• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

How to watch the presidential debate?

Tsk, tsk, tsk......
Some of yall just aren't paying attention.
They literally stole a US presidential election.
Then they rigged '22 to prevent an upset in Congress. Oh and let's not forget they recalled Gavin Toothsome.....and rigged that too. They are actually grooming him to be president now.

They will replace Joe if they want to, and will demand there be a democrat spot on every ballot.

Voting stopped meaning ANYTHING in 2020. It was pretty useless for many decades before, unless mistakes were made behind the curtain.
Its over. The US was taken over by hostile agents, and no one did a thing about it. About 85% of the population has yet to realize that fact.

Oh and let's not forget they recalled Gavin Toothsome.....and rigged that too. They are actually grooming him to be president now.
This seems an appropriate prediction applicable to Newsom replacing Biden.

• Wow
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The amazing lack of a consistent narrative from the MSM is laughable. The reports from the left literally run the gamut from He won the debate overwhelmingly, to he is meeting at Camp David with his family to discuss his long term health care and preparing to go into hospice/palliative care soon. There are competing interests at work at the DNC already and their pawns at the MSM don't know who to follow yet.

My understanding is, "Big Mike" doesn't want the job. But (s)he may not have a choice. The DNC might "draft." Because no one else can beat Trump.
There's lots of questions about why this went the way it did. There's headlines on both sides and the Internet has blown up.
Whenever they throw up a shiny object that gets attention it's usually a distraction from something that they don't want the people to see.
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Maybe they actually want Trump to win. They prove that elections are not compromised and the Great Orange Man that people think is the savior gets to preside over the worst economic crash ever. A crash worse than '29 and '08 combined. At 36 trillion in debt we ain't spending our way out of it.

Maybe they actually want Trump to win. They prove that elections are not compromised and the Great Orange Man that people think is the savior gets to preside over the worst economic crash ever. A crash worse than '29 and '08 combined. At 36 trillion in debt we ain't spending our way out of it.

That would be an extremely risky scenario for them... Hella risky.

All Trump would have to do is make a speech within a week or so of taking office... "State of the Economy" to show everyone where the country is. and what he inherited from the Swamp. This, or have his 1st SOTU quickly and put all of that in. If there's even the tiniest improvement in the Economy after 4 years, at least for the average citizen, guaranteed his successor will take over for him. And if he can succeed in reducing govt. spending, cutting taxes again and push the "Drill baby Drill" thing, he might just have a decent shot at some overall Economic improvement. Maybe not "full" improvement but enough to convince the public to keep the momentum going. As long as people are "better off" than the were, four years prior.

Second, with Trump in office and if we reclaim the Senate (and retain the House), he can get to work "draining the Swamp" again. He can remake the entire judiciary and (perhaps), put two more justices on SCOTUS. What are the odds Sotomayor will last much longer?

Finally, if we do retain all branches of govt, we just might get a couple of more Constitutional Amendments on their way to ratification. Beef up 2A, fix SCOTUS justices to 9, etc. etc. etc.

Granted, much of the above may be "wishful thinking," but it is possible. And is it worth the risk of "allowing" Trump to win?

Last edited:

All Trump would have to do is make a speech within a week or so of taking office... "State of the Economy" to show everyone where the country is. and what he inherited from the Swamp. This, or have his 1st SOTU quickly and put all of that in. If there's even the tiniest improvement in the Economy after 4 years, at least for the average citizen, guaranteed his successor will take over for him. And if he can succeed in reducing govt. spending, cutting taxes again and push the "Drill baby Drill" thing, he might just have a decent shot at some overall Economic improvement. Maybe not "full" improvement but enough to convince the public to keep the momentum going. As long as people are "better off" than the were, four years prior.

Second, with Trump in office and if we reclaim the Senate (and retain the House), he can get to work "draining the Swamp" again. He can remake the entire judiciary and (perhaps), put two more justices on SCOTUS. What are the odds Sotomayor will last much longer?

Finally, if we do retain all branches of govt, we just might get a couple of more Constitutional Amendments on their way to ratification. Beef up 2A, fix SCOTUS justices to 9, etc. etc. etc.

Granted, much of the above may be "wishful thinking," but it is possible. And is it worth the risk of "allowing" Trump to win?
That's a lot of if's. The housing market is on the brink. Unceremoniously the petro dollar was shit canned. Servicing the national debt went over a trillion dollars without a peep. 20 million illegals soaking up the money and jobs. Auto industry on the brink again. Banks are collapsing. Bitcoin could go tits up when the 9 billion dollars worth is dumped on the market. Inflation at 20% and the current interest rates have done little to slow it down.
I ain't all doom and gloom but the writing is on the wall for a seriously tough road. With the corrupt media. Trump could be the perfect fall guy.

Just thinking out loud, Trump makes it back into the WhiteHouse, my thinking, would not surprise if some of these Rhino’s leave the party. Also believe Trump is much more aware of the unseen fakes that will surround him as President this time around take them with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 101st
Yeah, I was going to say that I've only ever seen a couple, and that was in 2020.
I saw one on a Subaru once, driven by some lesbian looking toad.

Then there was one on a new truck in Marble Falls driven by some younger guy and another truck driven by an old man. I can literally remember the only three I've ever seen and where they were.

Just thinking out loud, Trump makes it back into the WhiteHouse, my thinking, would not surprise if some of these Rhino’s leave the party.

Mostly by "retirement," I believe. I don't think they'd switch parties. The only challenge to President Trump is making sure the replacements are true conservative/constitutionalists and not just more RINOs (or worse RINOs). Perhaps, a bit challenging, but we'll see.

Also believe Trump is much more aware of the unseen fakes that will surround him as President this time around take them with a grain of salt.

I believe he is, as well. He just has to surround himself with people he knows he can trust. Perhaps, more of his family, although someone has to stay behind and "mind the store" (ie. Trump.Org).

I know everyone wants to focus on the Economy, but I would not under-emphasize Trump's ability to "drain the swamp" and re-shape the govt and, at least, get the recovery started. Everyone knows it won't fully recover in 4 years. But at least, Trump can take a "baseline" (and make it public) and then start to implement govt. reforms that will form the basis of a recovery. Like I said, if people feel they're "better off" than they were 4 years prior, I think Trump's successor will gain the oval office. And, hopefully, we'll have the right kind of govt. to make it work.

More than likely, the next POTUS will be replacing Clarence Thomas. He's been wanting to retire for years, and got talked into waiting for Trump's 2nd term.

I highly doubt Sotomayor will retire if Trump wins. She'll go down like Ginsburg.

Reactions: TACC
Thomas has dismissed it as rumor on at least one occasion but somewhere out there is a statement by Thomas that hints he has considered it.

Supposedly someone offered him $1M or $1M/yr to retire.

I did hear of that offer. I know he would not have accepted it. He's in for the long haul. As long as he stays healthy, why would he retire?

Reactions: doubloon
Bribing a SCOTUS Judge, no way would never happen. He could probably make more with his artwork in retirement.

Had to look for it, comedian who says it's not a joke.

Since it's a retirement offer, real or not, I'm guessing it's not a 'bribe' since it's not and attempt to sway the outcome of any particular court decision.

It's probably about as much fact as 90% of what's posted in this thread or portajohn. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: IronSkillet
Thomas has dismissed it as rumor on at least one occasion but somewhere out there is a statement by Thomas that hints he has considered it.

Supposedly someone offered him $1M or $1M/yr to retire.
$1M a year is peanuts to Soros, Gates, etc... Hell, even if he lives 20 more years, that's nothing to them.

I'm not saying it's true, I have no idea. But I can see it in the realm of possibilities. Also, I hope he has better security than Scalia.

From your keyboard to God's eyes.

Thomas is 76. He's not gonna hold out for long. (Actually, I thought he was over 80, but I looked it up.)

His predecessor, Thurgood Marshall, was 82 when he retired (2 years before he died). And, of course, RBG was 87. If any of them were to follow in her footsteps and continue on until death, I hope it is Thomas.

His predecessor, Thurgood Marshall, was 82 when he retired (2 years before he died). And, of course, RBG was 87. If any of them were to follow in her footsteps and continue on until death, I hope it is Thomas.
I hope so too, if that's what he wants. I'm not sure we've ever had a better justice.

But if he wants to step down, he's gonna be damn hard to replace.

Mostly by "retirement," I believe. I don't think they'd switch parties. The only challenge to President Trump is making sure the replacements are true conservative/constitutionalists and not just more RINOs (or worse RINOs). Perhaps, a bit challenging, but we'll see.

I believe he is, as well. He just has to surround himself with people he knows he can trust. Perhaps, more of his family, although someone has to stay behind and "mind the store" (ie. Trump.Org).

I know everyone wants to focus on the Economy, but I would not under-emphasize Trump's ability to "drain the swamp" and re-shape the govt and, at least, get the recovery started. Everyone knows it won't fully recover in 4 years. But at least, Trump can take a "baseline" (and make it public) and then start to implement govt. reforms that will form the basis of a recovery. Like I said, if people feel they're "better off" than they were 4 years prior, I think Trump's successor will gain the oval office. And, hopefully, we'll have the right kind of govt. to make it work.
Is it a feasible expectation to restart the Keystone pipeline, and get it finished in 4 years?