New Zealand’s Lesbian Navy Captain Loses $100M Naval Ship in Peacetime Disaster – Ship Runs Aground, Catches Fire, and Sinks, Unleashing Oil Spill.

US Navy non-combat accidents. Zero lesbians. THere are many more

2017, 21 August: 10 killed, destroyer John S. McCain’s collision with merchant tanker, near Singapore

2017, 17 June: 7 killed, destroyer Fitzgerald’s collision with merchant ACX Crystal, off Japan

2002, 8 May: 7 killed, collision of two T-39 trainers, Pensacola, Florida

1999, 9 December: 7 killed, amphibious assault ship Bonhomme Richard CH-46 helicopter crash, off Point Loma, California

1991, 21 March: 27 killed, mid-air collision of two P-3 Orions, off San Diego

1990, 21 December: 21 killed, carrier Saratoga, ferry capsized, Haifa, Israel

1990, 31 October: 10 killed, amphibious assault ship Iwo Jima, steam valve rupture, Arabian Sea

1989, 19 April: 47 killed, battleship Iowa, turret explosion, off Puerto Rico

1983, 17 June: 14 killed, P-3 crash, Kauai, Hawaii

1983, 1 May: 15 killed, C-131 crash, St. Johns River, Jacksonville, Florida

1982, 3 April: 11 killed, carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower, C-1A COD crash, Crete

1981, 26 May: 14 killed, carrier Nimitz, EA-6B crash on flight deck, off Florida

1981, 26 February: 16 killed, Navy C-130 crash, South China Sea

1980, 19 April: 7 killed, P-3 crash, Samoa

1977, 17 January: 49 killed, Trenton and Guam, LCM-6 collides with merchant ship, Barcelona, Spain

1975, 22 November: 8 killed, 47 injured, carrier John F. Kennedy’s collision with cruiser Belknap, off Sicily, Italy

1973, 11 December: 6 killed, 38 injured, carrier Kitty Hawk, machinery room fire, South China Sea

1973, 5 February: 7 killed, 5 injured, destroyer Basilone, boiler explosion, off Virginia Capes

1972, 1 October: 20 killed, 38 injured, heavy cruiser Newport News, turret explosion, Vietnam

1969, 2 June: 74 killed, destroyer Frank E. Evans (sunk—stern half remained afloat) collision with carrier HMAS Melbourne, South China Sea

1969, 15 January: 28 killed, 343 injured, carrier Enterprise, flight deck fire, off Oahu, Hawaii

1968, 22 May: 99 killed (all hands), nuclear attack submarine Scorpion sunk, near Azores

1967, 29 July: 134 killed, 161 injured, carrier Forrestal, flight deck fire, South China Sea

1944, 17 July: 320 killed, ammunition explosion, U.S. Naval Magazine, Port Chicago, California

1944, 4 July: 42 killed, submarine S-28, sunk due to unknown cause, off Oahu, Hawaii

1944, 21 May: 163 killed, 396 injured, six LSTs destroyed in ammunition explosion, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii

1944, 3 January: 138 killed, 60 injured, destroyer Turner, ammunition explosion, New York harbor

1943, 20 November: 43 killed, 19 injured, battleship Mississippi, turret explosion, Gilbert Islands

1943, 12 June: 42 killed, submarine R-12 sunk by accident, off Key West, Florida

1942, 18 February: 204 killed, destroyer Truxton and cargo ship Pollux run aground in storm, Newfoundland

1942, 24 January: 46 killed, submarine S-26 accidentally rammed, Gulf of Panama

1941, 19 June: 33 killed, submarine O-9 sunk during deep submergence test, off Portsmouth, New Hampshire

1941, 2 January: 11 killed, PBY Catalina crash, San Diego

1939, 12 May: 26 killed, submarine Squalus sank during test dive, off Portsmouth, New Hampshire

1938, 2 February: 11 killed, two PBY Catalinas collided, off California coast

1938, 5 January: 7 killed, PBY Catalina crash, off Point Loma, California

1933, 4 April: 73 killed, 3 injured, airship Akron crash, off Barnegat, New Jersey

1928, 17 December: 39 killed, submarine S-4 rammed and sunk, off Cape Cod, Massachusetts

1926, 10 July: 19 killed, 39 injured, ammunition explosion by lightning, Naval Ammunition Depot, Jersey City, New Jersey

1925, 25 September: 33 killed, submarine S-51 sank after collision, Block Island, Rhode Island

1925, 3 September: 14 killed, 2 injured, airship Shenandoah crash, Ohio

1924, 20 October: 14 killed, light cruiser Trenton, turret explosion, Virginia Capes

1924, 12 June: 48 killed, battleship Mississippi, turret explosion, off San Pedro, California
Just to remind you of exactly what you said, since you seem to have memory issues.

Reactions: NoDopes
Just to remind you of exactly what you said, since you seem to have memory issues.
I know what I said. "Involved" was not a word I used. I cited non-combat incidents where there were at least 7 military member deaths. There were no lesbians in command. Every one was male. You found one incident where there was a single one in the chain of command. If that is your requirement, every accident everywhere on earth has a lesbian related to it somewhere. I bet one tightened a lug nut on your truck, so if you ever have an accident you know who to blame. Fuckin' dyke :rolleyes:

Since our tax dollars are absolutely wasted as it stands, I would love to see the hilarity of a all female/lesbian crew on a ship. The sharks would love to trail that thing once a month I'm sure.
f4967401-a31c-45bd-816f-21e930e73785_text.gif

I know what I said. "Involved" was not a word I used. I cited non-combat incidents where there were at least 7 military member deaths. There were no lesbians in command. Every one was male. You found one incident where there was a single one in the chain of command. If that is your requirement, every accident everywhere on earth has a lesbian related to it somewhere. I bet one tightened a lug nut on your truck, so if you ever have an accident you know who to blame. Fuckin' dyke :rolleyes:
Are the hormone treatments what are making you so waspish?

Are the hormone treatments what are making you so waspish?
Responding to childish insults requires a level of maturity and intellectual restraint that may not always be easy to uphold. In situations where intelligence is challenged through immature taunts, I find it is important to remember that engaging in a battle of wits with someone whose arsenal consists solely of petty insults is a futile exercise. Rather than stooping to your level, it is more productive to rise above the negativity and maintain composure. By refraining from responding with equivalently childish behavior, I hope to demonstrates a higher level of emotional intelligence and self-control. It is crucial to prioritize constructive communication and not allow oneself to be drawn into petty arguments that serve no purpose other than to escalate conflict. In essence, maintaining my dignity and refusing to engage in baseless provocations is a far more powerful display of intelligence than any clever retort could ever be.

Dick.

The brown lesbos tightened the lugnuts on his tractor and the studs all sheared off. I know reading comprehension is hard, but try to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: Darryle
Responding to childish insults requires a level of maturity and intellectual restraint that may not always be easy to uphold. In situations where intelligence is challenged through immature taunts, I find it is important to remember that engaging in a battle of wits with someone whose arsenal consists solely of petty insults is a futile exercise. Rather than stooping to your level, it is more productive to rise above the negativity and maintain composure. By refraining from responding with equivalently childish behavior, I hope to demonstrates a higher level of emotional intelligence and self-control. It is crucial to prioritize constructive communication and not allow oneself to be drawn into petty arguments that serve no purpose other than to escalate conflict. In essence, maintaining my dignity and refusing to engage in baseless provocations is a far more powerful display of intelligence than any clever retort could ever be.

Dick.
Wow a few guys make some light hearted jokes at a target of opportunity, and you come charging in like a frothing white knight. I bet you are the life of the party. Is this you?
1728509196478.png

Careful. Next he'll start bragging about living in your head rent free. That's how most conversations with this troll end.

It's a thing with this simpleton.

i bet you have many pictures of men nancy lol

Bwaaaahahaha
You really don't know what the significance of that picture is. Do you?

Reactions: 232593
The funniest thing is you find it significant.
Something tells me that you don't either.
You can defend her sexual preferences all you want. She was paraded out as a lesbian and she allowed them to exploit it as something special. She promptly fucked up. Was it because she was a rug muncher? Was it because she was a DEI hire? Doesn't matter. She's a setback to the other rug munchers because she was in command when the ship went down.
I don't know why this burr is under your saddle but it's all just fun and games to bash the muncher. In other words. Lighten up Francis.

Something tells me that you don't either.
You can defend her sexual preferences all you want. She was paraded out as a lesbian and she allowed them to exploit it as something special. She promptly fucked up. Was it because she was a rug muncher? Was it because she was a DEI hire? Doesn't matter. She's a setback to the other rug munchers because she was in command when the ship went down.
I don't know why this burr is under your saddle but it's all just fun and games to bash the muncher. In other words. Lighten up Francis.
You mean I never watched Cheers and don't know the character Cliff Clavin? :rolleyes: OMG.
I am not defending anyone. She was "paraded out as a lesbian"? Really. Missed that parade, when was it? She "promptly fucked up? She had a 19 year honorable career in the british navy as an officer in many diverse roles. There was an incident with her in command. You want to make the cause to be her sexual preference due to your peculiar prejudices. All I did was illustrate that the US has had many many accidents all caused by men, some with many more years of experience, and many of them charged with negligence. But one chick that prefers pie to hotdogs has an accident, and that preference was it. I have no bur, thanks for the concern. You are the one wanting to continue bashing someone on the other side of the planet that has no impact on anyone or anything in our country. Quite a DEI trigger ya got there.

You mean I never watched Cheers and don't know the character Cliff Clavin? :rolleyes: OMG.
I am not defending anyone. She was "paraded out as a lesbian"? Really. Missed that parade, when was it? She "promptly fucked up? She had a 19 year honorable career in the british navy as an officer in many diverse roles. There was an incident with her in command. You want to make the cause to be her sexual preference due to your peculiar prejudices. All I did was illustrate that the US has had many many accidents all caused by men, some with many more years of experience, and many of them charged with negligence. But one chick that prefers pie to hotdogs has an accident, and that preference was it. I have no bur, thanks for the concern. You are the one wanting to continue bashing someone on the other side of the planet that has no impact on anyone or anything in our country. Quite a DEI trigger ya got there.
So, how did anyone know that she was a dyke?
You illustrating the men's accidents was your Cliff moment.
I haven't said a single thing that would attribute the accident to her sexuality.
You have gone all Karen over some people having fun on the Internet. Remind me to not invite you to a party. You're a serious buzz kill.
Lighten up Francis

Reactions: khel and Ronws
So, how did anyone know that she was a dyke?
You illustrating the men's accidents was your Cliff moment.
I haven't said a single thing that would attribute the accident to her sexuality.
You have gone all Karen over some people having fun on the Internet. Remind me to not invite you to a party. You're a serious buzz kill.
Lighten up Francis
Agreed. If we cannot laugh at our lesbians, the life loses some of its luster. So, laugh at your local lesbian today.

This has been my Ted Talk.

US Navy non-combat accidents. Zero lesbians. THere are many more

2017, 21 August: 10 killed, destroyer John S. McCain’s collision with merchant tanker, near Singapore

2017, 17 June: 7 killed, destroyer Fitzgerald’s collision with merchant ACX Crystal, off Japan

2002, 8 May: 7 killed, collision of two T-39 trainers, Pensacola, Florida

1999, 9 December: 7 killed, amphibious assault ship Bonhomme Richard CH-46 helicopter crash, off Point Loma, California

1991, 21 March: 27 killed, mid-air collision of two P-3 Orions, off San Diego

1990, 21 December: 21 killed, carrier Saratoga, ferry capsized, Haifa, Israel

1990, 31 October: 10 killed, amphibious assault ship Iwo Jima, steam valve rupture, Arabian Sea

1989, 19 April: 47 killed, battleship Iowa, turret explosion, off Puerto Rico

1983, 17 June: 14 killed, P-3 crash, Kauai, Hawaii

1983, 1 May: 15 killed, C-131 crash, St. Johns River, Jacksonville, Florida

1982, 3 April: 11 killed, carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower, C-1A COD crash, Crete

1981, 26 May: 14 killed, carrier Nimitz, EA-6B crash on flight deck, off Florida

1981, 26 February: 16 killed, Navy C-130 crash, South China Sea

1980, 19 April: 7 killed, P-3 crash, Samoa

1977, 17 January: 49 killed, Trenton and Guam, LCM-6 collides with merchant ship, Barcelona, Spain

1975, 22 November: 8 killed, 47 injured, carrier John F. Kennedy’s collision with cruiser Belknap, off Sicily, Italy

1973, 11 December: 6 killed, 38 injured, carrier Kitty Hawk, machinery room fire, South China Sea

1973, 5 February: 7 killed, 5 injured, destroyer Basilone, boiler explosion, off Virginia Capes

1972, 1 October: 20 killed, 38 injured, heavy cruiser Newport News, turret explosion, Vietnam

1969, 2 June: 74 killed, destroyer Frank E. Evans (sunk—stern half remained afloat) collision with carrier HMAS Melbourne, South China Sea

1969, 15 January: 28 killed, 343 injured, carrier Enterprise, flight deck fire, off Oahu, Hawaii

1968, 22 May: 99 killed (all hands), nuclear attack submarine Scorpion sunk, near Azores

1967, 29 July: 134 killed, 161 injured, carrier Forrestal, flight deck fire, South China Sea

1944, 17 July: 320 killed, ammunition explosion, U.S. Naval Magazine, Port Chicago, California

1944, 4 July: 42 killed, submarine S-28, sunk due to unknown cause, off Oahu, Hawaii

1944, 21 May: 163 killed, 396 injured, six LSTs destroyed in ammunition explosion, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii

1944, 3 January: 138 killed, 60 injured, destroyer Turner, ammunition explosion, New York harbor

1943, 20 November: 43 killed, 19 injured, battleship Mississippi, turret explosion, Gilbert Islands

1943, 12 June: 42 killed, submarine R-12 sunk by accident, off Key West, Florida

1942, 18 February: 204 killed, destroyer Truxton and cargo ship Pollux run aground in storm, Newfoundland

1942, 24 January: 46 killed, submarine S-26 accidentally rammed, Gulf of Panama

1941, 19 June: 33 killed, submarine O-9 sunk during deep submergence test, off Portsmouth, New Hampshire

1941, 2 January: 11 killed, PBY Catalina crash, San Diego

1939, 12 May: 26 killed, submarine Squalus sank during test dive, off Portsmouth, New Hampshire

1938, 2 February: 11 killed, two PBY Catalinas collided, off California coast

1938, 5 January: 7 killed, PBY Catalina crash, off Point Loma, California

1933, 4 April: 73 killed, 3 injured, airship Akron crash, off Barnegat, New Jersey

1928, 17 December: 39 killed, submarine S-4 rammed and sunk, off Cape Cod, Massachusetts

1926, 10 July: 19 killed, 39 injured, ammunition explosion by lightning, Naval Ammunition Depot, Jersey City, New Jersey

1925, 25 September: 33 killed, submarine S-51 sank after collision, Block Island, Rhode Island

1925, 3 September: 14 killed, 2 injured, airship Shenandoah crash, Ohio

1924, 20 October: 14 killed, light cruiser Trenton, turret explosion, Virginia Capes

1924, 12 June: 48 killed, battleship Mississippi, turret explosion, off San Pedro, California

The Sniper's Hide narrative would be to push for them being homosexuals, diversity hires, immigrants, Russians / Chinese / Muslims - take your pick.

Truly, this is a conclave of those who worship and spread God's word.

The Sniper's Hide narrative would be to push for them being homosexuals, diversity hires, immigrants, Russians / Chinese / Muslims - take your pick.

Truly, this is a conclave of those who worship and spread God's word.

😆🤣

Only good Christian Straights serve in everything EXCEPT....the Navy.

What is it with the Navy that makes them so goddamned Satanic?

Reactions: sloporsche
If you're looking for a prayer group or a Bible study, this ain't it.

While there are some on here that like to quote scripture, there's even more that don't.

So if rough talk hurts your delicate sensibilities, I suggest you go elsewhere.

Some stuff (mainly centrefire semi-autos) were very heavily restricted, but can still be owned with a little bit of paperwork.

CAN YOU BUY GLOCKS AND AR15s off the shelf RIGHT NOW?

IN Canada we can still "own" Glocks and ARs but you CANNOT transport them or shoot them.

Did New Zealand fully 100% reverse their WEF shit?

That press release was 5 years ago, and under a Prime Minister who is now living in the US and teaching at Yale. Thanks, we don't want her back.
With a b or c endorsement you can own pistols through to full auto machine guns. I have a friend with a Lewis gun collection.
What we don't have is a regular supply of dickheads that need shooting coming across the border.
Also have 365 day deer season, and up to 50 ducks per day limits depending on the region.
It's not a bad place, despite the politicians.