X - Vectronix Shooting Solutions

Not to bursts peoples bubble but, they’re only sending 1/4 the shipment. So for the masses 😂

1724953061444.jpeg

And if you haven't ordered yet... get it done here !! :)

Reactions: avidflyer
Anyone know of a good bino harness that would fit the Vectors w/ the extenders on? Looking at KUIUs and Eberlestocks it looks like they’re just too short to fit the binos w/ extenders.

Anything wrong with the OEMs? Looks like they fit:

1725073447031.png

Anyone know if the Vector X's with the SMR reticle will ship with a shorter bino case? Guessing not, but I don't plan on ordering the DMR, I'll never use extenders

Anyone know of a good bino harness that would fit the Vectors w/ the extenders on? Looking at KUIUs and Eberlestocks it looks like they’re just too short to fit the binos w/ extenders.
Reese Outdoors makes a few good ones. I run a couple of them for Thermal units as well.

Reactions: dubbednate
@mmcmah please go post in my thread. :)

I am in Europe and I just got an early sample of the EU version, which has a less powerful laser as Big Brother won't let us own dangerous things like LRFs. I don't think that means it's commercially available here and for everyone.

IMO I think that the less powerful laser for EU will means pretty insignificant differencies, as the laser should be quite capable regardless. I could probably live with being able to laser 4000 meters instead of 6000 meters, or whatever the spec might be?

Only just got it, only came this far with the unboxing. So far everything is very Swiss and premium.

I sold my Terrapin X a while ago, and hope to be "sold" on the new one.

Attachments

• EU-X.PNG
    EU-X.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I am in Europe and I just got an early sample of the EU version, which has a less powerful laser as Big Brother won't let us own dangerous things like LRFs. I don't think that means it's commercially available here and for everyone.

IMO I think that the less powerful laser for EU will means pretty insignificant differencies, as the laser should be quite capable regardless. I could probably live with being able to laser 4000 meters instead of 6000 meters, or whatever the spec might be?

Only just got it, only came this far with the unboxing. So far everything is very Swiss and premium.

I sold my Terrapin X a while ago, and hope to be "sold" on the new one.
Bummer. Thanks for sharing. This idea that we deserve less powerful tools being BB so concerned about our health and capability to perform mass shooting really pisses me off ( means that buying it in the US and using it in EU would become a big headache warranty-wise) and has deep roots ( let me just mention Labradar, what a useless piece of junk the restricted version was here) however I would be most grateful if you could share some hands on experience with it ( mainly interested at how it performs inside 2000 yds/mt as my intended use is PRS.

Bummer. Thanks for sharing. This idea that we deserve less powerful tools being BB so concerned about our health and capability to perform mass shooting really pisses me off ( means that buying it in the US and using it in EU would become a big headache warranty-wise) and has deep roots ( let me just mention Labradar, what a useless piece of junk the restricted version was here) however I would be most grateful if you could share some hands on experience with it ( mainly interested at how it performs inside 2000 yds/mt as my intended use is PRS.

I have the same issue with Labradar and Garmin chronos, but somehow but mine are for the US market. 💪

It's been raining, I have a terrible headache but the mancold is slowly leaving me.

However I just lasered in my suburb, some houses and an island ranges between 150-650 meters and I was really impressed how fast I got the readings. So then I lasered a chimney at 1239. Moved a meter closer and got 1238.
From the Terrapin X and Google Earth measurements I've done before I know this is accurate, unless the Earth is flat!

There's a house at 1740 meters as well, and I got readings. This was all done free-handing, so everything should improve one I get the RRS mount and tripod up.

It's like unpacking a Rolex, everything is packed, marked and sealed. Crazy attention to detail!

A really good beginning, and I have only really scratched on the surface.

I understand the US market has mainly ordered the 12x version. I have the 10x version here.

Attachments

• EU-XX.PNG
    EU-XX.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: Bangin
I have the same issue with Labradar and Garmin chronos, but somehow but mine are for the US market. 💪
Same here, never twice the same mistake.
It's been raining, I have a terrible headache but the mancold is slowly leaving me.

I did not meant to put you in action so quickly, but those are perfect testing conditions headache and cold included

However I just lasered in my suburb, some houses and an island ranges between 150-650 meters and I was really impressed how fast I got the readings. So then I lasered a chimney at 1239. Moved a meter closer and got 1238.
From the Terrapin X and Google Earth measurements I've done before I know this is accurate, unless the Earth is flat!

Viking ships did came back from Vinland so it must be round still

There's a house at 1740 meters as well, and I got readings. This was all done free-handing, so everything should improve one I get the RRS mount and tripod up.

It's like unpacking a Rolex, everything is packed, marked and sealed. Crazy attention to detail!

So far it does not cost as much as a Rolex and this is good…how many sek or euros did you drop for that btw?

A really good beginning, and I have only really scratched on the surface.

I understand the US market has mainly ordered the 12x version. I have the 10x version here.
Thank you and get well soon buddy. Next question will be how good is the alignment between the reticle and the beam and how this works at distance on 1-3 moa targets…but not for today.