• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Do you plan on watching and if so where, how, what channel?

They've downplayed it as they'll have to wake up their gimp so details are vague on how to watch.

CNN is hosting it with CNN 'moderators' and Trump is brave to go into the enemie's lair against a stacked deck but shows he's not afraid of them.

Reactions: Redlion
IMG_6254.jpeg

It's been reported that they have built the entire stage set at Camp David for the potato to practice. They have the questions and they are prepping him. The only reason they got Trump to agree with the muting of the microphone deal is for when Jo potato goes off script.
Drug testing and ear bud check should be mandatory. Actually I would like to know what drugs they are pumping into him. My father is probably about six months to a year ahead of the potato in the stages of dimension and Alzheimer's. A few more lucid moments of conversation with him would be welcomed.

Fox will have the simulcast so I will have the TV on Fox, even tho it will show CNN. My TV refuses to tune to the CNN channel. It will be interesting to see how jacked up Biden will be, and how many freeze ups, etc., hoping DJT will stay on point even tho the whole thing is stacked against him for the most part.

It's been reported that they have built the entire stage set at Camp David for the potato to practice. They have the questions and they are prepping him. The only reason they got Trump to agree with the muting of the microphone deal is for when Jo potato goes off script.
Drug testing and ear bud check should be mandatory. Actually I would like to know what drugs they are pumping into him. My father is probably about six months to a year ahead of the potato in the stages of dimension and Alzheimer's. A few more lucid moments of conversation with him would be welcomed.

Sorry about your dad.

Why even waste time on that type of circus? Generally speaking traditionally those are for people that haven't made up their minds yet. If you have questions about who to vote for in this instance I would doubt your sanity.
You ever watch a boxing match to see your favorite fighter hopefully knock an opponent out, especially some turd that needs to be knocked out?

Who the FUCK says watching the debate is to decide who to vote for? If thats why you think me and others want to watch the debate and why I posted the question than I doubt your intelligence.

Texas State University down here in San Marcos was considered for the debate location but for some reason they backed out.

And yeah, ear buds should not be allowed. Biden will have them and Trump should point them out and say something like "Unlike you, I'm not the Globalist's puppet and have to be told what to say through earbuds."

They had to set up a mock practice stage for FJB so the dumbfuck doesn't wander offstafe lost. That'd be funnier than shit, his handlers having to lead him back onstage. CNN wouldn't show it and would destroy the footage.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how many times they actually cut off FJB and say.. "Ok, times up.. Now Trump.. blah blah."
The purpose of the muted mich is to cut Trump off if his answers are 'mean' and he's winning the debate.

I may just watch the highlights afterwards. I can't stand to hear FJB or his cackling cum dumpster VP's voices.

For what. They are going to give the potato Adderall so he can be "focused and sharp". The fix is in.

Why even waste time on that type of circus? Generally speaking traditionally those are for people that haven't made up their minds yet. If you have questions about who to vote for in this instance I would doubt your sanity.
I’m still trying to figure out who these mysterious undecided voters are that are somehow undecided all the way through the cycle or ping pong back and forth through the cycle. It’s like a pollster, never met or seen one or no anybody that has.

Turn the debate into a drinking game.

Ideas, anyone?

Drink when Trump says...
"Never been done/seen before"
"Many people have been saying"
"Sleepy Joe"
"Tremendous/Huge"

Chug if he says "Bigly"?
they are warning people not to play the bob newhart game and drinking a shot each time pedo joe lies.

Reactions: notacos4u
Do you plan on watching and if so where, how, what channel?

They've downplayed it as they'll have to wake up their gimp so details are vague on how to watch.

CNN is hosting it with CNN 'moderators' and Trump is brave to go into the enemie's lair against a stacked deck but shows he's not afraid of them.

In a word, NO!

I'll listen to the AA report on Newsmax but I can't watch it live. No, F'ing way!

I like the drinking game idea, I already know who I'm voting for, got to make some kind of entertainment out of it

Just wow.

And to think, less than 250 years ago men starved and fought in frostbit bare feet to try and create this new nation.
You think that is what we are today? Men who will fight with bare feet in frigid temps? Riiiiiiiiiight! We are men who watch their potential leaders squabble like two school girls on the TV screen, stuffing our faces with food, in the comfort of 72 degrees; sitting under our big ass roof. I'm sure plenty will post the analysis of the squabbling afterword. Hell, we might even post memes about it. For all that our forefathers were, we are but a bunch of pussies, and deserve all that we have become! A bunch of immoral men, destroying everything in our path for greed, sex, and gluttony!

When you give them swords/shields and the victor is our leader, then I might watch. Until then, no interest!

Reactions: J-Ham and ironman56
This is probably the most interesting debate in years. How will the media and moderators try to cover for not just a yammering mental patient like usual, but someone who's rascal scooter has toodled well off the edge into the deep end.

Reactions: doubloon
Turn the debate into a drinking game.

Ideas, anyone?

Drink when Trump says...
"Never been done/seen before"
"Many people have been saying"
"Sleepy Joe"
"Tremendous/Huge"

Chug if he says "Bigly"?
Steven Crowder will do a live stream on rumble and there is always a drinking game associated with it. If you're not paying attention, they'll hit the bell and let you know when to drink :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vinniedelpino