• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

X - Vectronix Shooting Solutions

1727271096322.png

Reactions: R_A_W
EO held up my order for the range extenders, but I asked them to ship those later, and get me the binos. They are pretty awesome and if you haven’t ordered them yet, you will.

Great interface and one combo does it all. They are very clear too. My etched crosshair is off by a bit but I spent time today figuring out where it is for exact measurements.
Are you saying your laser isn't aligned with the center crosshair? Mine isn't either, in fact mine isn't even very close. It's out between the solid crosshair and the first dot to the left. It's also a bit above the horizontal bar. I'm very disappointed for the price that the laser isn't dead nuts on the crosshair. My 10Ks were very close to middle and you could adjust the reticle if need be. Hell even my Vortex and other cheap ones are usually close enough to be in the big aiming circle most of them use.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Secant
Whoa, a whole mil off?
Roughly .75 mil left and .25 high in the red circle below. But I hate that it’s out in blank space. It made ranging targets at our PRS22 finale last weekend harder than it should be. My buddy also has a pair and his laser seemed very close to center. Another friend had the gen 2 10Ks which were dead nuts center. I might reach out to Vectronix to see what they think but I have a couple important matches soon and can’t afford to send my binos away right now.
IMG_2390.jpeg

Reactions: R_A_W