• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Yep another 6 billion accounting error, of course always in the 'right ' direction, you will never get one where they say they already spent more than they should.

The accountant
FzGetstWYAIjFeF

Pentagon Says It Made $6 Billion "Accounting Error", Clearing More Aid For Ukraine​

Due to a massive accounting error, which happened just four weeks after a $3 billion accounting error, the value of weapons supplied to Ukraine by the United States was overstated by $6.2 billion over the past two years, according to AP.
:ROFLMAO:

US being like hey hon i misscalculated last gun shopping spree and we have 3k$ left over. Lemme get this money and buy you neighbor a new gun and you deliver it and give him sum pussy. With hon being US taxpayer…

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Whats the general mood in Slovenia? Pro Ukraine or Pro Russia? Or dont give a fck?
Supplying sniper ammo to the Ruskies according to Politico :ROFLMAO:

Promtekhnologiya has filed four declarations since October covering shipments of 460,000 units described as “Orsis hunting cartridges” — most are of the .338 Lapua Magnum type. These identify a Slovenian company called Valerian as the supplier.

The first of the filings, dated October 13, 2022, includes an air waybill number whose first three digits — 262 — indicate that the shipper was Ural Airlines, a Russian carrier. It was not immediately possible to trace the route of the flight, however.

Valerian was founded on the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with paid-in capital of €7,500 by Gašper Heybal, who previously worked for U.S. military outfitter Voodoo Tactical. On its home page, Valerian says: “Our goal is to equip you for your mission, whatever it might be, and wherever you are going.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-us-made-sniper-ammunition-russia-rifles-weapon-ukraine-war/

Last edited:
Supplying sniper ammo to the Ruskies according to Politico :ROFLMAO:

Promtekhnologiya has filed four declarations since October covering shipments of 460,000 units described as “Orsis hunting cartridges” — most are of the .338 Lapua Magnum type. These identify a Slovenian company called Valerian as the supplier.

The first of the filings, dated October 13, 2022, includes an air waybill number whose first three digits — 262 — indicate that the shipper was Ural Airlines, a Russian carrier. It was not immediately possible to trace the route of the flight, however.

Valerian was founded on the eve of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with paid-in capital of €7,500 by Gašper Heybal, who previously worked for U.S. military outfitter Voodoo Tactical. On its home page, Valerian says: “Our goal is to equip you for your mission, whatever it might be, and wherever you are going.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-us-made-sniper-ammunition-russia-rifles-weapon-ukraine-war/
From that same article:

Reached by POLITICO, Steve Hornady, CEO of the family company based in Grand Island, Nebraska, denied selling ammunition to Russia in wartime.

“The instant Russia invaded Ukraine, we were done,” Hornady said in a brief telephone call.

Hornady declined at first to elaborate and, when asked to review the evidence, requested that it be sent by fax or courier as he did not use email. He eventually responded after POLITICO sent written requests for comment with supporting documentation by courier.

“We categorically are NOT exporting anything to Russia and have not had an export permit for Russia since 2014,” he replied. “We do not support any sale of our product to any Russian son-of-a-bitch and if we can find out how they acquire, if in fact they do, we will take all steps available to stop it.”
Other companies in the article include RCBS, Nightforce, Lapua, MDT, AREA 419.

Public? Dunno really as Slovenia is very poor example of a country as it is always in the path of empires. 50:50 i'd say as it has always been (hence bloody civil wars in the past) but to be frank public opinion has started to shift from rabid proUkie to "fuck them Nazis let them hang" with most of the pussies being somewhere in the middle as in "suck Russian dick for oil and gas" and "put your ass up for Ameros for $ and stuff".

I'm finding a disturbing trend that transcends nationality and that is that there is serious lack of moral and principled peoples who do evaluation of world based on principle, education, knowledge and moral right/wrong notion.

As to "our colleague" i'm pretty sure someone overblew the whole thing as dude is a minor local dealer of stuff (reloading&misc) and i'm pretty sure he does not have $$$ required for major international weapons trade enterprise, but again if true who cares if states can offer billions what are few Hornady bullets going to change. But we did see that original nazis (Germans cough cough) have started with tendency not to sell US made components inside EU (outside Germany) which kind of makes you go HMMMMM.. What is this EUSSR federalist, free movement, free work, free migration mega state all about???

IN short: Fuckary is strong and wide spread and it aint going to get better soon.

Oh damn thats sweet! Wonder what psi those babies are humming at?
Man a .375 CT running 80k+ psi with one of the giant Cutting Edge solids would be a fckn gamechanger..

.338LM is manufactured loaded in Russia but mostly with imported components so the import substitution will take some time.

Orsis is one of 3 or 4 companies making .338LM , but it seems Hornady is most widely used

2017: production of cartridges in .338 Lapua Magnum started at the ORSIS arms factory
Case - Lapua (Finland);
Primer - RUAG Aerospace Defense Technology, RWS, type Large Rifle Magnum No. 5333 (Switzerland)
Bullet - Scenar type HPBT OTM 250 grain from Lapua (Finland)
Ballistic characteristics:
Ballistic coefficient BC G1=0.648
Ballistic coefficient BC G7=0.322
· The initial speed of the ammunition) - 870 m / s at + 15˚С.
Ammunition accuracy of no more than 0.5 MOA in ideal shooting conditions

Retail price
.338 Lapua Magnum - 1000 rubles = 10$/round

image-3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I have come up with a new line of thinking, I have not voiced it to anyone yet. I am not sure if it holds water or not, so lets see why the inmates here think.

I think Russia could end this anytime they choose. I do think at the start some real issues happened, they learned those lessons and moved on. War is a very hard teacher. Remember they have not had a "real" war in quite some time, the last one ended the USSR in the 80's. They learned some lessons, and learned them the hard way.

What is the outcome if the Russians keep this going. "The west" is going to keep pouring equipment into Ukraine, and Russia will get good practice blowing shit up. And if you don't think there are Chinese "observers" there you are crazy. They are learning things as well. Least of that being if they start something end it quick. Remember the chinese have not had a "real war" in over 70 years, Korea. They have had scuffles with Vietnam, and lost, and scuffles with India, also not a good outcome. They are learning some lessons "the west" have learned playing god all over the planet. Think about that for a sec.

Now back to keeping this war going, The US is raking up the debt now with no limit. You can't spend what you don't have forever, it will fall apart, ask Zimbabwe, and their Trillion $$ bills. The house of cards will come crashing down, and with that the US will crash as well. And not a shot will be fired.

There is (I think) zero chance you will see US troops in Ukraine. They all know it will be political suicide. They did not really activate the national guard for Vietnam, Units did not go, specific people did, but not entire units. Same reason, selling that at home for a unpopular war would be death politically. One thing is the longer this goes on the less and less popular it is becoming. And that is without american blood, it is just "the goverments money" that is being wasted in the fields, not our sons and now daughters.

They will destroy the west the same was the west destroyed the USSR, make it bleed money till it can't do it anymore. Then the US will no longer exist as a major power, and it will be left to China to battle the WHO and UN, and with the Chinese .gov they will say go fuck yourself if they don't like what they have to say.

Now back to keeping this war going, The US is raking up the debt now with no limit. You can't spend what you don't have forever, it will fall apart, ask Zimbabwe, and their Trillion $$ bills.
They are sure going to try.
They all know it will be political suicide.
They are openly stealing elections... I don't think this factors into decisions any longer.

They are sure going to try.

They are openly stealing elections... I don't think this factors into decisions any longer.
Good points, who is in office anymore does not really matter aside from one evil orange man. But keeping the masses happy, that is something they are still worried about. So far they don't have us under thumb, but they are working on that. See Joe's new "hunting" regulations. If we are still armed to the teeth they will not risk the public getting spunky.

The difference between Trump and the others is Trump would not have hesitated to use the full military force to stop a RU advance, Putin knew this. Peace through strength. Just like how Trump allowed the US air assets to straight skull fuck Wagner in Syria.

None of this slow roll of weapons reee ukraine playing the victum shit, scam the money. Straight up Red, White and Blue boot up your ass.

I also believe it never would have come to this as Trump would not have put the political pressure in Ukraine that caused the Russians to feel the need to react.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
The difference between Trump and the others is Trump would not have hesitated to use the full military force to stop a RU advance, Putin knew this. Peace through strength. Just like how Trump allowed the US air assets to straight skull fuck Wagner in Syria.

None of this slow roll of weapons reee ukraine playing the victum shit, scam the money. Straight up Red, White and Blue boot up your ass.

I also believe it never would have come to this as Trump would not have put the political pressure in Ukraine that caused the Russians to feel the need to react.
or maybe he would have tried to stop the ukrainians from shelling the donbas, which increased 20x during the 2 weeks before the invasion.

Is it also a possibility that Trump may have wanted to have better relations with Russia as well? Unlike the Globohomo politicians who try to antagonize Putin at every turn?

it looks like the human filth who run our government are up to instigating a false flag attack so they can directly go to war with russia.

Intel Slava Z
🇺🇦🇷🇺⚡The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine announces an imminent exercise under the scenario of a possible accident at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant " as a result of its explosion ".

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡The FSB detained 5 people who were trying to smuggle 1 kg of radioactive Cesium-137 worth $3.5 million abroad. They wanted to use the radioactive material in the SMO zone for performances using weapons of mass destruction in order to discredit Russia. The suspects have been arrested and are making confessions.

I've already told LG what I think of him and his plan to kick of WW3.

Last edited:
The multi time sex offender who writes articles for Russian media ?

Yeah he’s a great unbiased source with no agenda.
I been thinking the same thing lately. His commentary used to be solid. Now it seems as though he is going more down the personal commentary route, which is so long and biased I cannot listen to him any longer. I can get propoganda from anywhere, solid analysis and facts are hard to come by.

Some Babylon Bee fun 👿

Zelensky Admits He Already Spent The Next 3 Accounting Errors
Jun 21, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

KYIV — After it was revealed that an accounting error inadvertently sent another $6.2 billion to Ukraine, President Zelensky admitted he has already spent all the money from the accounting error as well as the money from the next three accounting errors.

"I need the U.S. to please produce more accounting errors quickly," said Zelensky. "We are out of money again, and we will need these to kill Russians and pay off the mortgage on my island resort. Democracy and freedom depend on it."
649314bcc4f44649314bcc4f45.jpg

Sources in the Pentagon confirmed that the $6.2 billion error was "totally an accident" and that the money is already spent and completely untraceable. In an official statement, a Pentagon spokesperson said: "Woopsie! I guess these things just happen. No one will be held accountable. Have a nice day."

At publishing time, Hunter Biden had contacted officials in the Ukrainian government promising another accounting error from "The Big Guy" next week.
FzGetstWYAIjFeF.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Wagner and Russian MOD gone of the clif. Sounds like MOD targeted one of Wagner camps. Will see what gives tommorow if this is just noise or its real

''Prigozhin said that the Russian Air Force had attacked the rear camp of the Wagner PMCs. There are casualties among PMC.''

And sounds like Wagner boss declared WAR on Russian MOD

On June 23, 2023, the Investigative Department of the FSB of Russia lawfully and reasonably initiated a criminal case against Prigozhin E.V. under Article 279 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation on the fact of organizing an armed rebellion, the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation reports.
"His actions will be given a proper legal assessment. This crime is punishable by imprisonment for a term of 12 to 20 years," the ministry said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoDopes