• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Oh yeah, it blows real hard. I don't leave home without mine anymore.

View attachment 8508833
FWIW - I ordered some CPAP filters and adapters so I could filter the air flow; I didn't want to blow dust or sand into my barrel when I was shooting prone off the ground. The filter is already visibly darkening from the dust it's been catching from the Quantico ranges. I originally ordered one of these small air pumps, but it didn't put out enough air flow to cool a big barrel and suppressor, so I added more power. I cobbled together the adapters (because of the filter) and added a cut down case to fit the chamber. All credit to the person (I think in this thread) I stole this from.

Ryobi_Inflator-3330966.jpg

Obligatory AI pic for the thread that was probably posted earlier:

IMG_1030-3242983.jpg

re: 308 boat anchors at distance ... I ran the 4 day K&M course with a 20" .308 on the AXSR slinging 175SMK pushing around 2550fps ... it got out to a 1000 just fine even when the AB numbers showed I was tickling through transsonic. I was the only 308 guy in the class and Shannon was like "I'll sell you this massive pile of 175SMK bullets we got laying around at a discount" which I happily took him up on.

Wind calls were definitely way more squirrely beyond 800 yards compared to what the 6mm pillow princesses had to deal with but no problem keeping up at all in Tennessee atmospherics at least, even through the PRS stage work.

Whenever I start feeling some kind of way about having thousands of rounds worth of 308 components in my reloading room and my 6-something barrels start looking too appealing, I like watching Robert Brantley running his 308 like a boss in these videos:

As an added advantage, shooting a bunch of 308 makes my 6ARC feel like a rimfire laser beam.

Last edited:
I just got back from shooting the IPRF World Championships at Cameo, Colorado... what an amazing match!

I manged to get videos of a few stages and thankfully 2 of them were my better stages of the match before I lost zero...

No triggercam footage as wanted to concentrate more on shooting than content..

Also shot a mates 6.5mm Creed AT-X at a rock 1625m away... 1st round impact.

We then managed a 5th Round impact with my .308 straight after. 26mils and 5mil of wind 😅