• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

@Fx51LP308
In 2016 Bernie was going to win the nomination over Hilda. When his supporters sued the courts ruled that the party can nominate whomever they want and the electors were just a guideline. Just because they have always used the electors choices doesn't mean they have to.

Reactions: TACC
Some states require their delegates to vote for the candidate that wins in that state.

I was talking to someone who understands the process better than me and he said only way he isn't democrat nominee is if he steps down himself (totally possible). If he does step down, then it is an open convention and delegates can vote for whomever they choose in most states (which has never happened in history)

Well then...they've got a problem....and this is probably whats happening.
Like a 4 year old, he is probably insisting on "being the president". They may have played this game with him long enough, that they cannot reason with him, because he is in that irrational stage of dementia.
In other words....he really thinks HE IS the one calling the shots, instead of Soetoro and his boyfriend.

Either Niki or Ron would be better.
Niki Haley?

iu

Tells us how either one could have derailed Hillary's Communist Express in 2016, achieved what Trump did in four years while under constant attack and exposed the Left for what it is?

Do you think the Left would go after either one with their 3rd World kangeroo court?
No, because they are both swamp capable and two, neither one would ever stand a chance of winning to began with.

@Fx51LP308
In 2016 Bernie was going to win the nomination over Hilda. When his supporters sued the courts ruled that the party can nominate whomever they want and the electors were just a guideline. Just because they have always used the electors choices doesn't mean they have to.
Ah, yes - the unique DNC "Super Delegates" that can vote any way they please.

Ah, yes - the unique DNC "Super Delegates" that can vote any way they please.
Yeah but biden will have to agree to do it, which means Jill biden will have to agree too and that's at best going to be very messy for them, and most likely won't happen at this point. Bernie got bought off to do it and he went away quietly with his new money, I don't think old Joe's handlers and his horrible wife is going to go for that.

Yeah but biden will have to agree to do it, which means Jill biden will have to agree too and that's at best going to be very messy for them, and most likely won't happen at this point. Bernie got bought off to do it and he went away quietly with his new money, I don't think old Joe's handlers and his horrible wife is going to go for that.
The potato and Jill will have a little ultimatum. You drop out or Hunter, your brother, your grandchildren, your daughter and a few more go to federal prison for a very long time. Money laundering from Chinese, Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs has already been laid out. A simple leak to the Pravda of the bank accounts of those involved and people are going to wonder how they have multi million dollar accounts with no jobs.
There's no one in DC that's not dirty and leveraged.

The potato and Jill will have a little ultimatum. You drop out or Hunter, your brother, your grandchildren, your daughter and a few more go to federal prison for a very long time. Money laundering from Chinese, Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs has already been laid out. A simple leak to the Pravda of the bank accounts of those involved and people are going to wonder how they have multi million dollar accounts with no jobs.
As an aside, the U.S. will never regain it's complete self respect until the Biden Crime Family is held accountable for their actions. Nobody has even called them out on it. Trump is too busy playing defense and saying he did nothing wrong in response to their lies.

Letting those deviant, incestuous criminals go unchallenged has done more damage to America's self esteem than any foreign enemy.

Last edited:
People on both sides are saying Obiden should 'step down'. I disagree and defer to Napoleon's
'Never interfere with an enemy thats (fucking up.)' quote.

Let "Dr" Jill lead that dottering sack of shit into the '24 election and see if they steal that one too, this time with 150M votes.

And BTW, "Dr" Jill is the one behind him staying even though that fucker doesn't know where he is when they feed him and change his diaper in the morning. You don't steal an election and set up a money laundering and kickback racket with other countries just to quit. Thats not how organized crime works. She'll prop his corpse up and put a speaker in his mouth if it keeps the money coming in.

Last edited:
People on both sides are saying Obiden should 'step down'. I diagree and default to Napoleon's
'Never interfere with an enemy thats (fucking up.)' quote.

Let "Dr" Jill lead that dottering sack of shit into the '24 election and see if they steal that one too, this time with 150M votes.

And BTW, "Dr" Jill is the one behind him staying even though that fucker doesn't know where he is when they feed him and change his diaper in the morning. You don't steal an election and set up a money laundering and kickback racket with other countries just to quit. Thats not how organized crime works. She'll prop his corpse up and put a speaker in his mouth if it keeps the money coming in.
dr. Shill not Jill just saying........

Thats close to how many they will count to make it look legit, like they did last time.....
Cause Trump will have 90+ million, actual legal votes.
See this is why they really hate Trump. Ive told you this before.
They hate him, because his popularity with 68% of registered voters(yep you heard me) has exposed the fraud they've always engaged in.
You haven't picked a president since Eisenhower.
If they make a mistake, they will "fix" the mistake.

Back to the numbers.
It is a fact, that despite the algorithm juggling votes, and the rampant fraud through mail in ballots and manufactured ballots, overcoming, counting a week later.
In 2020, Trump got more votes, than any presidential candidate IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! Only to be quickly beaten by a man so unpopular his own party thinks he stinks on ice.
I contend that real polls, honestly reported, would reveal Trump/Biden numbers today are 75/25.
If you understand the significance of that, then you understand what kind of number they need to "put up on the board" for Biden.
This is how they got caught.
They got away with it cause that 68% that voted for Trump thinks they can't do it again.
And...they know we AGDS.

You may be exactly right, but as you said "there's no one in DC that's not dirty ", so Biden and Jill specifically, I'm sure has some things on MANY others as well. "Once the mud starts flying , everyone gets covered in it...." That said, the amount of real crimes and real proof on Joe's family is staggering if it all was known. Mostly his brother moved the big money via contracts in other countries like Iraq for example. I'm familiar with some of his scams but certainly not all. There's a ton of there, there if they wanted to expose it.

I don't know that they will be able to force pedo out, and I sure hope they can't because he provides Trump a certain victory which we badly need.

You may be exactly right, but as you said "there's no one in DC that's not dirty ", so Biden and Jill specifically, I'm sure has some things on MANY others as well. "Once the mud starts flying , everyone gets covered in it...." That said, the amount of real crimes and real proof on Joe's family is staggering if it all was known. Mostly his brother moved the big money via contracts in other countries like Iraq for example. I'm familiar with some of his scams but certainly not all. There's a ton of there, there if they wanted to expose it.

I don't know that they will be able to force pedo out, and I sure hope they can't because he provides Trump a certain victory which we badly need.

That, and the "interim alternative" (until 01/20/2025) is a whole lot worse!

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc
That, and the "interim alternative" (until 01/20/2025) is a whole lot worse!
Yeah that's another major factor. None of them want to give that absolute imbecile copmala any opportunity to get in the big chair. Going to be a real optics issue for them there too, which should be fun to watch. I mean, they have a black, female vp they could easily run since they are all about women of color getting jobs solely because they are black and female..... so.....???

Trump is one of the few thats not calling for FJB to step down, and wisely so. Why would he?
That would be the dumbest move ever, have your opponent on the ropes and call for a fresh opponent.

Anybody, ANYBODY, that can complete a cognative sentence and keep their mouth closed when he or she's not speaking would be viewed a hero thats come to save the Democrats.

Reactions: Big Phish
Trump is one of the few thats not calling for FJB to step down, and wisely so. Why would he?
That would be the dumbest move ever, have your opponent on the ropes and call for a fresh opponent.

Anybody, ANYBODY, that can complete a cognative sentence and keep their mouth closed when he or she's not speaking would be viewed a hero thats come to save the Democrats.
We definitely want biden to stay as you rightly point out vis Trump. Any tricks the dems have planned (which I'm sure they do) will be done either way but now the whole country knows its impossible for biden to actually win so this is a much bitter place for the country vs some candidate that swoops in and the media can stone wall about his past long enough to get him in.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Has anyone noticed the coordinated effort to detract from Biden's horrible debate performance by decrying "Trump lies!"? Started in the debate Waffle House after-party with "Dr." Jill and repeated by every news channel/MSM since.

Sorry...Couldn't watch but 30 seconds.
"Who's a good boy!? You are getting all the ice cream you want!"
Answered every question?
Well hell I reckon that is a pretty high bar for a democrat these days. What with all the congressional hearings where they dont know their fking name when asked a question.

Reactions: gigamortis

“He was really way too botoxed out, and that is a real problem because it can create some cognitive issues because when you shut down those emotions through facial effects, it can affect your brain,” she said.

It really almost felt abusive in my opinion, to literally allow him … [to] go through that kind of pressure knowing that he is in this high cognitive decline was to me, almost abusive,” she said.

Body language expert Susan Constantine blaming Biden's flat affect on being "over-botoxed" !!. NO, Susan, a flat affect is pathognomic in this age group for Parkinson's!
She also said he had "rehearsed memorization" - no Susan, he was repeating what he heard on his earphones and what he was reading off his cheat-sheet notepad!!

“He was really way too botoxed out, and that is a real problem because it can create some cognitive issues because when you shut down those emotions through facial effects, it can affect your brain,” she said.

It really almost felt abusive in my opinion, to literally allow him … [to] go through that kind of pressure knowing that he is in this high cognitive decline was to me, almost abusive,” she said.

Body language expert Susan Constantine blaming Biden's flat affect on being "over-botoxed" !!. NO, Susan, a flat affect is pathognomic in this age group for Parkinson's!
She also said he had "rehearsed memorization" - no Susan, he was repeating what he heard on his earphones and what he was reading off his cheat-sheet notepad!!
FJB and fuck you too, bitch. I can't think of anything that would be abusive when it comes to that despicable, treasonous, lying scum, and that includes a wood chipper.

Last edited:
Joe Biden made a Freudian slip during the debate. Just like his bowels, the idiot is not in control of his mouth and hasn't been for years. He openly bragged about blackmailing the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor looking into his son's dealings with Burisma and then immediately prior to the 2020 election, blurted out how his team had come up with "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." The media tried to cover it up and said it was a misquote but it was actually one of the few times he inadvertently said something true.

Then during Thursday night's disastorous debate when Trump brought up illegal alien murders, Biden went off on a bizarre tangent about incest and rape in families. It was totally irrelevant to what Trump was talking about. Yeah, illegals molest the young girls coming over in Biden's open border invasion and in the rats nest living arrangements when they get here but I believe the fucker was talking about himself in another brain slip. When he's in the spotlight his brain is overloaded and along with spewing lies, projections and fractured half thoughts, accidental revelations of guilt are also flushed out of his mouth.

The fucker didn't acknowledge the murders and rapes his illegals commit, instead his diseased brain crashed and went off on rape within families, including brother and sister incest. I'm surpised he didn't include taking showers with daughters.

Last edited:
Trump once again proved he can't debate for shit. People talk about elder abuse toward Biden, what about Biden the liar calling Trump a liar and a criminal and Trump just standing there and taking it. Thats the only abuse I saw. Once again, Trump went limp noodle. Some lying POS criminal call me a liar and Id be on him like stink on a monkey. I would have abused the fuck out of that senile old pedophile.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
It's now being refered to as a soft coup. Team Obama wanted him out and set him up.

Coup in, coup out.
Well, they waited too late to do it then. It's a state ballot issue in some key states as I understand it. They can nominate whomever they choose and change their party rules to do so if they choose, but they can't just put anyone on the ballot in many states that will absolutely be critical to actually winning a national election. I'm no expert on this but I'm pretty sure they will miss at least 3 important states and likely more. I don't know if that would make it impossible for a dem to win but it would make it nearly so given the other numbers involved and how much Trump leads by in certain other states.

I think most put way too much stock in the intelligence and lucidity of these politicians and pundits. Many of them were actually surprised that Joe was as coherent as Otis spending the night in the Mayberry cell. These people aren't nearly as smart as they are given credit, they just have a huge mob that controls the cameras piped into everyone's homes and lives.

They’re already spinning it was just a bad debate night for him.

I was most shocked by the shock of the DNC Media. I think that it’s such an echo chamber they actually believe their own lies. It’s hard for those of us who live in our shared reality to believe, but it was clear to me that they believe their own propaganda, and when it is proven beyond doubt to be gaslighting they momentarily see reality as it is.

By Monday it’ll be gone. Leftists have the memories of fish.

Well, they waited too late to do it then. It's a state ballot issue in some key states as I understand it. They can nominate whomever they choose and change their party rules to do so if they choose, but they can't just put anyone on the ballot in many states that will absolutely be critical to actually winning a national election. I'm no expert on this but I'm pretty sure they will miss at least 3 important states and likely more. I don't know if that would make it impossible for a dem to win but it would make it nearly so given the other numbers involved and how much Trump leads by in certain other states.

I think most put way too much stock in the intelligence and lucidity of these politicians and pundits. Many of them were actually surprised that Joe was as coherent as Otis spending the night in the Mayberry cell. These people aren't nearly as smart as they are given credit, they just have a huge mob that controls the cameras piped into everyone's homes and lives.
Did you miss what they did because "COVID" in the 2020 election? How many state election laws were broken and nothing was done about it. The crooked corrupt judicial branch squashed every attempt by saying "no standing" in every suit brought.
Laws only apply to the minions

Did you miss what they did because "COVID" in the 2020 election? How many state election laws were broken and nothing was done about it. The crooked corrupt judicial branch squashed every attempt by saying "no standing" in every suit brought.
Laws only apply to the minions
I mean, I get it but what happened was actually more of a twisting of rules vs laws. Now, in 7 of those states there are in fact laws governing much of that. I have no doubt the dems will try and do anything they can but another election gets stolen (and this time it being much much more blatantly done and a bigger margin), and Jan 6th for real this time will kick off. (Which I'm also fine with).

Perhaps that's what will happen and we will finally get our butts in gear and do something about this tyrannical government run a muck, but these state officials (remembering it's state by state is important) have homes and families too and they are going to have to make some damn bold moves to pull a stunt of this size. Covid was pretty unique circumstances and the fear mongering gave them way more latitude than otherwise would have been afforded.