• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I don't know that legality enters into it. Violate any platforms TOS and they can delete your content or ban you at will.

There are plenty of eyes watching new content, both human and AI.

For example, here is a UK concern that monitors COVID info that TPTB disapprove of. Likely have agreements with most big social media platforms to take down anything they flag. Probably looking for things outside COVID. Every country probably has their own variant watchdog(s).

Lots of content can easily be shadow-banned. I posted a vid below from Patrick Lancaster in Ukraine (reporting from the Russian side of the conflict) and never heard of him before until he was mentioned in a different video. Despite having over 500k followers, and my general interest in following the war, I never once found his work on any search. And I searched a lot (remember the "Is something happening in Ukraine?" thread that I started months before hostilities began. So it's not illegal to put some content up, it is just disapproved of and essentially hidden.

I know this for a fact.

I tried to post up a video dealing with the Congo civil wars in another thread, the video exists, but if you look at the "box" where the video would be it says it is no longer available. But it is available you just need to really dig for it.

Here is an example.

remove the dots to follow the address.

................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V355OG77SQM&list=WL&index=8&t=6036s.......................

1686669139162.png

• Wow
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
Still taking potshots at areas around Moscow:

This as NATO kicks off their largest ever (!) air exercise:

SCMP coverage for contrast

So now through at least the 23rd, there will be many fighters and other military air buzzing around Europe, with ground forces poised and staged in Poland and elsewhere, ready for any act justifying going hot in Ukraine.

Could drones aimed at Moscow push them to overstep some line in the sand? Could an errant missile landing on NATO soil trigger Article 5?

Could Zelensky or some other high value target be sacrificed to justify going in?

Ukraine cannot make serious progress with their current operations without air cover. That means a massed flight going in, not unlike Iraq, maybe some stealth at night to start things, then Wild Weasels going on to try to take out Russian air defense, with top line fighters duking it out with Russian opponents?

Then ground attack air to surface missiles, bombs and perhaps a last display of the A-10's wondrous gun, before they are dispatched for good to the boneyard.

I understand what they are doing, I think, and why, and I think it's absolute madness. Far more productive to pursue some manner of peace talks, which our State Department and whoever is actually running the country abhor. Nuland and Blinken, both of Ukrainian heritage, want the extinction of Russia, even if they have to fight to the last Ukrainian, European, and US soldier or pilot they send.

I was the furthest thing from a peacenik when I was young, as I enter old age, I only see the callous disregard for life from rulers and their courtiers, near and far.

If half of Ukraine was Russian speaking and wants to join Russia, let them.

If they're so desperate to start a war to unload old equipment and get new toys, fine, do it on our southern border, where the Border Patrol is being overrun.

Smedley Butler was right.

“I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was just part of the racket all the time. Now I am sure of it.”

Last edited:
Could you provide us with this law, please? It sounds like a First Amendment violation and an easy court case. I'd like to see it.

In the EU, officials are trying to shore up their defenses. This spring the EU approved legislation that would require tech companies to do more to root out disinformation. Companies that fail could face big fines.

European Commission Vice President Vera Jourova last month called disinformation “a growing problem in the EU, and we really have to take stronger measures.”

The proliferation of sites spreading disinformation about the war in Ukraine shows that Russia had a plan in case governments or tech companies tried to restrict RT and Sputnik. That means Western leaders and tech companies will have to do more than shutter one or two websites if they hope to stop the flow of Kremlin disinformation.

They are also deleting videos on youtube that shows pro-russian videos. The blogger himself said he couldn't show those videos because they were "illegal". I'm not sure which country he's posting for, but I believe he said it was an EU law.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: DIBBS and theLBC
I know this for a fact.

I tried to post up a video dealing with the Congo civil wars in another thread, the video exists, but if you look at the "box" where the video would be it says it is no longer available. But it is available you just need to really dig for it.

Here is an example.

................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V355OG77SQM&list=WL&index=8&t=6036s.......................

View attachment 8161710

YouTube certainly suppress, shadow ban or demonetise channels that don’t conform.

We all seen what Twitter did during the Trump administration and then covid with heavy suppression of certain people or views and also bans.

Obviously that was not enough and we get a steady stream of shit stirring people here to disrupt threads and also as per Frank, cyber attacks trying to fuck with the Hide.

Such is the left when it comes to tolerance of ideas.

YouTube certainly suppress, shadow ban or demonetise channels that don’t conform.

We all seen what Twitter did during the Trump administration and then covid with heavy suppression of certain people or views and also bans.

Obviously that was not enough and we get a steady stream of shit stirring people here to disrupt threads and also as per Frank, cyber attacks trying to fuck with the Hide.

Such is the left when it comes to tolerance of ideas.
i got respect for frank cause a lot of "2a" sites, particularly brand specific or sponsored, don't allow politics.

You sure love to eat up this disinformation nonsense.

Even if this were true. Which is obviously isn’t, Putin kicked this off initially in 2014. Before hand Ukraine was in his pocket.

You’d think you would have stronger sources than biologicalweapons.news for fucks sake.

They are also deleting videos on youtube that shows pro-russian videos. The blogger himself said he couldn't show those videos because they were "illegal". I'm not sure which country he's posting for, but I believe he said it was an EU law.
Gonzalo Lira was arrested by the SBU and facing 13 years in jail.

I know this for a fact.

Here is an example.

View attachment 8161710

I watched that. Those poor cows, that was a dick move.

Latest vid from Col McGregor:

The one thing that stuck out was the increasing calls by western leaders to rapidly admit Ukraine into NATO. "Widening the war to avoid taking a loss, so they don't get voted out" to paraphrase. Right now, the only likely veto of a rapid admission into NATO is the PM of Hungary

It's often useful to look at Wikipedia edit history to see when things are changed or added when a subject takes an unpopular position with TPTB:

Anyway, orban is despised by the left for not embracing uncontrolled immigration and other stances (see negative sections of Wikipedia profile above)

He's 60, and like many politicians, at least a bit overweight:

orban-hasa.jpg

If he suffers some "medical event" and is replaced by a leader willing to admit Ukraine into NATO, pretty fair bet that it will be with "help" from the outside.

More importantly, it will signal that TPTB are 100% committed to WW3 to preserve their power.

The closer Ukraine comes to collapse, the greater the likelihood of wider war.

But you got it all figured out, right? I know people In Theatre whose opinion and perspective is reasonable to me. You got Jack Shit but opinion but ya know that the people I know don't know shit about what is happening right outside their window or to their kids?

I'll go back to lurking on this. Ya'll are clueless...oooh Wait! Run on over the Breitbart or The Gateway Pundit and get the real story. I'll stick to talking to people with skin in the game.

Fuck off.

VooDoo
96C0477A-CC1A-4427-90C9-2563B5FAF884.jpeg

It amazes me that mouth breathers like you believe this nonsense.

Russia isn’t a peer or even remotely close to being a near peer to the United States.

Russia employs Soviet tactics.
Russian pilots employ civilian gps units.
Russian infantry use open coms/cell phones.

How many su-57’s or armada tanks exist?
Yeah. Laughable. But you continue to eat up that nonsense propaganda.

T90’s are Russia’s modern battle tank and have been found to be hot garbage. Armenia lost a bunch not long ago fighting Azerbaijan. Russia has lost several in this war. Russian export arm sales are in the shitter.

Tech wise Russia is no where remotely close to the United States.

The results are on the battle field. Exactly. You are failing to give witness. Russia has lost more and more territory they previously occupied and continue to lose more.

How does (((their))) dick taste?

Remember John Hynansky?? They guy for whom Biden secured $20,000,000 in US taxpayer loans, to build car dealships in Ukraine. Who Gave Bidens brother $500,000 to pay of a vacation home in South Florida.

They are doing it... for the children... Old video before the coup.

Wladimir Klitschko is now governor of Kiev. "elected" after the coup. June of 2014

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Continuing to throw hundreds of billions of dollars away for what reason- can't admit defeat?.

Absolutely sensless, in addition substantial depletion of our weapon and ammo reserves.

Are we a 3rd world nation yet? Idiots are making extremely poor decisions which likely will have long term consequences.

Continuing to throw hundreds of billions of dollars away for what reason- can't admit defeat?.

Absolutely sensless, in addition substantial depletion of our weapon and ammo reserves.

Are we a 3rd world nation yet? Idiots are making extremely poor decisions which likely will have long term consequences.
Because we're "open for business and business is good".

:mad::cry:

If they want china to be the only superpower, they're certainly going about it the right way.

The US isn't perfect, but its still a damn sight better than the alternatives

M

all that money is going to somebody, and i think those people control the policy.

The reason that this has gone global and being mandated via banking (ESG) and foreign policy by the major players in the UN and NATO is that something is afoot and this is viewed as integral to getting it accomplished. Something the PTB wants. You decide what it is, but make no mistake, this is coordinated for a reason, it isn't a pet rock fad.

Looking foward to meeting with the YOUNG KIDS WHO ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THEIR ATHLETIC FUTURES.

You know guys... its for the children..

Paul Pelosi Jr. a SF based investor and corporate finance expert? OMG that was like watching a bad Saturday night Live skit what a joke.

Between Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Zelensky, & Paul Pelosi Jr. they will end up bilking Ukraine and the US taxpayers for billions.

Paul Pelosi Jr. a SF based investor and corporate finance expert? OMG that was like watching a bad Saturday night Live skit what a joke.

Between Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Zelensky, & Paul Pelosi Jr. they will end up bilking Ukraine and the US taxpayers for billions.
WTF! "Kiev is a wonderful time of year" Ahhh ok. He seems a little retarded.