• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

Biden is barely to not at all, intelligible

Like a post stroke Walter
images.jpeg

We are so fucked. I’ll leave it like this. One candidate deserves the position much more than the other, but neither deserve it. And one is straight up lying. The fact neither came prepared is very telling. You know what they are going to ask. Maybe not the exact questions but anyone paying attention should know the hot topics. Treat it like a job interview, know your answers, know your stats. Don’t make it up on the fly. Quit being me me me. Talk about how you are going to implement your solutions. This is a shit show in a half.

We are so fucked. I’ll leave it like this. One candidate deserves the position much more than the other, but neither deserve it. And one is straight up lying. The fact neither came prepared is very telling. You know what they are going to ask. Maybe not the exact questions but anyone paying attention should know the hot topics. Treat it like a job interview, know your answers, know your stats. Don’t make it up on the fly. Quit being me me me. Talk about how you are going to implement your solutions. This is a shit show in a half.

The current cope from the neocons (who in the past few years have hitched their wagon firmly to Biden and the Democrats) is that Biden is actually "overprepared"...

So did Trump get the last word? It seems like they let Biden speak last when he wasn't supposed to. I wasn't listening though. I had the TV muted.

ETA: Nevermind, I see they just returned for the closing statements.

hey the drugs are kicking in for uncle Joey. he's rambling but not falling asleep anymore.
wonder if they'll get the dose wrong and his eyes will bleed again.
wouldn't it be nice if trump won and we could find all the powders for 4 more years... I'd do so much testing and stocking up...

Reactions: Big Phish and BCP
Lemme guess.. Lil high heels Ronnie Bro?

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
I really hate politicians. Trump clearly isn't, because he was probably out playing the back nine 20 minutes before he had to show up. He adopted the hurl insults strategy, which is pretty much his go to.

Sleepy Joes meds seemed to have kicked in about halfway through, but he was so fucking bad even the rest of his minions are going to be shitting their pants. I don't know what kind of delusional dumbfuck thought it would be a good idea for him to attempt a debate, but I would say get ready for Kamala or worse.

The current cope from the neocons (who in the past few years have hitched their wagon firmly to Biden and the Democrats) is that Biden is actually "overprepared"...
Yeah right, as he kept fidgeting with his right ear.

He left one sentence incomplete, just quit talking.

Trump smoked him, saying that debating that dirtbag was nonsense, people had better things to do than watching him point out the obvious.

Last edited: