• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

The U S has not won a war since WW 2...and they did that with the help of our allies, including the Russians and Chinese, who used to be allies. The Russians took 20 million in casualties, while western Ukraine joined the Nazi Germany and had the 2nd largest concentration camp in the war and the largest SS contingency outside of Germany, and that party continues today. Most every Russian lost a family member in that war including Putin. A repeat of history in the same area. The US ain't what it used to be with the Woke mitary coming on board...plus we are behind in 19 out of 23 new important military developments. Including hypersonic missiles and submarine under water detection systems. Military leaders are concerned about winning a war with China, if Russia and China start major offensive against the US the outcome will not be in our favor. These never ending wars are about the trillions of dollars made by big banks, industrial war complex, and millions trickled into the pockets of all in congress who support the war. Money is the driver, those in charge do not care about freedom for the people or their lives.

The U S has not won a war since WW 2...and they did that with the help of our allies, including the Russians and Chinese, who used to be allies. The Russians took 20 million in casualties, while western Ukraine joined the Nazi Germany and had the 2nd largest concentration camp in the war and the largest SS contingency outside of Germany, and that party continues today. Most every Russian lost a family member in that war including Putin. A repeat of history in the same area. The US ain't what it used to be with the Woke mitary coming on board...plus we are behind in 19 out of 23 new important military developments. Including hypersonic missiles and submarine under water detection systems. Military leaders are concerned about winning a war with China, if Russia and China start major offensive against the US the outcome will not be in our favor. These never ending wars are about the trillions of dollars made by big banks, industrial war complex, and millions trickled into the pockets of all in congress who support the war. Money is the driver, those in charge do not care about freedom for the people or their lives.

The most successful of активные меры is where no lies are needed to achieve the demoralization of your enemy.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
so who do we believe, the pedophiles or their enablers hiding jeffrey epstein's client list, claimed the afghanistan withdrawal was a great success, saddam had wmds, our border is secure and hunter's laptop is fake, or this shit?

I don't think the russkies still use the hammer and sickle on their badges.

so who do we believe, the pedophiles or their enablers hiding jeffrey epstein's client list, claimed the afghanistan withdrawal was a great success, saddam had wmds, our border is secure and hunter's laptop is fake, or this shit?

I don't want to believe it.....I can't believe it............I refuse to believe it.

I believe it.

We have see it reported with great glee photos of russians with WWII bolt action rifles. I have a feeling that is accurate. We know they are using "old" armor, we have "seen" the destroyed tanks of 1960's vintage. A missiles of the cold war have landed in other countries. We are being told the Russians are at the bottom of the barrel.

While I assume some of this is propaganda, other things I think is accurate. They are I think using old equipment.

Would it be wrong to assume that some old clothing and badging be finding its way into the fray as well.

Yes some have the hammer and sickle on a baseball hat the on patrol today. But most wear a helmet. The Russians have red arm and or red leg bands on. The Ukrainians wear yellow arm bands...so ya know who to shoot. The Russians have modern machine guns, no one on this patrol had a bolt action in today's patrol. A bunch of NATO equipment was captured, and put on display. There is an American reporter embedded with Russian troops. He wasn't too far off point...when they had him halt in place ...the place was mined, and booby trapped. A Russian soldier came back and walked the American reporter and camera man back through the mine field and pointed out 3 trip wires in the brush. And many Ukrainians wear Nazi symbols on their uniforms and have Nazi tattoos. The Ukrainians even hand painted a Nazi Iron Cross on some of the German Leppard Tanks. Just before it blew up when it hit a Russian mine, crossing a field where 1/2 of the new mine sweepers were blown up. The whole field a blaze with NATO armor.

Reactions: khel
3CvXKAU4IQZd.png

not officially, no. However some of the DPR and LPR militias show off soviet badges as a reaction to the nazi shit by the Ukrainians.

the hat might be a bit much though.

and the "russians scraping the bottom of the barrel" is Ukrainian propaganda. the old tanks were taken out of mothballs to use as self propelled artillery.

Paul Pelosi Jr. a SF based investor and corporate finance expert? OMG that was like watching a bad Saturday night Live skit what a joke.

Between Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Zelensky, & Paul Pelosi Jr. they will end up bilking Ukraine and the US taxpayers for billions.
Yeah it really highlights the pressure they were putting on the country pre and post coup. Anyone claiming this is “ unprovoked” is lying.

These people were definitely using their position to fleace everyone for their own personal gain. Especially the US taxpayer and at the expense of Russia’s interests to the point the provoked military reaction.

It would be a better joke if this war wasn’t the result.

I am all for the US and good business relations , especially in foreign countries. But this overly aggressive approach from NATO countries has resulted in a war. That is in my opinion was a massive mistake.

Watch the documentary “Eyes of the Devil”. There may be more truth, how much I don’t know, to what is being said in the video

Reactions: Bender
Not a fan of RT, but they published a document that outlines the thought processes that are in Russia at the moment. Sobering.

This article reflects the current situation very accurately, as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately....

Our old folks rounded up about 2700 of these Ukrainian national Heroes in '45 before Brits took them over to use some of them in SOE-CIA supported insurgency that was ongoing till 1949. Now their offspring run the Canadian government with one of Fidels illegitimate sons

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC and khel
Not a fan of RT, but they published a document that outlines the thought processes that are in Russia at the moment. Sobering.

God help us.

I dont think anyone knows the casualty rate of Russia.. but it looks like they're handily mopping up Ukraine and their counteroffensive. So hopefully nukes wont come into play...

Whoever is against a ceasefire/stalling peace talks should be forced to go serve a month in the forward-most trenches...
Such widespread use of drones makes it difficult for any advance without getting shelled into Bolivian. I wonder if they've tried applying drones + thermal camera to nighttime sniping @Mr.BR ..

I agree it's pointless and costly bloodbath....so stop the US funding to Ukraine...and the war will grind to a halt. Negotiate a peace, which has been started by several countries, Israel, Turkey, China, have tried to negotiate a peace...but the United States "government"...No!
War is a Washington DC, Arms Contractors, big bankers, and globalist elete, enrichment program. Trillions of "unaccounted for" US taxpayers dollars spent on endless war, and millions killed, over the years. 60% of Ukrainian "war aid" unaccounted for already. The aftermath of destruction left by the war mongering US government has Not gone Unnoticed by the rest of the world. The world is now aligning against the US, more countries, are dropping the dollar, and economically aligning themselves with the "other side", as the globilist US, and western governments have become unacceptable to the world and many of its own citizens.

I'm seriously surprised by the actions of two countries - Germany and Finland. Both were GREATLY benefiting from good relations and trade with Russia, and both countries completely fucked it up. In case of Germany, they fucked it up even more by sending their tanks for use against Russia, and it will NEVER be forgotten by Russia, for numerous reasons. Finland, which made a HUGE (!) amount of money trading with USSR and later, with Russia, is a vivid example of extreme stupidity. Now, Finland will not get any money and any resources from Russia and will become the target for Russian nukes.

Last edited:
I'm seriously surprised by the actions of two countries - Germany and Finland. Both were GREATLY benefiting from good relations and trade with Russia, and both countries completely fucked it up. In case of Germany, they fucked it up even more by sending their tanks for use against Russia, and it will NEVER be forgotten by Russia, for numerous reasons. Finland, which made a HUGE (!) amount of money trading with USSR and later, with Russia, is a vivid example of extreme stupidity. Now, Finland will not get any money and any resources from Russia and will become the target of Russian nukes.
Oh yeah face? Let’s see how you like it without a nose!

The MOST important commentary, which should be reaching everybody in the U.S., who cares about their well being... And, it is also a super fun to watch. S. Ritter is really nailed it like nobody else. Watch it now before it is removed...

BTW, I did listen to the latest V. Putin speech (in Russian), which Scott Ritter was refering to, and V. Putin did say something in line with "fuck you, bitches", meaning the "west". Normally, he would not be saying anything like this. So, Russia is really fed up with all this BS and ready to act.

Last edited:
I'm seriously surprised by the actions of two countries - Germany and Finland. Both were GREATLY benefiting from good relations and trade with Russia, and both countries completely fucked it up. In case of Germany, they fucked it up even more by sending their tanks for use against Russia, and it will NEVER be forgotten by Russia, for numerous reasons. Finland, which made a HUGE (!) amount of money trading with USSR and later, with Russia, is a vivid example of extreme stupidity. Now, Finland will not get any money and any resources from Russia and will become the target for Russian nukes.
the elites don't care at all for the well being of the people living in their countries. they care about manipulating those people in order to facilitate the great reset.

The MOST important commentary, which should be reaching everybody in the U.S., who cares for their well being... And, it is also a super fun to watch. S. Ritter is really nailed it like nobody else. Watch it now before it is removed...

BTW, I did listen to the latest V. Putin speech (in Russian), which Scott Ritter was refering to, and V. Putin did say something in line with "fuck you, bitches", meaning the "west". Normally, he would not be saying anything like this. So, Russia is really fed up with all this BS and ready to act.

High points/cliff notes of vid?

if our elites accomplish everything the pro-ukraine stooges want, then we will all die. It's not a game. The war is about Russian survival, and if they are on the brink of national destruction, they will use all of their nukes.

God help us.

I dont think anyone knows the casualty rate of Russia.. but it looks like they're handily mopping up Ukraine and their counteroffensive. So hopefully nukes wont come into play...

Whoever is against a ceasefire/stalling peace talks should be forced to go serve a month in the forward-most trenches...
Such widespread use of drones makes it difficult for any advance without getting shelled into Bolivian. I wonder if they've tried applying drones + thermal camera to nighttime sniping @Mr.BR ..
Drones are my space. Whatever you can think of its being tested. There will be leaps made forward out of this conflict. On ALL sides. Combined that with AI and the battle space changes. Especially when AI is unified between satellites and the OS of the drones (air, land and sea).

Don’t doubt that this will occur. Everybody in almost every country is working toward this. Operating systems are becoming multi-headed and distributed - you can cut off the head, but that is increasingly meaning nothing. This is where we are at.

Last edited:
the Poles are shit. their military is shit, they aren't even good at soccer. they are little yappy dogs that act tough because the USA is standing behind them, telling them what to do.

The poles are so stupid that if they had to pick a boat out of a lineup, they would have picked the Titanic.

Well Zelensky said out loud in an interview what most everyone here already knows. He says you better send the US military including your kids to fight in Ukraine by waging war head to head with Russia. Zelensky is essentially saying we know your MIC wants to do war so go ahead and get this party started and choose war.

Zelensky Stated:
“Is any candidate or senator who thinks it costs too much for the United States to support Ukraine, is he ready to go to war, to fight, to send his kids,” Zelensky said Thursday, adding, “Because anyway, they will have to do this if NATO gets involved.”

“It’s not Ukraine against Russia,” he said. “Russia is fighting against the civilized world.”

Last edited:
God help us.

Bolivian: A citizen of Bolivia
Oblivion: The condition or quality of being completely forgotten.

iu

Interesting article

I have wondered what exactly they would strike in Ukraine if such toys were used in offense. What is also interesting to consider are the DPs and associated indicators that influence Putin’s decision for defensive use.