• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Stolen Election
Prosecution of political opponents
Indefinite prison with sham court hearings
State propaganda from main media
Actively block any descent in all media about their crimes and fraud
Actively protected by courts, enforcement agencies, both branches of government
Actively running child sex trafficking rings with impunity

At what point does this qualify as a banana republic?

Oh, ummm, I'm talking about Russia you glowie fucks. All heil Biden!

I understand your point.
I agree 100% regarding their blind acceptance of governmental direction resulting in risk, injury and death. I would even venture to say those submissive souls would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

However, I will still stand by my original statement as I do not think it is a clear parallel to what we both agree on above.

I think the context and optics of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of deaths on someone else's soil would result in a different dynamic. True savagery on bodies and minds versus the relative clinical sterility of Covid or Covid Vax deaths.

Modern access to images and unfiltered documentation would prove difficult to contain and re-direct a narrative on.
The first few thousand images showing 3rd degree burns, screaming wounded and videos of PFC Smith vaporized by a cluster munition would drive a two pronged drop in acceptance for the war. One being citizens back home and the other being military members themselves seriously weighing their risk for someone else's perceived gain.

I just think the external stimuli would be entirely different for the public and more difficult for the .gov to make palatable.
Basic behavioral psychology would still prevail.

In the past, we had hard core patriots that included males and females from 7yrs old to 80yrs old. People that would do anything for our flag and our country while fully believing they were justified. I would be in that group. Now, we have to entertain the reality that most pride, patriotism, duty, spirit of teamwork, faith in leadership and willingness to sacrifice has been drastically smothered. The lack of those virtues will have a negative ripple effect if faced with a national war effort.

I suck at typing what I am thinking but think the discussion is worth trying.
As soon as there is an event larger and more visceral than 9/11, citizens will be foaming at the mouth to send their loved ones to die. Starship Troopers was prophetic. Nuke one city and we all have a cause to die for….

It's no secret that our state department is goading Poland into doing what the Ukranians have not been able to do. Why the meetings with Blinken and Newland with Polish officials? One could surmise its sugar and the whip, on one side they will scare Poland into more intervention by convincing them that Russia unhindered will move all the way to the Polish border. But if Poland fights right now then Poland possibly shares in the wealth of agriculture and natural gas all the way to the Denepir, that's if they can keep the Russians relegated to the Donbas region. Either way Russia will never trust the West again in any sort of truce or pact. This conflict has assured that Russia unless collapsed internally will remain the world's second most powerful military, and one that is trained in modern all out warfare against a near peer adversary, something we have not done since WW2.
North American society is weak and soft. Russians are not. In fact, everywhere besides Western Europe and NA are filled with stronger, more driven focused inhabitants than the woke west.

Almost 2 decades ago there was an episode of one of the lesser known science fiction shows of the day, where the characters were in an alternate universe where the "tabloid" magazines actually were the only ones that told the truth about wars and events and what was going on, and all the "official mainstream, respectable" newspapers only had fluff and articles about the lifestyles of the politicians and how fabulous the rich and powerful were.

Then one day you wake up and realize, oh wait, that's our world...
What show was that?

North American society is weak and soft. Russians are not. In fact, everywhere besides Western Europe and NA are filled with stronger, more driven focused inhabitants than the woke west.
I'll take the chance of being accused of being an Iranian again, and quote one.

After the Persians conquered Asia, many of their aristocracy wanted to leave their homeland and live in the depraved cities they had conquered.

King Cyrus listened, but found nothing wise in their request. “Go ahead and do this,” he said; “but if you do so, be prepared no longer to be rulers but rather subjects. Soft lands breed soft men; great luxury and valiant warriors grow not from the same soil.” The Persians realized that Cyrus reasoned better than they, so they departed, choosing rather to be rulers on a barren mountain side than live in decadent lands as slaves to others. -Herodotus IX.122

I'll take the chance of being accused of being an Iranian again, and quote one.

After the Persians conquered Asia, many of their aristocracy wanted to leave their homeland and live in the depraved cities they had conquered.

King Cyrus listened, but found nothing wise in their request. “Go ahead and do this,” he said; “but if you do so, be prepared no longer to be rulers but rather subjects. Soft lands breed soft men; great luxury and valiant warriors grow not from the same soil.” The Persians realized that Cyrus reasoned better than they, so they departed, choosing rather to be rulers on a barren mountain side than live in decadent lands as slaves to others. -Herodotus IX.122

Kind of like the plot in Dune of how the Emperor had such strong shock troops and how the folks in the deep desert of Dune became the best fighters in the universe.

Who gets to make the decision to block Southfront? Pretty unbelievable that Southfront is blocked and all the other internet filth keeps right on going. I suppose we’re next.
US Treasury Sanctioned it and banned it. According to Wiki.

Its funny if you read, it has Radio Free Europe( which was started by the CIA) calling it a Russian propaganda outlet. Pot meet Kettle.

telegram thing on it, referenced in the wiki article

Might wanna read this one.

Lukashenko: "Putin has decided to finish Ukraine - Russia will take Nikolaev-Odessa and reach Transnistria"​

Lukashenko: "Putin has decided to finish Ukraine - Russia will take Nikolaev-Odessa and reach Transnistria"​

Took me a bit to figure how Lviv returned to Lwow.

someone in Poland is saying this is how they will try according to this guy.

The only part i question is Poland taking western Ukraine.

It seems likely that Putin intends to take Odessa though. That might have been one of the early objectives, that it put it at risk.

someone in Poland is saying this is how they will try according to this guy.

I was saying pretty much the same thing like a month ago, in a couple of my posts. Russians used deception (similar to their approach in 1944 operation Bargation). Actually, Russians do not really need to advance right now, time is 100% on their side, and ukies will collapse no matter what, along with NATO "unity" in regard to this situation. But I guess, Russians have "to show some activity", so they are likely to create very serious threat to Kiev (in the north), which is a clown's official nest, force ukies to move reserves from the south to "defend" Kiev, and then, likely, capture Odessa and all other nine yards without serious opposition.

Last edited:
The only part i question is Poland taking western Ukraine.
It's an interesting situation. 1991 Ukraine was mostly composed from the parts of Russia, Poland, Hungary, etc., and also included some historically traditional "ukranian" areas around Kiev, where, BTW, many people spoke russian anyway as far as I can remember from being there in 1970's.

Ukraine, as a country, has been a very artifical creation after WWII. So, historically speaking, large part of the western Ukraine has been a part of Poland for a very long time. Poles always had ambitions about it. But I think, as soon as they actually move into ukraine (as defined by 1991 borders), they will become a legit target of Russian strikes. In this situation, NATO may decide not to engage Russia, because such actions will be happening inside the non-NATO country and Poland, technically speaking, will be invading the other country as opposed to defending themselfs...

Disclaimer: all this is the product of my imagination.

Last edited:
It's an interesting situation. 1991 Ukraine was mostly composed from the parts of Russia, Poland, Hungary, etc., and also included some historically traditional "ukranian" areas around Kiev, where, BTW, many people spoke russian anyway as far as I can remember from being there in 1970's.

Ukraine, as a country, has been a very artifical creation after WWII. So, historically speaking, large part of the western Ukraine has been a part of Poland for a very long time. Poles always had ambitions about it. But I think, as soon as they actually move into ukraine (as defined by 1991 borders), they will become a legit target of Russian strikes. In this situation, NATO may decide not to engage Russia, because such actions will be happening inside the non-NATO country and Poland, technically speaking, will be invading the other country as opposed to defending themselfs...

Disclaimer: all this is the product of my imagination.
I think, and correct me if I am wrong as you seem to have the experience in that area - Ukraine is viewed by both Russia and Poland as an artificial country and the division brings is back to its original status based on cultural breakouts. At least at a high level this is the thing I see both Poland and Russia talking about Ukraine in general terms.

But the thing that keeps coming to mind is that Russia has stated repeatedly that no NATO will be tolerated on their borders. If Ukraine is divided up, how does that solve the problem for Russia since a divided Ukraine means NATO is still on its borders with Poland having western Ukraine?

I think, and correct me if I am wrong as you seem to have the experience in that area - Ukraine is viewed by both Russia and Poland as an artificial country and the division brings is back to its original status based on cultural breakouts. At least at a high level this is the thing I see both Poland and Russia talking about Ukraine in general terms.

But the thing that keeps coming to mind is that Russia has stated repeatedly that no NATO will be tolerated on their borders. If Ukraine is divided up, how does that solve the problem for Russia since a divided Ukraine means NATO is still on its borders with Poland having western Ukraine?
I honestly do not know how to answer your question with any kind of precision. However, I have a gut feeling that if poles enter western ukraine, Russia wil likely destroy these polish forces as long as it will be happening inside the borders of ukraine. The reason for me having this gut feeling is that poland, despite talking so much how they'll do it, did not attempt any such action yet. A bit more thought - I feel that Russia has no interest in messing with western ukraine, because for them, it is like messing with poland, which is not a russian objective. All Russia wants is not to have NATO installations in western ukraine. As long as western ukraine remains, officially speaking, a ukrainian territory, Russian will be feeling comfortable hitting anything that they think they should hit at will. There is no doubt now that russian military progressed quite a bit in doing so since 2022.

I'm curious now which country is going to build the first true drone carrier (like a relatively small size ship with thousands of relatively small drones)? Any ideas?

Last edited:

That's not to say however that Russia couldn't be talked into letting the Polish take the part of the Ukraine they don't want to deal with after the Russians get everything they want, in exchange for everybody agreeing to the new normal and undoing a bunch of sanctions.

Once the Ukraine has laundered all the money it possibly can, our government here might be interested in leaving nobody to tell any tales about what went on and no more Ukraine, no more problem...

That's not to say however that Russia couldn't be talked into letting the Polish take the part of the Ukraine they don't want to deal with after the Russians get everything they want, in exchange for everybody agreeing to the new normal and undoing a bunch of sanctions.

Once the Ukraine has laundered all the money it possibly can, our government here might be interested in leaving nobody to tell any tales about what went on and no more Ukraine, no more problem...
Interesting thought. This could be some sort of compromise for everyone.

Probably the best possible scenario for all involved.
However bad Russia's gov't is, Ukraine's is worse... falling under the umbrella of Russia or Poland would likely be an improvement for many/most Ukrainians, at the least I couldn't imagine it being any worse.

Was trying to decide which thread to drop this in...figure it belongs here, since we all know the BULLSHIT going on in Ukraine is just another way for the pricks in charge to enrich themselves some more.
1692486591537.png

I honestly do not know how to answer your question with any kind of precision. However, I have a gut feeling that if poles enter western ukraine, Russia wil likely destroy these polish forces as long as it will be happening inside the borders of ukraine. The reason for me having this gut feeling is that poland, despite talking so much how they'll do it, did not attempt any such action yet. A bit more thought - I feel that Russia has no interest in messing with western ukraine, because for them, it is like messing with poland, which is not a russian objective. All Russia wants is not to have NATO installations in western ukraine. As long as western ukraine remains, officially speaking, a ukrainian territory, Russian will be feeling comfortable hitting anything that they think they should hit at will. There is no doubt now that russian military progressed quite a bit in doing so since 2022.

I'm curious now which country is going to build the first true drone carrier (like a relatively small size ship with thousands of relatively small drones)? Any ideas?
Regarding your last paragraph, this is already in the works in multiple countries. The battlefield has changed. Many don’t want to acknowledge it, especially those entrenched in the past, but it’s here in it’s early stages. If Ukraine has taught us anything it’s that the tactics of WW1 are still incredibly valid and that new technology, while it changes the color does not change the easel, frame or canvas. People still need to be killed, positions need to be held and conditions of surrender are still critical details. No one wants to think about those details as they are uncomfortable but it is the reality. Drone technology and AI may make it more efficient, but it does not change the constituent elements of warfare.

Last edited:
KYIV, Ukraine—At least seven people were killed and more than 100 injured in a Russian missile strike on the northern Ukrainian city of Chernihiv, according to Ukrainian officials.

The missile struck the center of the city on a busy Saturday morning, ripping through a theater and a university and leaving casualties across a large public square.

At least 117 people were injured, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. They included 10 police officers and a dozen children, Ukraine’s Interior Ministry said. Victims were still being pulled from the rubble on Saturday afternoon.

52E6AC41-740A-4235-82AD-31E1AD549498.png

This is what Russia does, there’s no parallel. It’s why Finland, Sweden, and the former Soviet block countries WANT TO JOIN NATO.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
KYIV, Ukraine—At least seven people were killed and more than 100 injured in a Russian missile strike on the northern Ukrainian city of Chernihiv, according to Ukrainian officials.

The missile struck the center of the city on a busy Saturday morning, ripping through a theater and a university and leaving casualties across a large public square.

At least 117 people were injured, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. They included 10 police officers and a dozen children, Ukraine’s Interior Ministry said. Victims were still being pulled from the rubble on Saturday afternoon.

View attachment 8208323

This is what Russia does, there’s no parallel. It’s why Finland, Sweden, and the former Soviet block countries WANT TO JOIN NATO.

Russia has their own version of events regarding the Chernihiv theater. Everything below is from the South front press link.

On the night and morning of August 19, explosions thundered in many Ukrainian regions, the destruction of numerous targets was confirmed. While the Kiev regime plays a victim, and Ukrainians are puzzled to ask “why?”.

A Russian ballistic missile hit a target in Chernihiv. The success of the Russian strike was officially confirmed by local authorities, who traditionally did not disclose the details. However, the precision strike was so impressive that the locals revealed all the information in social networks.

The Russian missile hit the local theater, where an exhibition of drones was being held at that moment. According to Ukrainian statements, at least six people were killed. Ukrainian sources claimed two strikes.

The exhibition was called “Fierce Birds”. The Russian missile forces also decided to take part in the exhibition.

The Ukies were dumb enough to advertise their military drone exhibition.

chern-1-1024x1024.jpg
inv.jpg

The invitation to the exhibition reads:

Fierce Birds Demo day on August 19, Chernihiv

We invite you to visit our event, which will be held on August 19 at 10 am

The city: Chernihiv. Location with direct access to the shelter.

To ensure security, the exact address will be announced immediately before the start of the event at 6 am on the day of the event.

During an air raid, all participants will be sent to shelter.

For quick communication, add to the chat in Signal.

ATTENTION:

It is forbidden to carry weapons to the event!!!

We urge you to wear civilian clothes! If possible, do not wear a military uniform, so that there is no identification of the event with the military sphere.

A closed-type event. The information provided (the developments presented) is sensitive to the country’s defense capability, and most of the participants are high-ranking military. Therefore, it is possible to shoot videos and photograph participants only with their verbal permission.

I don’t think the Russians will destroy the poles. They don’t want to fight the polish. If they did destroy any pole forces that came in things would get pretty interesting quickly, me thinks. Then again, maybe it won’t. We still have illegitimate people seemingly in place here in America and nobody has done anything yet. The criminal regime is running unabated here. So who knows? It’s a tossup ar this point.

What pisses me off is how ungrateful the Ukrainian people are online saying that America hasn’t provided them with enough money, or enough weapons, or we aren’t getting F16’s to them fast enough or whatever. They wouldn’t have lasted 2 weeks without our help. At some point the Ukrainians have to fight for their own country and be responsible for their own shit. I’m not saying they started it but they have to deal with it at some point.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I don’t think the Russians will destroy the poles. They don’t want to fight the polish. If they did destroy any pole forces that came in things would get pretty interesting quickly, me thinks. Then again, maybe it won’t. We still have illegitimate people seemingly in place here in America and nobody has done anything yet. The criminal regime is running unabated here. So who knows? It’s a tossup ar this point.

What pisses me off is how ungrateful the Ukrainian people are online saying that America hasn’t provided them with enough money, or enough weapons, or we aren’t getting F16’s to them fast enough or whatever. They wouldn’t have lasted 2 weeks without our help. At some point the Ukrainians have to fight for their own country and be responsible for their own shit. I’m not saying they started it but they have to deal with it at some point.
Russians will not fight the country of Poland within Poland borders, it is just not necessary or beneficial for them. However, any foreign military in the country of ukraine is a politically "safe" target for Russia, which is at actual war with ukraine.

Please take under consideration that a good number of NATO related personel from various NATO countries was already hurt in ukraine, and nobody from NATO made a big stink out of it yet.

As soon as poles enter ukraine in a very large numbers, required to control western ukraine, many of them will be likely dead from all kinds of russian strikes without direct engagement with elements of the russian military on the ground. I think that poles got it and for this reason, they are trying to stay away from actually entering ukraine at this time, as they will not get any material benefits for themselves. Poles do have a big mouth, it's their historical tradition, but in reality, they are not that stupid to get themselves killed.

Last edited:
Please take under consideration that a good number of NATO related personel from various NATO countries was already hurt in ukraine, and nobody from NATO made a big stink out of it yet.
You must of missed the part where Russia completely destroyed two command centers. Many high level officers dead. Unless dead = very hurt

Yes Russia only kills children and grannies...

No Ukrainian soliders die.

All missiles are shot down, unless a Ukrainian civilian films the strike, then that person is arrested and jailed.

View attachment 8208323

It's a war man, both sides are, have and will continue to strike things that kill civilians.

Finland and Sweden will side with anyone who would help them in their plight against Russia. At the same time, they were not Soviet Block, them Joining NATO is completely different than the coup that occurred in Ukraine. Personally I have no issue with them Joining and welcome them, but they are not Ukraine. Though many have traveled there to fight Russia.

View attachment 8208323

no parallel?

pedo peter and his crew blew up a car full of kids and claimed they had killed the kabul bombers.

Regarding your last paragraph, this is already in the works in multiple countries. The battlefield has changed. Many don’t want to acknowledge it, especially those entrenched in the past, but it’s here in it’s early stages. If Ukraine has taught us anything it’s that the tactics of WW1 are still incredibly valid and that new technology, while it changes the color does not change the easel, frame or canvas. People still need to be killed, positions need to be held and conditions of surrender are still critical details. No one wants to think about those details as they are uncomfortable but it is the reality. Drone technology and AI may make it more efficient, but it does not change the constituent elements of warfare.
RMA - Revolution Military Affairs. There was this new theory pre 9/11 that US military would be so "smart" with satellite, drones, and other technology; that US could destroy opponents at a distance therefore we just needed the "eyes" and the smart munitions. Would not need much traditional Infantry, Tanks, etc. That led to a wave of light skinned vehicles, reduction in traditional "Heavy" (aka Bradley, Tank, Paladin) units. Reduced number of combat engineers and artillery. Assumption of air superiority.

Suggest that RMA theory debunked since 9/11 and definitely by Ukraine activity.

RMA - Revolution Military Affairs. There was this new theory pre 9/11 that US military would be so "smart" with satellite, drones, and other technology; that US could destroy opponents at a distance therefore we just needed the "eyes" and the smart munitions. Would not need much traditional Infantry, Tanks, etc. That led to a wave of light skinned vehicles, reduction in traditional "Heavy" (aka Bradley, Tank, Paladin) units. Reduced number of combat engineers and artillery. Assumption of air superiority.

Suggest that RMA theory debunked since 9/11 and definitely by Ukraine activity.

I'd say the Ukraine conflict actually goes a long way towards proving that the days of heavy combat vehicles are pretty much over as on both sides any big heavy armoured vehicles are kind of sitting ducks for missiles and drones.

Remember how everyone was rejoicing when the Ukrainians were blowing up all the Russian tanks with missiles from the USA and going on about how stupid and backwards and outdated the Russians were?

Oh and then surprise, surprise the Russians learned the game and when the Ukrainian puppets tried the same thing they got all blowed up...
The USA and the western stooges of the USA don't care, they got to write off excess and unused equipment as Aid and all the dying is done by others so all good for profit in war...

Pretty much how I feel about it because at this point, if America was invaded, I don’t think there’d be a damn country one that would offer any help. Why do we have to help everyone? Yes, I know it’s more complicated than that really but seriously, who is gonna help America?
it was.
the invaders took over our government and bureaucracy

Last edited: