• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Defense Ministry debunks claims​

The Russian Defense Ministry called the reports on strikes at Wagner PMC units false.

The Ministry added that Russian forces continue to carry out missions in the special military operation area.

• Haha
Reactions: Graywolf.260
LBC is a Russian troll and posts nothing but lies and garbage. Not worth the time.
Which ones you?
IMG_3851.jpeg

What a strange ending to this whole escapade.
Indeed, and it is likely not the end of it all . The question is what is behind it all, besides beef between Wagner and Rus MOD, i would imagine being a PMC its about money, Wagner is a huge PMC a small army, with 25+k soldiers that cost Russian MOD more than their 100k regulars every month.

As Wagner PMC folks head back to their camps, i would be rather nervous in their place to actually set up camp vs disperse personnel as they might find a 'rouge' Tu95 crew having an premature weapons release carpet bombing of the said camp

Reactions: Kalthoff and lash
Indeed, and it is likely not the end of it all . The question is what is behind it all, besides beef between Wagner and Rus MOD, i would imagine being a PMC its about money, Wagner is a huge PMC a small army, with 25+k soldiers that cost Russian MOD more than their 100k regulars every month.

As Wagner PMC folks head back to their camps, i would be rather nervous in their place to actually set up camp vs disperse personnel as they might find a 'rouge' Tu95 crew having an premature weapons release carpet bombing of the said camp
Wagner has enormous strategic and economic importance to Putin. If all you read is regurgitated RT propganda you have no clue

Russian troll?
I just hate seeing white Christians being slaughtered for globalists, pedophiles and war profiteers. Doesn't that make me an anti-semite?
I'm not even Russian.
More pure lies and garbage.

You’ve already made it clear that you are of middle eastern descent and have nothing but praise for the Ayatollah and other ruthless tyrants like him and Putin.
What the fuck are you doing in the United States if you hate our values so much.

More pure lies and garbage.

You’ve already made it clear that you are of middle eastern descent and have nothing but praise for the Ayatollah and other ruthless tyrants like him and Putin.
What the fuck are you doing in the United States if you hate our values so much.
Horrible instincts.

Can’t read the room.

Wagner has enormous strategic and economic importance to Putin. If all you read is regurgitated RT propganda you have no clue
That is true and no one is reading RT and there are those that think this was all an elaborate Psyop , you know the whole announcing it to the world and threatening to come to Moscow in two days is kinda opposite of a Coup that typically enters a kinetic phase in secrecy. Lets say Wagner vacationers in Moscow are ready to hit at word given........

Google translated
❗🇷🇺 🖇 💀 If the mutiny of the Wagner PMCs is a large—scale PsyOPS, then what are the goals?
Let's imagine a situation in a vacuum.

Let's say that the entire "march of justice" is coordinated from and to — this is a multi-stage psychological operation designed to achieve certain goals.

You and I know perfectly well that IPSO and psyops are not the hobby of the Russian Federation and law enforcement agencies. But then a miracle happens — let's say, hypothetically — and a psyops happens.

It doesn't start yesterday: from the very moment when there are calls to "Give shells to Wagners". In parallel, the degree of hysteria against Shoigu and Gerasimov is increasing, who act as lightning rods, and Prigozhin is a catalyst for relieving social tension.

▪️ A narrow list of dedicated persons knows about this "psyops". Most of the officials are in the dark. The Supreme, Inshallah, knows about it (or not for the sake of plausibility). The goal is to move one of the "towers", as they say in Russian domestic political realities.

▪️ Real facts are interspersed with emotions. But in general, the main thing is to create the impression that turmoil is brewing in the Russian Federation. PMCs and Prigozhin seem to be doing it.

The formal trigger is a fake strike on the PMCs camps on June 23. After that, Prigozhin announces to the whole world about the coup, the gathering of columns, the movement, reports on every step. So that everyone can hear how serious it is.

▪️ Middle and junior level officials are not aware of what is happening. They do not lower the target designations from above: throwing begins on the principle of "keep silent", "prohibit", "do not react". A kind of chaos begins. The Supreme speaks out and says that he is against the instigators of the coup, without naming names.

▪️ The "march of justice" begins. All day long, troops scurry back and forth, individual commanders give orders to strike at PMCs, PMCs strike back, shoot down the helos, limited combat operations on their territory.

The whole day is a turmoil, Prigozhin is denigrated, Zelensky, Khodorkovsky and the company stand in a row behind him. In the Russian Federation, all prominent lawyers and figures express support for the Supreme Commander and condemn the rebellion.

Individual business figures are beginning to withdraw assets (and themselves) from the country. Representatives of the elite on private jets are fleeing Moscow.

By the evening, when it already seems that the Internet is about to be turned off, and a coup will take place in the country. But given the obvious unwillingness of law enforcement officers to go into conflict with the "Wagners", a miracle happens, Lukashenko negotiates with Prigozhin on "the most favorable terms". Prigozhin says that PMCs "according to plan" are returning to training camps in the LPR.

There are a lot of questions about the ongoing action. Our comrades from the channel Revenge of Goodwill are betting that Dyumin and Matovnikov will be appointed to the post of Minister and NGSH — well, we will see how it will be in the coming days.

But if Shoigu and Gerasimov are removed, they will only be sent to honorable well paid retirement. There is no need to be deceived in this. If everything that is happening is such a large-scale "psyops", then there is no main goal here to "cheer up" the Ukrainians, and to remove the MO from the NGSH, and to move against the oligarchy. And it will be those who jerked and ran away today who will be picked up not Prigozin

It is sad that Russian pilots and military personnel have become a bargaining chip in this process. However, when there are operations of this level, victims are inevitable.

*all characters and events are fictional, any coincidences are random....

Reactions: lash
Really?

Perhaps I slept through it, but please give me an example where this occurred and on the same scale? You know, where the bulk of the fighting on the front lines was done by a PMC and really, the only outfit capable of getting results. . . like Bakhmut.
Really?

Perhaps I slept through it, but please give me an example where this occurred and on the same scale? You know, where the bulk of the fighting on the front lines was done by a PMC and really, the only outfit capable of getting results. . . like Bakhmut.
I think the American PMCs are still growing their influence. As soon as the actual US military is shown to be impotent in large scale deadly conflicts, the PMCs will step in. Pay will have to get better though, unless living conditions stateside deteriorate quite a bit. Unless safe gated communities with ample food for the families at home are guaranteed; and solid pay and life insurance offered to the fighters. Then it’s like being in uniform before, except paid better. Many of us would do such a thing to meet the needs, if that was the only viable option.

Says the dude who supports a $1 trillion NATO/WEF funded gender transitioning of Ukraine...
That must be some strong drugs you are on if after all this time that is your take away. You’ve killed way way too many brain cells.

Gender transition? 😂
Yeah, none of the aid went to defending a democracy from tyranny.

Way to gas light your lack of intelligence.

Serious question- Why don’t you migrate to Russia? You seem to admire the Russian state so much. I’m sure they would welcome you, you could get a job with RT
Typical leftie ignoring pedofile actions by his chosen hero. One day, you folks will meet victims of pedofiles who have the ability to even the score. I will watch and smile. Karma is a real bitch.

That must be some strong drugs you are on if after all this time that is your take away. You’ve killed way way too many brain cells.

Gender transition? 😂
Yeah, none of the aid went to defending a democracy from tyranny.

Way to gas light your lack of intelligence.
If we’re defending “democracy” I want my money back.

I think the American PMCs are still growing their influence. As soon as the actual US military is shown to be impotent in large scale deadly conflicts, the PMCs will step in. Pay will have to get better though, unless living conditions stateside deteriorate quite a bit. Unless safe gated communities with ample food for the families at home are guaranteed; and solid pay and life insurance offered to the fighters. Then it’s like being in uniform before, except paid better. Many of us would do such a thing to meet the needs, if that was the only viable option.
Sure a lot of if's there. . .so far you're all conjecture. The US has never used PMC's the way Russia is using Wagner.

Now back to the question, what does Russia having to employ Wagner to do all the heavy lifting say about the Russians and their military? They created this by relying so heavily on a private contractor who went rogue, then didn't, and all the Russian business people caught the first jets out of Moscow. Guess they will all be back soon and Putin now knows who will stand by him and who won't (as if he didn't already).
What a cluster fuck.

Reactions: Emerson0311
End of the Republic.

But we may already have crossed that threshold.

Interesting tell me more……

View attachment 8169491

English101 lesson for you. You attempted to use it as a noun, so here you go.

noun
  1. a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.
    "there are elements of caricature in the portrayal of the hero"
    To dumb it down for you it’s the drawings at the carnival with exaggerated heads. It can’t be used in the context you used it in. Have you ever heard anyone try to use it that way? I’m a caricature of who what? You are an imbecile. You are free to look that word up in a dictionary.

Last edited:
English101 lesson for you. You attempted to use it as a noun as here you go.

noun
  1. a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.
    To dumb it down for you it’s the drawings at the carnival with exaggerated heads. It can’t be used in the context you used it in. Have you ever heard anyone try to use it that way? I’m a caricature of who what? You are an imbecile. You are free to look that word up in a dictionary.

Just admit it you are as wrong about everything as you are this.

Go back to gardening.....

5A116A29-8182-450A-9F23-C8DE18C60D0F.jpeg

English101 lesson for you. You attempted to use it as a noun as here you go.

noun
IMG_3852.jpeg

Blood, sweat, treasure. I lived in Ukraine for 4 years and recently came back and still have relatives in country.

You didn’t contribute anything. Give me a refund on your birth.
Don't you think anyone who earns an honest living and then has money stolen from them in the form of taxes, has a say in what that money is used for?
And if those taxes are sent overseas to perpetuate a war that his country organised after a coup it also organised, and that money is indirectly paying towards the deaths of civilians, then surely he has a right to an opinion and a say in where that money goes?