• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

The only one smoking meth are dems like you and Hunter. Pathetic, the only way you know to back up your "sources" or "facts" are by hurling nonsense insults and vulgarities around, just like any MSM comment section run by crazy marxist libs. I guess that's what you have to resort to when you come across more a group of folks that vastly surpass you and your cronies in intelligence and won't fall for your party's propaganda (a.k.a. horse manure). Where do you get off coming here and behaving like a total moron? You are not a member, you are not welcome here, and furthermore you will burn in hell for eternity with your false gods.

Peter Dascak did all his gain-of-function work under UNC grants.
Victoria Nuland admitted to the Ukraine Biolabs, they even admitted to nuclear weapon development. But go on and do what you are being paid to do.

Thanks for the laughs. Jesus fucking Christ you going to go cry now internet warrior?😂😂😂

A circle jerk of anti government conspiracy theorists stroking each other off to “fuck Ukraine” and “fuck democracy” isn’t exactly what I would call a group of vastly superior intellect….😂😂😂 good try though.

I’m not right or left. I’m an American. It’s beyond retarded to group fellow Americans into us and them groups. That’s what our enemies want. Divisive politics.

For your information, against Hillary I voted for Trump and I was OCONUS for the last election.

Trump never drained the swamp like he promised. It ate him. He did not fix our immigration system nor our spending problem. The only good thing that came out of his presidency was Supreme Court appointments.

The “Your false gods” ending was a beautiful ending to that drug fueled tirade, thanks again for the laughs.

Thanks for the laughs. Jesus fucking Christ you going to go cry now internet warrior?😂😂😂

A circle jerk of anti government conspiracy theorists stroking each other off to “fuck Ukraine” and “fuck democracy” isn’t exactly what I would call a group of vastly superior intellect….😂😂😂 good try though.

I’m not right or left. I’m an American. It’s beyond retarded to group fellow Americans into us and them groups. That’s what our enemies want. Divisive politics.

For your information, against Hillary I voted for Trump and I was OCONUS for the last election.

Trump never drained the swamp like he promised. It ate him. He did not fix our immigration system nor our spending problem. The only good thing that came out of his presidency was Supreme Court appointments.

The “Your false gods” ending was a beautiful ending to that drug fueled tirade, thanks again for the laughs.
I see that civics is not your strong point. From this post alone I am going to guess that either you never took a class or were an abismal failure.
YouTube school house rock. How laws are made. It's a good start for someone in your position

Again. What were you doing in Ukraine for four years

I see that civics is not your strong point. From this post alone I am going to guess that either you never took a class or were an abismal failure.
YouTube school house rock. How laws are made. It's a good start for someone in your position

Abysmal.
Please be credible, spelling helps convey education levels which in turn conveys credibility.
Always the best stance in a heated thread like this one.

Abysmal.
Please be credible, spelling helps convey education levels which in turn conveys credibility.
Always the best stance in a heated thread like this one.
Hillbilly phonics
Better than ebonics

Highly doubtful hell address that.. or why the hell hes here so intently trying to convince us all that this is some righteous crusade that we all need to support with our own treasure and likely eventually our own blood...
Thats what your handlers want, no, @Ranger3/75 ? To get the public riled up enough to support overt American boots on the ground? Because thats certainly the path we're heading towards with all the tard escalation. Problem is, many of us are so jaded by CIA's/DC's propaganda and bullshit that we take the opposite side to whatever they want us to take, simply on principle. Because whatever DC's goals are, we know they aint good and usually end up hurting us/America as we knew it...

And just a tip for future endeavors.. @UKDslayer is right. Your psy-op mission to get the members here all hopped up on supporting war with Russia will never work as long as you come on here acting like the smartest dude in the room as if we should all bow down to your superior intellect/reasoning, and insulting every single person who thinks independently for themselves.
I aint saying Im one of them, Im just a young tard "who has barely left his hometown", but we do have some very smart(and some quite wealthy) individuals here and most are gentlemen class acts all the way around. Your service aint really gone impress too much, a fuckton of the members here have served their country. Try humbling yourself, forming intelligent arguments/points - specifically how/why war with Russia benefits us and America in any way. Far as I can tell, the war and sanctions have completely backfired, damaging our international reputation and leaving Russia in a better economic position than before with BRICS getting stronger by the day.

Last edited:

what the F is this. Pure Euro syntax straight out of google translate.

and our "enemies" are the cunts who are stealing all of our tax money and interfering with the prosperity of me and my kids. I'd like to see Zelensky used for bayonet practice by all the parents who lost kids fighting his war.

Noticed another rare Gucci rifle on the front lines

Seen a while back in Grozny SF center

Ramazan trying to hit targets
2023-06-12_16h32_38.png

Same manufacturer

Noticed another rare Gucci rifle on the front lines

Seen a while back in Grozny SF center

Ramazan trying to hit targets
View attachment 8160832

Same manufacturer
Nice. Mr Kadyrov has some pretty sweet kit. All the latest and greatest in Russian arms..

Any more details on Bespokegun? Are they as legit/nice as Lobaev? Because being trained personally by Speedy is about as good as it gets, and a tough bar to beat.

The half-brother of US Ukraine warhawk Victoria Nuland was responsible for “Information Operations” at Twitter when the FBI and Ukrainian secret service SBU asked to censor 163 critical journalists and media outlets 2022, including Canadian journalist Aaron Maté. William Nuland was communicating with his half-sister as early as the beginnings of the Russia hoax 2016, Gateway Pundit can reveal.

How are you connecting dots from a cofunded biological threat reduction program to the US operating 46 wmd biologocal laboratories on Ukrainian soil?

It’s been well debunked that that was bullshit. If you had common sense you would know that we have facilities in the Continental US. Why would we be fucking with dangerous pathogens in a war torn second world country? I even linked the official state departments statement from a .gov so where is this official acknowledgment? I’m waiting.

Putin’s war started in 2014 as previously stated but that went way way over your head.
You’re a fucking moron……

Oh, and as far as the “bioweapons labs in Ukraine” being “debunked” ? Cite your sources. You can’t, they either don’t exist or are msm shills.

You’re a fucking moron……

Oh, and as far as the “bioweapons labs in Ukraine” being “debunked” ? Cite your sources. You can’t, they either don’t exist or are msm shills.

Moron or Glowie?

Nice. Mr Kadyrov has some pretty sweet kit. All the latest and greatest in Russian arms..

Any more details on Bespokegun? Are they as legit/nice as Lobaev? Because being trained personally by Speedy is about as good as it gets, and a tough bar to beat.
Bespoke looks like true Gucci guns that cater to monied folks , in addition to rifles they sell all the luggage to match your Lambo or G Wagen leather interior. for Lobaev we know they also make barrels and they are more or less specialized in high-end tactical rifles .(to be fair you have to be quite well-monied for Lobaev rifles as well)

These chassis rifles seem to be popping up only since start of Ukraine-Russia war

Previously carbon fiber was their trademark. Even on tactical rifles they have carbon fiber AICS mags as an option
ZpNpPxcfFsE.jpg

GTsZwX8Dtk8.jpg

Last edited:
Bespoke looks like true Gucci guns that cater to monied folks , in addition to rifles they sell all the luggage to match your Lambo or G Wagen leather interior. for Lobaev we know they also make barrels and they are more or less specialized in high-end tactical rifles .(to be fair you have to be quite well-monied for Lobaev rifles as well)

These chassis rifles seem to be popping up only since start of Ukraine-Russia war

Previously carbon fiber was their trademark. Even on tactical rifles they have carbon fiber AICS mags as an option
View attachment 8161019

View attachment 8161023

Bling Bling!

FC8F49B3-FF01-41B2-9AB9-5DDB1BB3EB4E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sako man
Bespoke looks like true Gucci guns that cater to monied folks , in addition to rifles they sell all the luggage to match your Lambo or G Wagen leather interior.
The fore-end on that rifle pic you posted it‘s leather with matching stitching to the sling.

You are correct its so Gucci or euro. Looks like the Porsche custom order program for the 911 where you select the leather color then pick out the stitch color in blue/red/silver/yellow or what they call “deviated stitching.”

Can‘t imagine ordering a rifle and picking out the leather & deviated stitching color to match your Porsche or Lamborghini.

What is the scope mount looks like a Spuhr knock off?

FAA9CF22-A422-4718-A8EF-9C3DF68CE0B7.jpeg

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Reactions: UKDslayer
this guy does try to show both sides.

This guy is 110% pro Ukraine, but often claims he's neutral.. for his channel. All his buddies he interviews have actually fought for Ukraine.

It's illegal to post pro-Russia videos. One blogger admits he's only allowed to show Ukraine so I'm not surprised many people think they are winning.
Just like our 2020 election was the "most secure ever".
Complete fantasy.

Could you provide us with this law, please? It sounds like a First Amendment violation and an easy court case. I'd like to see it.
You do not need any laws ,just Federales sitting on board of every tech and media company censoring stuff so while stuff disappears from the net, its not illegal or in breach of any laws.

Not to mention Federales do not give a flying fuck about the Constitution.

they literally say the first amendment is only there when they want it .

“Russia’s foreign intelligence service allegedly weaponized our First Amendment rights — freedoms Russia denies to its own citizens — to divide Americans and interfere in elections in the United States,” said Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
“The department will not hesitate to expose and prosecute those who sow discord and corrupt U.S. elections in service of hostile foreign interests, regardless of whether the culprits are U.S. citizens or foreign individuals abroad,” Olsen said in a news release.''

End of the day constitutional protections are worth jack shit when they are routinely breached without consequence . Free speech is no more as it is being quite effectively suppressed on practically daily basis.

Last edited:
>Ukraine releases the first combat footage of German Leo 2s in action
>Big ass Balkenkreuz on it.
''German armor with Balkenkreuz are engaging Russian armor with WW2 slogans on the side on the same fields 75 years later. We are on some alternate history timeline.''

FycKLHeWABQE37D

It took grand total of 1minute for video of 3rd reich flag over Ukrainan positions to be removed

• Haha
Reactions: khel and NoDopes
>Ukraine releases the first combat footage of German Leo 2s in action
>Big ass Balkenkreuz on it.
''German armor with Balkenkreuz are engaging Russian armor with WW2 slogans on the side on the same fields 75 years later. We are on some alternate history timeline.''

FycKLHeWABQE37D

That disappeared quick.

Never see that on evening news.

This guy is 110% pro Ukraine, but often claims he's neutral.. for his channel. All his buddies he interviews have actually fought for Ukraine.

It's illegal to post pro-Russia videos. One blogger admits he's only allowed to show Ukraine so I'm not surprised many people think they are winning.
Just like our 2020 election was the "most secure ever".
Complete fantasy.
Ronnie is pro Ukraine with a certain bit of bias. But he does a pretty good job showing the reality on the ground and calling it like he sees it which is a lot more than can be said for most media sources. I like his vids.
He fully admitted Russia is kinda mopping the floor with Ukraine on Friday..

Reactions: NoDopes
Could you provide us with this law, please? It sounds like a First Amendment violation and an easy court case. I'd like to see it.

I don't know that legality enters into it. Violate any platforms TOS and they can delete your content or ban you at will.

There are plenty of eyes watching new content, both human and AI.

For example, here is a UK concern that monitors COVID info that TPTB disapprove of. Likely have agreements with most big social media platforms to take down anything they flag. Probably looking for things outside COVID. Every country probably has their own variant watchdog(s).

Lots of content can easily be shadow-banned. I posted a vid below from Patrick Lancaster in Ukraine (reporting from the Russian side of the conflict) and never heard of him before until he was mentioned in a different video. Despite having over 500k followers, and my general interest in following the war, I never once found his work on any search. And I searched a lot (remember the "Is something happening in Ukraine?" thread that I started months before hostilities began. So it's not illegal to put some content up, it is just disapproved of and essentially hidden.

Reactions: khel