• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Got to test the GT today out to 1085.

View attachment 7775254
iu

Nice, not very flat shooting and you gotta do something about that trace.

Last edited:
Well crap, I felt really bad last Friday and couldn’t get in anywhere until Sunday evening. I tested positive for SARS CoV-2 RNA or Covid 19. After five days of a slight fever, loss of taste, smell, and eight pounds, with excruciating back pain…..Covid died! 😁

Well crap, I felt really bad last Friday and couldn’t get in anywhere until Sunday evening. I tested positive for SARS CoV-2 RNA or Covid 19. After five days of a slight fever, loss of taste, smell, and eight pounds, with excruciating back pain…..Covid died! 😁
Yep, had it since Monday evening. Just now getting the back pain part. Hope you are well!

Reactions: Snuby642
Thanks, and good luck. I'm much better still tired and a little foggy but thank God the back pain is gone. That was the worst, I've had a lot of back injuries in my almost 70 years and had to crawl to the bathroom but nothing like this. It was a cross between someone hitting you just below the shoulder blades with a 2X4 and the skin sometimes feeling like an extreme sunburn.

Reactions: Snuby642
I hate post holing in fresh snow. Nothing better to smoke your quads real fast
Add a pack, 4k foot climb, crampons, and 12.5k ft ASL.
Snow over your knees too.

Then the fun begins. 😍😍😍

I bet you got to do some of that crap in a previous life though.

Shoot. Might hafta take the lady on a winter 14er for a date next weekend.
See if she gonna be tough enough for the PockeyClips. 😉
She will kick my ass and use my carcass as a sled on the way down.

Add a pack, 4k foot climb, crampons, and 12.5k ft ASL.
Snow over your knees too.

Then the fun begins. 😍😍😍

I bet you got to do some of that crap in a previous life though.

Shoot. Might hafta take the lady on a winter 14er for a date next weekend.
See if she gonna be tough enough for the PockeyClips. 😉
She will kick my ass and use my carcass as a sled on the way down.
Sounds a lot like work. I got sick to my stomach…..thanks

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
^^^Thanks, they pulled it off again, 11 trips to Frisco, 9 wins.

It is often said that Frisco loves to see the Bison in the championship game ($$$$$$)! The first year the Bison played, Frisco ran out of Bud Light the day before the game. Not anymore, they know these NoDak rednecks love their beer.

^^^Thanks, they pulled it off again, 11 trips to Frisco, 9 wins.

It is often said that Frisco loves to see the Bison in the championship game ($$$$$$)! The first year the Bison played, Frisco ran out of Bud Light the day before the game. Not anymore, they know these NoDak rednecks love their beer.
Judging by the ND crowd in the stands, it looked like Bud Light a plenty 😊. Good for them. A respite from -25 degrees. Let ‘er rip.

Cam is from Solon IA just 20 miles SW of us on Hwy 1. Good fishing down that way on Lake McBride.

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
@Nodakplowboy Is it true the four seasons in ND are June, July, August, and Winter?
The guy I have to share my office with grew up in Fargo.
Nope…4 seasons up here in MN/Dakotas…

Spring: 1 month of melting snow and slop everywhere
Summer: 5 months of tourists and mosquitoes
Fall: 1 month of solid rain
Winter: 5 months of cold and snow

Rinse, repeat…