefits who the most? For 20 years Ukraine was on a NATO roller coaster, Biden takes over and Russia moves across the boarder. Burisma and biolabs more stink with this entire story, every time another stone gets turned over more stink appears.

Could this be associated with India’s decision to no longer export rice. Seeing the grain destroyed is just a different way of controlling the population. Looking at this war from a different perspective, what if Putin is actually in cahoots with the world elite’s and just doing his part for population control. Earning himself a seat at the New World Order table. Prolonging this war benefits who the most? We like to see immediate results, the attack on the worlds food chain & farmers is real, China and Bill Gates are a bigger enemy than this distraction with Russia and Ukraine.

There are likely different factions of puppet masters, who are in cahoots together behind the scenes, and unbeknownst to the players in the show.

Reactions: IronSkillet
There are likely different factions of puppet masters, who are in cahoots together behind the scenes, and unbeknownst to the players in the show.

Thanks for the good read, been a minute think it was JBS had a pretty good article on this subject matter maybe mid 90's.

credit: David Cloud
For a Bible-believing Christian to say that salvation is through regenerating faith in Jesus Christ alone and to separate his children from the public school system and to disagree with evolution and to refuse to “celebrate” homosexuality is considered a great evil by New Agers, because they think it is hindering the evolutionary progress of the entire world. Dogmatic biblical thinking is the chief obstacle to the establishment of the New Age.

Reactions: 232593 and Inifinty
Over 10,000 US Troops in Poland right now.

Over 10,000 US Troops in Poland right now.

Maybe that’s what that EO calling up IIR and others is for?