• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Well one reason why you don’t set up private armies, there are many more besides.

So does the WEF see a Wagner takeover as a benefit?

Far as I know they seem more conservative than Putin.

Unless Wagner sold out to the WEF.

Fully expect WEF to step on its transition attached dick and do something to unite the Russia Slavs into protecting the Motherland.
I was thinking a long the same lines. WEF hates Putin. Buy, co-opt, or use any number of Intel services to help destabilize to advance their agenda. Or, it's a classic strong-man power struggle. My bet, it's both.

uCByvMqjRJBw.jpeg

Definitely not ignoring this, but what’s happening in Ru is not a planned distraction.

Just wanna throw this out there. Russia military stands down, lets wagner through and they succeed and take control of the RU military. IDK that this would be a good thing. I think he would be a lot more aggressive in fighting.
yeah, that wagner guy has been complaining from the beginning that they weren't allowed to go grozny on the ukrainians.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Personally, I think Prigozhin, after fighting on the front lines is pissed off at what he see's happening. Has decided to do something.

How many of you vets Nam, Middle east, Afghan, out there have had that feeling? The Lawyers and politicians back home not having a clue what it takes, and sending your brethren to die. Just to abandon your efforts.

I don't think the company flipped him, I think this is a legit cry of a front line fighter. (edit- I do think they would be more than happy to take advantage of the situation though)
You could be right and he was not flipped. But notice how this is taking place right as the Ukrainian “counteroffensive” was pretty much culminating? Very convenient for Ukraine, depending on what the current composition & disposition of deployed Russian forces looks like.

I remember something similar happening to Russia during WW1. Problems in the interior causing them to pretty much abandon the Eastern Front…

You could be right and he was not flipped. But notice how this is taking place right as the Ukrainian “counteroffensive” was pretty much culminating? Very convenient for Ukraine, depending on what the current composition & disposition of deployed Russian forces looks like.

I remember something similar happening to Russia during WW1. Problems in the interior causing them to pretty much abandon the Eastern Front…
Ukraine's gains today will be temporary. If Wagner is successful, he will fight even harder and more brutally in Ukraine.

i cannot speak for him.
all i can say is that the cowardly warmongers that have been cheering on pedo joe's funding of this proxy war seem to be thrilled.
He is posting bullshit, then. I checked CNN and the other news networks. I have not seen anybody cheering it on, not Democrats, not Republicans. Everybody is just kind to "watching developments" - even the President.

He is posting bullshit, then. I checked CNN and the other news networks. I have not seen anybody cheering it on, not Democrats, not Republicans. Everybody is just kind to "watching developments" - even the President.
to be fair, he did put a (?) in there.
certainly at this point i have to believe only some kind of significant regime change would trigger complete withdrawal from ukraine.
as others suggest, it could get worse.

Reactions: 232593
Ukraine's gains today will be temporary. If Wagner is successful, he will fight even harder and more brutally in Ukraine.
Possibly, depending upon what terrain Ukraine is able to seize and that will depend on what effect, if any, recent events have on deployed Russian forces and the ability to sustain them.

If Wagner is successful he is going to be preoccupied with internal problems for the foreseeable future to consolidate power.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
certainly at this point i have to believe only some kind of significant regime change would trigger complete withdrawal from ukraine.
If those slimy fucks over at CNN do start cheering on Wagner that will tell us all we need to know.

Definitely not ignoring this, but what’s happening in Ru is not a planned distraction.

Just wanna throw this out there. Russia military stands down, lets wagner through and they succeed and take control of the RU military. IDK that this would be a good thing. I think he would be a lot more aggressive in fighting.
Prigozhin for all his faults is the only critical voice that has been allowed to speak in the tightly controlled Russian media. Prizoghin was tolerated by Putin because he led the only force that was able to take an an inch of Ukrainian ground in the past year.

Ironic that the guy who executes deserters with a sledgehammer is the only one with the moral clarity to condemn the Russian military leadership for bombing civilians and lying about the war.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Prigozhin for all his faults is the only critical voice that has been allowed to speak in the tightly controlled Russian media. Prizoghin was tolerated by Putin because he led the only force that was able to take an an inch of Ukrainian ground in the past year.

Ironic that the guy who executes deserters with a sledgehammer is the only one with the moral clarity to condemn the Russian military leadership for bombing civilians and lying about the war.
Nobody who works for any gov’t directly or indirectly has “moral clarity”. This includes anyone doing the same for the US crime syndicate.

Globalists pay Prigozhin to overthrow government so Russia does not use it's nukes in self defense.

Has anyone thought to themselves, "Why did Russia have the need to use Wagner in the first place?"

If you have, then several obvious things must be assumed about Russia's capabilities in this war.

WTF, a privately owned mercenary corporation?

I don't expect Wagner is going to perpetrate the same atrocities in Russia that they have everywhere else, so I'm happy they're going the fuckl home. That's the difference between having moral principles (invading sovereign nations is bad, murdering their civilians and torturing PoWs is bad) and picking sides. If, like DC Draino, you don't have moral principles then this is harder to handle. DC Draino there has previously been a big fan of both Wagner and Putin, but since he doesn't display moral principles he's not confused that two parts of his "side" are fighting. He can't parse whats happening through a moral lens.

Here's another example. The Nazis were bad in WWII. The US was also interning its citizens, particularly Japanese citizens, and this is also bad. When I read a history book I can still cheer for D-Day because it was a step toward ending the reich's imperialist ambitions and the wholesale murder of people in their internment camps. because I'm approaching this from moral principles rather than blind team sports, I can both acknowledge that the US did some real heinous stuff to its people while also acknowledging that the US was a vital part of stopping even worse genocides abroad.

It takes a little bit of work but in the long run being able to understand that nobody is blameless and perfect in war while also being able to assess whether there is a larger moral good at stake is a more mature approach that trying to assign people to the categories of good and evil like a child's cartoon.

As far as why Wagner was used, it's because Wagner has consistently been used by the Russian MoD or state department when they need military force but don't want Russian military to be responsible. They did it in Syria, in Mali, in Chechnya, and now Ukraine. It is correct that bringing Wagner into Ukraine was largely because Russia's military was a shambles to begin with, but there is a dinstinction from the way that Blackwater got used to line pockets while providing security and the way Wagner was used to go slaughter a village while supposedly training Malinese forces.

I don't expect Wagner is going to perpetrate the same atrocities in Russia that they have everywhere else, so I'm happy they're going the fuckl home. That's the difference between having moral principles (invading sovereign nations is bad, murdering their civilians and torturing PoWs is bad) and picking sides. If, like DC Draino, you don't have moral principles then this is harder to handle. DC Draino there has previously been a big fan of both Wagner and Putin, but since he doesn't display moral principles he's not confused that two parts of his "side" are fighting. He can't parse whats happening through a moral lens.

Here's another example. The Nazis were bad in WWII. The US was also interning its citizens, particularly Japanese citizens, and this is also bad. When I read a history book I can still cheer for D-Day because it was a step toward ending the reich's imperialist ambitions and the wholesale murder of people in their internment camps. because I'm approaching this from moral principles rather than blind team sports, I can both acknowledge that the US did some real heinous stuff to its people while also acknowledging that the US was a vital part of stopping even worse genocides abroad.

It takes a little bit of work but in the long run being able to understand that nobody is blameless and perfect in war while also being able to assess whether there is a larger moral good at stake is a more mature approach that trying to assign people to the categories of good and evil like a child's cartoon.
I by no means cheer jap internment but

A. We didn’t commit genocide.

B. This is why a big reson why.

Again I don’t condone the action. But we didn’t kill them, and there were reasons. War is hell.

A bit soon to call it over. I can't imagine any US president, regardless of spine, would be like "okay you're sorry it's fine" if say Blackwater tried to capture Tampa. I certainly wouldn't expect them to turn around and head back to Afghanistan or wherever to keep fighting as though nothing happened, nor would I expect the American people to be chill with it. the advance might be stopped but if Putin just lets this slide and tries to return to normal (getting their butts handed to them in Ukraine) i would expect increasing unrest in Russia until either Putin or Prigozhin is dealt with.

Unless of course Putin got ganked and someone else is running the show who appreciates Wagner making a distraction.

nothing yet on Tass. Intel Slava Z says:

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺❗❗New Prigozhin voice message - "We came within 200km of Moscow without shedding a drop of blood, now there is the possibility of blood being shed, understanding this responsibility we will turn around our convoys and return to our bases"
48.1Kviews13:31

Intel Slava Z
🇧🇾🇷🇺❗Lukashenko held talks with Prigozhin in agreement with Putin — press service of the President of the Republic of Belarus.

Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the proposal of the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed persons of the Wagner company on the territory of Russia and take further steps to de-escalate tensions with security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters.
42.7Kviews13:32

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇧🇾 Well done Lukashenka! A true friend of Russia. Helped Russia at a critical moment. The rebellion has been stopped.

A bit soon to call it over. I can't imagine any US president, regardless of spine, would be like "okay you're sorry it's fine" if say Blackwater tried to capture Tampa. I certainly wouldn't expect them to turn around and head back to Afghanistan or wherever to keep fighting as though nothing happened, nor would I expect the American people to be chill with it. the advance might be stopped but if Putin just lets this slide and tries to return to normal (getting their butts handed to them in Ukraine) i would expect increasing unrest in Russia until either Putin or Prigozhin is dealt with.

Unless of course Putin got ganked and someone else is running the show who appreciates Wagner making a distraction.
polonium-210 poisoning?