• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Russia Ukraine / USA Cuba

What do you think it is? Certainly oligarchs are profiting but is that enough to justify the misery? Could be a combination of reasons that together make him do it.

The real question is.

Is it an in Invasion or a Liberation?

Mainstream media will have you belive its an invasion. Since when does any of you actually believe and trust what the mainstream media portrays something as?

I'm inclined to thing the opposite is true.

Insurection... invasion... tomayto.... tomahto
A liberation would imply that territory was initially invaded. Desert Storm was a liberation. this is a straight up assault on a sovereign nation. At no time did Ukraine takeover russian territory. regardless of all the other issues discussed, Putin has invaded Ukraine for one reason or another, real or fake.

A liberation would imply that territory was initially invaded. Desert Storm was a liberation. this is a straight up assault on a sovereign nation. At no time did Ukraine takeover russian territory. regardless of all the other issues discussed, Putin has invaded Ukraine for one reason or another, real or fake.
One could liberate the people from an oppressive corrupt government. From the outside looking in we percieve it as the one thing we are presented not questioning the presenters.

Biden and the mainstream media is more of my enemy than Putin and Russia.

Ukraine is important for many reasons. It has much more arable land than almost any other EU country and has some proven oil, gas and uranium reserves.

One could liberate the people from an oppressive corrupt government. From the outside looking in we percieve it as the one thing we are presented not questioning the presenters.

Biden and the mainstream media is more of my enemy than Putin and Russia.

The USA has invaded many soverign nations on outright lies for decades. The US is the bad guy in many cases. Putin is just doing what he said he would do for years. The eastern expansion of Nato is forcing his hand.

I don’t see Putin as a bad actor. China is and look at how they are treated compared to Russia. Unbelievable. Anything the GOV says it an outright lie and anyone that supports it is a fool if not a traitor to the American people.
Both fair points. It’s purely subjective which is why its best to not get involved unless your sovereignty is threatened. Unfortunately that’s not how it works even though in principl;e we all agree that’s how it should work.

Got an update about the wife's extended family...

Some good news. Some not as good.

The one member we have the most contact with is in Germany... Has been for a bit. However, the rest of the family is still in Ukraine. They are in the far west reaches near Slovakía. Near as I can figure they are away from the majority of the fighting... At least for now.

Tough position for me. Part of me is pissed that this is happening. But I also don't think we should get involved.

Never been a fan of Putin but never really saw him as a bad actor. At least not any worse than any other head of state. Way too convenient to blame it on him being Hitler reincarnated... My gut tells me there's some kind of shady shit behind all this... Gives me some serious pause about being hasty to send Americans in.

Mike

• Wow
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Hearing a lot of love for Putin, but not any plausible justified reasons to invade a sovereign country. Looks like another energy war, and this time it seems as though the fast reckless push in Europe to go to green energy has put them in this position. Thanks, John Kerry this is the result of your shady fearmongering shit.