• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to watch the presidential debate?

The other cope emerging is that CNN did not live fact check the debate.

Democrat zealots are blaming Biden's poor performance on everyone but Biden. They are coping hard, and now they got wrecked. Dems are fucked.

IMG_0146.jpeg

Who’s going to step in for Biden?

I watched it on Rumble, Biden was horrible.
So bad, it was a comedy/ tragedy event.
If you missed it congratulations, you didn't waste 90 min of your life.
My conclusion the Democrats need a new candidate. The country needs a new president...tomorrow or sooner.
Trimp obviously won the debate, ..but it didn't take much effort.

Ha ha ha..... it's going to be fun watching this unfold. The dems are melting down. It's kind of amazing they are surprised by this though. I mean, it's been the running joke for YEARS NOW. Somehow, they are surprised biden can't make a coherent thought?

Of course I hate to see them replace Joe. Hopefully he won't agree and his wife will continue to ride her dementia ridden husband and force him to continue

Oh, Stewerdess, I speak senile.

Seriously, I couldn't understand half Dementia Joe was jabbering. It was eye clenching, stammering jibberish.

Trump better watch his back, the demoncrats are scared.
I don’t think they are scared at all and people better wake up. Stephen Colbert literally just poked fun at the idea of putting a political enemy away as a prisoner, forever strapped to a table, like a mental patient simply because he doesn’t like him. That could be any of us. He isn’t saying this stuff by accident. They are controlling the tools. Think about that. They may seem like fools but they know exactly what they are doing.

It’s fucking sad! I’m pissed. The good people of this country deserve much better than what they get.

True.

However, I hope this wakes a lot of people up to how propagandized they are.

There are a lot of people waking up to the fact that they've been lied to for months about their current president and his condition. This is a reality that many are now being forced to confront. And I hope that's a good thing, and people completely distrust the media for it, and feel contempt for all they lying they've been exposed to.

I don’t think they are scared at all and people better wake up. Stephen Colbert literally just poked fun at the idea of putting a political enemy away as a prison, forever strapped to a table, like a mental patient simply because he doesn’t like him. That could be any of us. He isn’t saying this stuff by accident. They are controlling the tools. Think about that. They may seem like fools but they know exactly what they are doing.

The current political discourse in this country is incredibly unhealthy. On all sides.

I wouldn't be surprised.

He doesn't have a lot of appeal outside California, I don't think that will work well for the DNC. I also think they have zero good options.
Remember when Jim Webb was one of their candidates back in 2015?

This is why it was excellent that DeSantis basically politically castrated Newsom during that debate earlier this year. It makes him much harder to use as a replacement.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I don’t think they are scared at all and people better wake up. Stephen Colbert literally just poked fun at the idea of putting a political enemy away as a prisoner, forever strapped to a table, like a mental patient simply because he doesn’t like him. That could be any of us. He isn’t saying this stuff by accident. They are controlling the tools. Think about that. They may seem like fools but they know exactly what they are doing.
Yeah, I think they're scared and in a panick mode right now.

The moderators were suprisingly neutral and didn't try and protect Joe Blowjob. They want him out.

Plenty.
As POTUS, all she has to do is sign her name to any EOs that the Kenyan's crew shoves in front of her.
And you can bet in that scenario their printers would be running 24/7 in an attempt to shoot as many holes in the bottom of this ship as they can before the election.

Just like FJB, all she has to do is show up and not die.
The Hoe will get impeached faster before them liberal rats scram!

Reactions: Terry Cross
This debate played out as expected, who will the replacement candidate for Biden be? My feeling is they did this debate to complete or reinforce the need to replace him, throwing him under the bus so to say.

Correct. And I think it will happen at the Democratic Convention. They'll have some kind of plan go into effect, there.

Reactions: 232593
True.

However, I hope this wakes a lot of people up to how propagandized they are.

There are a lot of people waking up to the fact that they've been lied to for months about their current president and his condition. This is a reality that many are now being forced to confront. And I hope that's a good thing, and people completely distrust the media for it, and feel contempt for all they lying they've been exposed to.
The Dems got dickslapped across the face last night and are ready to send Joe back to his room.

This was anticipated and the reason they held the first debate so early so as to give them ample time to find his replacement. Gavin Newsom, Big Mike?

they held the first debate so early

I may be wrong, but I thought Trump wanted the first debate early...and this "performance" was probably why.

The first debate by the "official" debate group wasnt until like months after early/mail in voting had started in a bunch of states.

Amazing how terrible this went for the POTATUS as CNN literally gave him the last word on every topic during the debate. Almost every time it was Trumps turn to counter, they gave him an additional question to answer to try to consume his time and bait him away. Not so much for Joe. There was a LOT of subtle favoritism that should have helped their guy/bot. Trump did VERY good IMHO at not allowing Biden's lies and misinformation go by unchecked before answering the Moderators Red Herring questions. Especially considering the number of childish personal attacks allowed against Trump. There are things Pres. Trump could have answered better, but then I think you got the real guy with him vs a programmed Warfarin or Adderall zombie Potatoe.