• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

I may be wrong, but I thought Trump wanted the first debate early...and this "performance" was probably why.

The first debate by the "official" debate group wasnt until like months after early/mail in voting had started in a bunch of states.
Maybe he did. But I just assumed the Dems were calling the shots. They dictated and controlled the CNN setting, no audience or cameras other than their own.

OBiden's decline is progressing so fast, I figure they'd want to do the debates early before he goes into the drooling stage.

Reactions: doubloon
The Dems got dickslapped across the face last night and are ready to send Joe back to his room.

This was anticipated and the reason they held the first debate so early so as to give them ample time to find his replacement. Gavin Newsom, Big Mike?

I just don't know how they can replace him at this point. I don't think they just can.

And even if they wanted to, the VP is even less popular than Biden. Abandoning the "first woman of color" in that position, normally what would be considered the rightful heir of the throne, is going to backfire big time. Especially with all the identity politics they have been playing.

Perhaps they will. I know they want to. But I think they also realized they are in a pretty tricky spot.

I just don't know how they can replace him at this point. I don't think they just can.

And even if they wanted to, the VP is even less popular than Biden. Abandoning the "first woman of color" in that position, normally what would be considered the rightful heir of the throne, is going to backfire big time. Especially with all the identity politics they have been playing.

Perhaps they will. I know they want to. But I think they also realized they are in a pretty tricky spot.

They can. Officially, he's not the "nominee" until he is "nominated" at the convention. All they've done so far is accumulate delegates to that convention. So, just like the "Electoral College," When the candidate wins a primary/caucus in a given state, what they actually win is a number of delegates to the convention (supposedly, loyal to the candidate), just like winning electoral votes in the general. If the candidate has accumulated enough loyal delegates to meet the majority requirement, they vote to nominate that candidate.

What they may try to do is convince delegates loyal to FJB to vote for someone else. That is, if FJB doesn't withdraw, himself. Will they get away with that? I don't know. It would be difficult if it were the Electoral College. There are laws involved. Not so sure about convention delegates.

Last edited:

1719580235800.png

Media is getting bad with the lies.

Old Joe did better than he has done in months/years. But now all of a sudden they want to point out he's not fit for the job.

So nice not have to live surrounded in lies. They should try it sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: IronSkillet
They are acting shocked.
Acting.
They've known how incompetent he is for a couple years now.
This was staged.
Mmmm...maybe you meant they've known he has dementia for a few years now?
They've known he was incompetent for decades. That's why Obama picked him for VP, because he knew with the crap he (Obama) was about to pull on this country, any competent VP would have probably tried to stop him, or at least try and dissuade him.

Complete shit show.

Compared to Reagan debating 40 years ago, we are most of the way to Idiocracy now.

Trump's performance sucked. He cannot argue his way out of a paper bag, but nobody noticed because of the elder abuse occurring on the right hand side of the stage. It was deeply disturbing to think that this man is not just running for office, but he occupies the White House right now.

My ten year old girl asked, "Who voted for him???" <--- This was right after the defeating Medicare debacle of an answer.

Out of the mouth of babes.

CNN is not covering for him. I swapped back and forth on satellite radio between CNN and MSNBC this morning to see what they were saying. They called him only the "presumptive" nominee. Most of the discussion was about potential replacements and how some of the names on the list had better be black because it was not going to the VP. There was no cover for him whatsoever. Many of the talking heads calling outright for him to withdraw for the good of the country.

Frankly, after seeing that, he should retire from the White House right f'n now. It scares me to death that this man has the reins of the executive branch.

And Trump is incapable of arguing policy. Last night was a huge stroke of luck for him. Abortion and overturning Roe v. Wade? A great chance for a presidential candidate to talk about the constitution and our form of government and how "abortion" is not in the constitution and the Supreme Court finally recognized the truth and stopped pretending it was in the constitution. But no. He was rambling on about "giving it back to the states" like the Supreme Court is a policy making body and making outrageously dishonest claims that Democrats and Republicans, everybody, 100%, wanted it overturned. Frankly, Trump has no clue about constitutional law, but at least I know he will pick "conservative" judges who show some respect for the Constitution. The Rahimi decision a few days ago tells me Trump is simply not up to appointing any Clarence Thomases, as all of his appointees went with the liberals against the Second Amendment, undermining the Bruen test written by Thomas. But they are still better picks than Biden appointees or whoever is going to replace Biden, and federal judges are for life, not just the next four years.

But, bottom line, shit show. Last night was an embarrassment for the nation and does not give me a lot of hope for the future regardless of who is elected.

Last edited:
Complete shit show.

Compared to Reagan debating 40 years ago, we are most of the way to Idiocracy now.

Trump's performance sucked. He cannot argue his way out of a paper bag, but nobody noticed because of the elder abuse occurring on the right hand side of the stage. It was deeply disturbing to think that this man is not just running for office, but he occupies the White House right now.

My ten year old girl asked, "Who voted for him???" <--- This was right after the defeating Medicare debacle of an answer.

CNN is not covering for him. I swapped back and forth on satellite radio between CNN and MSNBC this morning to see what they were saying. They called him only the "presumptive" nominee. Most of the discussion was about potential replacements and how some of the names on the list had better be black because it was not going to the VP. There was no cover for him whatsoever. Many of the talking heads calling outright for him to withdraw for the good of the country.

Frankly, after seeing that, he should retire from the White House right f'n now. It scares me to death that this man has the reins of the executive branch.

And Trump is incapable of arguing policy. Last night was a huge stroke of luck for him. Abortion and overturning Roe v. Wade? A great chance for a presidential candidate to talk about the constitution and our form of government and how "abortion" is not in the constitution and the Supreme Court finally recognized the truth and stopped pretending it was in the constitution. But no. He was rambling on about "giving it back to the states" like the Supreme Court is a policy making body and making outrageously dishonest claims that Democrats and Republicans, everybody, 100%, wanted it overturned. Frankly, Trump has no clue about constitutional law, but at least I know he will pick "conservative" judges who show some respect for the Constitution. The Rahimi decision a few days ago tells me Trump is simply not up to appointing any Clarence Thomases, as all of his appointees went with the liberals against the Second Amendment, undermining the Bruen test written by Thomas. But they are still better pick than Biden appointees or whoever is going to replace Biden, and federal judges are for life, not just the next four years.

But, bottom line, shit show. Last night was an embarrassment for the nation and does not give me a lot of hope for the future regardless of who is elected.
Agreed. While I am so glad that Brandon made an ass of himself for about the 100,000th time there was as so much Trump could have attacked him on. Like the fact that Brandon,as Senator, voted for shit like NAFTA and other agreements that set conditions for the “addiction crisis “ that the moderators asked about.

Agreed. While I am so glad that Brandon made an ass of himself for about the 100,000th time there was as so much Trump could have attacked him on. Like the fact that Brandon,as Senator, voted for shit like NAFTA and other agreements that set conditions for the “addiction crisis “ that the moderators asked about.

Why waste ammo when you don't need to use it? Maybe he (Trump) is saving those resources for when he really needs to use them. I think Trump got FJB exposed sufficiently for what he truly is that people are starting to panic, and he didn't even need to blow his whole ammo inventory.

I'm sure he'll use it in the future as needed. I just don't know that he'll need that much.

Last night was an embarrassment for the nation. ... Trump's performance sucked.

Si.

If Joe had even been 80% as lucid as Trump he would have won.

I fully expected Joe to go into roper-doper mode and let Trump defeat himself but somebody thought it was a good idea to let Joe talk.

Maybe? I think he's trying to poise himself for a 2028 run.

I really just don't see the mechanism to get him in there at this point. And there's a huge problem with Kamala Harris - the "first woman of color" as a VP, which they made a tremendous deal about. They can't just renege on that, and expose that identity politics lie in the process.

If Newsom got in, it would be an incredibly easy campaign strategy - you are running against California, which much of the country can get behind. Newsom is horribly unpopular federally, and his policies in California are not very popular federally.

Complete shit show.

And Trump is incapable of arguing policy. Last night was a huge stroke of luck for him. Abortion and overturning Roe v. Wade? A great chance for a presidential candidate to talk about the constitution and our form of government and how "abortion" is not in the constitution and the Supreme Court finally recognized the truth and stopped pretending it was in the constitution. But no. He was rambling on about "giving it back to the states" like the Supreme Court is a policy making body and making outrageously dishonest claims that Democrats and Republicans, everybody, 100%, wanted it overturned. Frankly, Trump has no clue about constitutional law, but at least I know he will pick "conservative" judges who show some respect for the Constitution. The Rahimi decision a few days ago tells me Trump is simply not up to appointing any Clarence Thomases, as all of his appointees went with the liberals against the Second Amendment, undermining the Bruen test written by Thomas. But they are still better picks than Biden appointees or whoever is going to replace Biden, and federal judges are for life, not just the next four years.

I think you're wrong. The Constitutional acumen of the average American is pathetic. They can't answer the first thing about our highest law of the land. I was at a trivia night, and the question was asked, "Is the separation of church and state in The Constitution." My table was the ONLY one out of about 20 who got it right, and I had to argue with a couple of the idiots I was sitting with.

Stating that putting the issue of abortion to each state to decide for itself is the right way to talk about it. Yes, he's inartful in his speaking, but guess what? Many Americans are sick of slick pols who talk without saying anything. I agree that he could have used it to highlight all the unconstitutional and illegal things that the Biden Admin has done, not the least of which is opening up our border, but them's the brakes.

I kept flipping around after the debate, and just about everyone on CNN just kept repeating that everything that came out of Trump's mouth was a lie. When an obscenely mendacious communists, like CNN, tells you someone is lying you had better listen to them, because they're telling the truth.

There is little difference between now and 4 years ago. I watched the last one, but just not interested this time. They have all been covering for him, they just can't cover it this time. If they could cover up the snippets I have seen, they most certainly would!

Just to be honest, the President elect is the least of our worries right now. Doesn't matter who is elected, you can not correct the path we are on. Parts of me wish that Biden would win, just so we can hit rock bottom faster! The one thing that holds more attention than anything right now in the public forum is a girl talking about spitting on a dick. Think about that! The issue is not the President, it is the people. The President is just a window of its people.

.......and who the fuck with any common sense would run for office. You would have to be a fucking moron to want a job where everyone tears apart your life and post it all over for the world to see. NO THANKS! We have done this to oursleves....me included!

Not just millions of Americans....... the whole fucking world saw it too.
Russia. Hamas. Kim Jong Un.

They were all watching. Not to mention the Chinese.

Even Mexico and Central American and South American countries, with whom we should or are working to control immigration.

Foreign policy is uniquely the province of the President. This is just bad all the way around.

Look how his face lit up in that clip when the Mrs. showered him with that bullshit praise!

It’s almost like the senile old bastard knows he’s about to get a cookie.

Who’s a good dog!?

It's so fucking creepy how he just freezes in place like someone hit his pause button. No wonder Hunter is so fucked up!

Just to be honest, the President elect is the least of our worries right now. Doesn't matter who is elected, you can not correct the path we are on. Parts of me wish that Biden would win, just so we can hit rock bottom faster! The one thing that holds more attention than anything right now in the public forum is a girl talking about spitting on a dick. Think about that! The issue is not the President, it is the people. The President is just a window of its people.

You win best point in the entire thread

Not just millions of Americans....... the whole fucking world saw it too.
I am 100% sure most of our enemies and allies already knew Biden had lost his faculties. Amazingly, his handlers decided to rip the band aid off for the millions of sheeple who refused to believe their own eyes.

You win best point in the entire thread
Agreed. Tying into the above, those very sheeple are going to vote for whomever replaces Biden knowing that they are the same people responsible for lying to them this whole time. Blinded by sheer party loyalty, incredibly easy to influence, and have zero ability to form their own thoughts. The population centers of this country have truly become an idiocracy and unless something changes drastically we are on a slippery slope. I really do worry about what kind of future my kid will have and am scared shitless for her.

Look how his face lit up in that clip when the Mrs. showered him with that bullshit praise!

It’s almost like the senile old bastard knows he’s about to get a cookie.

Who’s a good dog!?
Yeah, that was like something in an old folks home and she was trying to explain to him its his birthday and the cake and candles were for him.

I guess it would be elder abuse to slap the fuck out of that cocksucker now.

Trump once again proved he can't debate for shit. People talk about elder abuse toward Biden, what about Biden the liar calling Trump a liar and a criminal and Trump just standing there and taking it. Thats the only abuse I saw. Once again, Trump went limp noodle. Some lying POS criminal call me a liar and Id be on him like stink on a monkey. I would have abused the fuck out of that senile old pedophile.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats and ken226
They can. Officially, he's not the "nominee" until he is "nominated" at the convention. All they've done so far is accumulate delegates to that convention. So, just like the "Electoral College," When the candidate wins a primary/caucus in a given state, what they actually win is a number of delegates to the convention (supposedly, loyal to the candidate), just like winning electoral votes in the general. If the candidate has accumulated enough loyal delegates to meet the majority requirement, they vote to nominate that candidate.

What they may try to do is convince delegates loyal to FJB to vote for someone else. That is, if FJB doesn't withdraw, himself. Will they get away with that? I don't know. It would be difficult if it were the Electoral College. There are laws involved. Not so sure about convention delegates.
Some states require their delegates to vote for the candidate that wins in that state.

I was talking to someone who understands the process better than me and he said only way he isn't democrat nominee is if he steps down himself (totally possible). If he does step down, then it is an open convention and delegates can vote for whomever they choose in most states (which has never happened in history)

Reactions: Big Phish
Trump once again proved he can't debate for shit. People talk about elder abuse toward Biden, what about Biden the liar calling Trump a liar and a criminal and Trump just standing there and taking it. Thats the only abuse I saw. Once again, Trump went limp noodle. Some lying POS criminal call me a liar and Id be on him like stink on a monkey. I would have abused the fuck out of that senile old pedophile.
That was what the Commies liberal wanted for that he lose his cool so they could brag about it afterwards. Didn’t give Dummiecrats any ammo.
So are they actually gonna allow him to do a second debate?????

Doc
That will be fun to watch as I think President Trump will lay it on to ole poopy pants with glee.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken226
Some states require their delegates to vote for the candidate that wins in that state.

I was talking to someone who understands the process better than me and he said only way he isn't democrat nominee is if he steps down himself (totally possible). If he does step down, then it is an open convention and delegates can vote for whomever they choose in most states (which has never happened in history)

Assuming, of course, they actually abide by those laws and aren't looking for some way to circumvent them, legally or otherwise. I recall talk of circumventing the same "Electoral College" laws during the 2020 General, if it were necessary.

So are they actually gonna allow him to do a second debate?????

Doc

That was what the Connie liberal wanted for that he lose his cool so they could brag about it afterwards. Didn’t give Dummiecrats any ammo.

That will be fun to watch as I think President Trump will lay it on to ole poopy pants with glee.
Trump had his chance. I swear, he acts like he's afraid of Biden.

Vivek Ramaswamy would evicerate that sack of shit if he tried to project his lies on to him.

He has Trump brought up on fake charges and convicted in a kangeroo court with the intent of jailing and killing him and Trump stands there and lets him call him a felon, liar and a criminal.

Anyway, Obama supposedly made a special trip to the White House today to have a serious talk with his pet monkey.

Last edited:
Assuming, of course, they actually abide by those laws and aren't looking for some way to circumvent them, legally or otherwise. I recall talk of circumventing the same "Electoral College" laws during the 2020 General, if it were necessary.
If they start to color outside the lines that blatantly, even the weak spined republicans would demand accountability. I agree with the assumption that there are no rules anymore

Reactions: Big Phish