• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

Going to watch with the realistic hope Sleepy locks up, melts down and shits himself.
Shit. The CNN camera guys are poised with fingers on the button to cut away at first hint of a freeze.

The CNN 'moderators' have been trained to step in and steer the focus back at Trump at the first sign of a pedo brain fart.

Turn the debate into a drinking game.

Ideas, anyone?

Drink when Trump says...
"Never been done/seen before"
"Many people have been saying"
"Sleepy Joe"
"Tremendous/Huge"

Chug if he says "Bigly"?

Came to post this exactly!

My phrase will be “convicted felon” … The potato is gonna beat that one like a drum, and I plan to be drunk by 1/2 hour into the circus.

The same way I watch all of the other ones. With the tv off and laying in bed asleep

Yep.

Most people would be better served by saving their energy by avoiding this crap and instead attending a meeting of their local zoning board, which has the ability to screw up one's life more than anyone in the federal government could imagine.

Came to post this exactly!

My phrase will be “convicted felon” … The potato is gonna beat that one like a drum, and I plan to be drunk by 1/2 hour into the circus.
Trump's people know that and hopefully he's waiting with a good counterpunch on the "...Because you'd be in jail." scale.

Reactions: XikoPlavi
But how much damage can KH do between now and 01/20/2025? I don't know it it's worth getting rid of FJB at this point.
One empty husk is the same as the other. Putting that thing in front of as many cameras as blo jiden is only going to get more people to realize how empty she really is

For a brief moment, though. Remember who takes over for him in a 25th Amendment. scenario..... Do you want that?
It will solve a lot of problems for the "deep state" cause if he "croaks" they won't put her up but could easily replace him without the uproar. Especially if he Petersburg during the debate. Hmmmmmm🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But how much damage can KH do between now and 01/20/2025? I don't know it it's worth getting rid of FJB at this point.
Plenty.
As POTUS, all she has to do is sign her name to any EOs that the Kenyan's crew shoves in front of her.
And you can bet in that scenario their printers would be running 24/7 in an attempt to shoot as many holes in the bottom of this ship as they can before the election.

Just like FJB, all she has to do is show up and not die.

What is the over/under on Biden calling Trump a nazi or Hitler? Racist? Misogynist? Xenophobe?

Fox will have the simulcast so I will have the TV on Fox, even tho it will show CNN. My TV refuses to tune to the CNN channel. It will be interesting to see how jacked up Biden will be, and how many freeze ups, etc., hoping DJT will stay on point even tho the whole thing is stacked against him for the most part.

CNN has one minute microphone mutes planned for Trump, and no reporters are allowed in the actual debate area to witness the planned or required manipulation of Real Time shenanigans.

FB_IMG_1719524547281.jpeg

CNN won't allow reporters in there. And they're supposedly a "fair and balanced" news organization.

Are they going to lock the building and put cardboard over the windows like in 2016 2020 when they stole the election?

I hope Trump's own security detail is with him. Seriously. Those people are insane.

Last edited:
Here's a link. I'm watching the Bongino stream on Rumble. It'll be like watching it in the Bear Pit.

What the fuck?? Posted link Twice, disappeared Twice!

Last edited:
Honestly, if I was trump at this point id just have fun with this debate. Id make fun of joe and call him names. Maybe id laugh at him. Id ask him what he meant back in the 70s when he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a racial jungle. Id discuss his plagiarism. Id mention that he wears depends.

Id maybe even start whispering my answers.

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
I’m gonna be upset if some really crazy shit happens and I missed it live. Still not watching this fucking dumpster fire though

CNN won't allow reporters in there. And they're supposedly a "fair and balanced" news organization.

Are they going to lock the building and put cardboard over the windows like in 2016 when they stole the election?

I hope Trump's own security detail is with him. Seriously. Those people are insane.
Mmmmmmm.............that was 2020............

Can watch CNN via TGP link here ^^.

Edit: Biden just gave the half-faced smirk when Trump mentioned COVID deaths & mandates- that is a universal sign of utter contempt.
Trump fact- checking line on the bottom...

Joe just had a short-circuit...!

Last edited: